Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,156 members, 7,856,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Feel Blessed To Be Honoured Alongside Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere For SSPA – Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Blessed To Be Honoured Alongside Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere For SSPA – Gov (345 Views)

Nigeria Was Blessed To Have Your Leadership - Jonathan Remembers Yaradua / Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him / Kano State Governor, Big Church Foundation To Be Honoured Northern Peace Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Blessed To Be Honoured Alongside Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere For SSPA – Gov by barcitymedia: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
The Current Governor of Rivers State, Gov Nyesom Wike who set to be honoured as South South Governor of the year which is happening today at Hotel Presidential, Port Harcourt.

According to him, it’s a great pleasure that the people of South South has chosen me as the Governor of the year and I am also very happy that a clergy man i have so much respect for is also been recognized as the Clergy South South man of the Year.

He said the State which was dedicated to God in September 2015, by the present administration has ushered in a new lease of life in Jesus Christ, noting that the prayers for good governance by the people of the State has started yielding positive results.
Governor Wike thanked the Organizers of South South Progressive Awards for honouring Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere that he has touched many lives spiritually, philanthropically and economically.

Governor Wike pleaded for greater understanding and patience of South South Indigenes in the face of biting economic headship in the country.

Following the successful outcome of the December 10, 2016 National and State Assemblies re-run elections in Rivers State, Governor Nyesom Wike also thanked the Rivers State people for their peaceful conduct and effective participation in electing their representatives.

My administration has achieved so much in developing Rivers State and we still have so much to do in Rivers State.

Re: I Feel Blessed To Be Honoured Alongside Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere For SSPA – Gov by barcitymedia: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is news... Cc; Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3 Seun Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Arms Hidden In Cars Imported From US / The Youth Movement / Anything You Hear From This Government You Can Take To The Bank, Says Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.