Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Business To Start With 500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Start With 500k? (3277 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / . / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business To Start With 500k? by crownor007: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Dear Naira Landers,

please can anyone help with any business to start with 500k now? Please I need this as urgent as possible.

Thank you
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by asitis752: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Borrow me and let's make an agreement. I'll be giving you 70k every month and you'll collect your 500k back in full after a year
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by crownor007: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Noted.

Can anyone else help with a business?
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2016
If at your age you cannot think out what is good for you or conduct an enviromental scanning to determine which business that money can start for you, then I suggest you go back to you mama's house and continue eating 'mama thank you'.

7 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by asitis752: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2016
Royal155:
If at your age you cannot think out what is good for you or conduct an enviromental scanning to determine which that money can start for you, then I suggest you go back to you mama's house and continue eating 'mama thank you'.
person wey get head no get cap. I'll become a millionaire in six months if I have that money

4 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Don't know why some people find it difficult to answer a simple question, rather they end up been rude.

The OP here simply ask a question, may be not that he doesn't know what to do with the money, but perhaps he might probably be in confusion state with so many ideas running in his mind, may be he is a newbie in business, seeking advice for a business start up is the best way to follow and some dudes here are busy criticizing him, instead of encouraging him..

Mehn.. how long will Nigerians stop living a zoo life? And start thinking like a human being?
Let's behave like a normal being and be of help to one another..

After all, SD cards are of different sizes, only if you understand what I meant..

Let's help one another biko!!
Peace!!

21 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Singapore1(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:
Don't know why some people find it difficult to answer a simple question, rather they end up been rude.

The OP here simply ask a question, may be not that he doesn't know what to do with the money, but perhaps he might probably be in confusion state with so many ideas running in his mind, may be he is a newbie in business, seeking advice for a business start up is the best way to follow and some dudes here are busy criticizing him, instead of encouraging him..

Mehn.. how long will Nigerians stop living a zoo life? And start thinking like a human being?
Let's behave like a normal being and be of help to one another..

After all, SD cards are of different sizes, only if you understand what I meant..

Let's help one another biko!!
Peace!!

I am surprised ooo, that is the more reason why most will never make it till death comes

The guy asked simple question and all they do is insult
I wonder why nobody has invested in their so call idea

12 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Singapore1(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2016
crownor007:
Dear Naira Landers,

please can anyone help with any business to start with 500k now? Please I need this as urgent as possible.

Thank you
Your location?
Any business idea?
How did you make that money ? ( business? )
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Squad4(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2016
You can run chicken parols:

Layers: Buy point of lay chics and feed for about a month and then start selling eggs when they start laying.
Broilers: Buy day old feed for 90days and sell the grown chicken.

Or Buy meat rabbits and rear faster production and growth rates, easy to manage.
All within your control.

2 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2016
crownor007:
Dear Naira Landers,

Thank you
I have a stable business that can give you double of your money monthly

WhatsApp 08188417481

Pls Note: This is No Scam

Information is Free
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Dhilariousdandy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Singapore1:

I am surprised ooo, that is the more reason why most will never make it till death comes

The guy asked simple question and all they do is insult
I wonder why nobody has invested in their so call idea

You're right man!! Some people lack common sense, they actually need to invest more wisdom in their so called idea.. sometimes, maturity is not all about age..

2 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by blackprowler: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
asitis752:
person wey get head no get cap. I'll become a millionaire in six months if I have that money

That's what you think...until you have that money in your hands, and then you'll feel the sweat. 500k? That one na moni?

5 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by eezeribe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
crownor007:
Dear Naira Landers,

Thank you

ALL YOU NEED IS INSPIRATION...

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by izzou(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Royal155:
If at your age you cannot think out what is good for you or conduct an enviromental scanning to determine which business that money can start for you, then I suggest you go back to you mama's house and continue eating 'mama thank you'.

5 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by asitis752: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
blackprowler:

That's what you think...until you have that money in your hands, and then you'll feel the sweat. 500k? That one na moni?
forget that thing. Some people need just a hundred thousand to become a millionaire. It depends on what you want to use it for

2 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Zenlife: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
But
Deejacy2:
I have a stable business that can give you double of your money monthly

WhatsApp 08188417481

Pls Note: This is No Scam

Information is Free

If it's truly free, and worth it's onions,
Share it all right here.
No corner corner whatsapp
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Zenlife: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=izzou post=51990022][/quote]

Millions volunteer to get it done every Sunday and other weekdays.
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Peeo(f): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
crownor007:
Dear Naira Landers,

Thank you

Oga, I take God beg you, pls just go into okrika straight. Infact, no use everything just keep #250 and use d rest. Carry the big bale for Ladies mix mix(you might not understand d term) and the big bale for children bale.
I'm planning on starting a thread about the bale I carried on sunday, if I can, I go snap my sales book as evidence.
Another option, lol. borrow me the #250 make I carry another bale and tell me whatever you want on it.
@kmaxx, where are you o? I need you on this thread asap !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by fescope: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello,
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by yahsobur(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
You can invest in neolife international and be a ceo and a millionaire in less than two years. If you are interested send me a text on 08072112724. Thanks
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by 2sexynet: 1:49am On Dec 17, 2016
asitis752:
lol talk is cheap

4 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by 2sexynet: 1:52am On Dec 17, 2016
blackprowler:

lol. No mind them. Na so my friend talk 2 weeks back and I gave him this same reply of yours.
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by gocare: 2:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Peeo:

Oga, I take God beg you, pls just go into okrika straight. Infact, no use everything just keep #250 and use d rest. Carry the big bale for Ladies mix mix(you might not understand d term) and the big bale for children bale.
I'm planning on starting a thread about the bale I carried on sunday, if I can, I go snap my sales book as evidence.
Another option, lol. borrow me the #250 make I carry another bale and tell me whatever you want on it.

Can you kindly shed more light? Approx how many pieces of clothes are in the bag? How much do u sell a piece to make profit? I am interested
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by RealityShot: 2:23am On Dec 17, 2016
crownor007:
Dear Naira Landers,

Thank you
NEW DIGITAL PRODUCTS WEBSITE!

join now and start making N50,000
From each business center for life!

How?
BUY one info product for only N12,500
Sell it non stop to as many as you can
For the same N12,500

See my signature below for link
Yes.. You need to use the link join :-D
JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP TOO
THANKS
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Shakitibob0: 3:02am On Dec 17, 2016
asitis752:
I'll become a millionaire in six months if I have that money
can you share with me how?
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Peeo(f): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2016
gocare:

Can you kindly shed more light? Approx how many pieces of clothes are in the bag? How much do u sell a piece to make profit? I am interested

The clothes in the bag is more than 700pcs that is why we call it mix mix. Also, there is no fixed price 4 selling because quality differs. E.g, those with label/tag, those 4rm popular designers, those for plus sizes, would be d yardstick 4 ur price. You can sell for #600-#300.
These are what i found in my bale:
ladies tops
ladies polo/tshirt
gowns
male polo/tshirt
singlet (male/female)
camisoles
tank tops
crop tops
1 pant trouser .lol
children tshirt and gown
2 skirts.
N.B : All d chiffon and sequence i found in my bale was sold for #600 (dat one no pricing) and i had like 40pcs.

2 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by 2sexynet: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2016
asitis752:
forget that thing. Some people need just a hundred thousand to become a millionaire. It depends on what you want to use it for
you are just babbling.

If you are so sure of your financial intelligence, then you shouldn't be waiting for anyone to hand you money.

Yes...

I have done it countless times from 5k- 300k and above.

Since you are so sure of your capacity, go raise that money yourself and stop waiting for someone.

You are just making mouth abeg. You think that's how it's done? When money enter your hand now, na another story we go hear.

7 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Squad4:
You can run chicken parols:

Layers: Buy point of lay chics and feed for about a month and then start selling eggs when they start laying.
Broilers: Buy day old feed for 90days and sell the grown chicken.

Or Buy meat rabbits and rear faster production and growth rates, easy to manage.
All within your control.
No try this idea @ all o!youve got to be a pro to breed those birds as well as a marketer to sell them.
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2016
asitis752:
leave this one when no know say if that guy invest him cash for food stuff business say him go blow pass blow.
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by kmaxx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Peeo:

Lol.

I sent you a mail already.
Re: What Business To Start With 500k? by 2sexynet: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
hilaomo:
leave this one when no know say if that guy invest him cash for food stuff business say him go blow pass blow.
all these guys making mouth on this thread "blow pass blow"

You think it's that easy?

Too many Dreamers!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State / Bank Bullion Van Specification / Distributors Wanted Nationwide(country-nigeria) "RED WINE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.