Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding (46531 Views)

#Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Kimjinkyu(f): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Vice President Prof, Yemi Osinbajo gave The Vote of Thanks At President Muhammadu Buhari Daughters Wedding Reception Friday 16 December 2016. Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker Yakubu Dogara also in
attendance.

https://adeenewsblog..nl/2016/12/buhari-saraki-osinbajo-at-zahra-buhari.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Kimjinkyu(f): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2016

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by EgusiSoup: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
I does not even knows why i voted for this APC. In all my years as a Yoruba man i did not ever knows i can be decieve to vote a dullard who made statement that lead to the killing of NYSC corp members in post election violence when the gworo chewer refuse to accept defeat and now going to tell Gambia president to accept defeat undecided

ATIKU please come and save your people in 2019. We the yoruba a solidly behind you like ice water!

My name is Egusi Soup and I hope i has make common sense. undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians, behold your leaders feeding the fats of the land...as you might go to sleep on an empty stomach tonight.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Sammypope4all(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oya come make we go, make we go to all the places wey we talk say we go like to go before; make we go make we; wetin dem Dey do for dia........... Finish the rest if you nairaland and watch hiptv at the same time

$6000 worth of btc available for sale, call 08065704533

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by DozieInc(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
following...
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
I does not even knows why i voted for this APC. In all my years as a Yoruba man i did not ever knows i can be decieve to vote a dullard who made statement that lead to the killing of NYSC corp members in post election violence when the gworo chewer refuse to accept defeat and now going to tell Gambia president to accept defeat undecided

ATIKU please come and save your people in 2019. We the yoruba a solidly behind you like ice water!

remain humbled as you wail and pour ashes on your afonjaic head and beards, your salvation will tarry for a while.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by DropShot: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Are you speaking English or German? Or the recession is the cause?

No food for lazy man in this era. Better go find something to do instead of wasting away online, moaning, cursing and swearing. It will only lead to more frustration which may cause depression for some of you.

Atiku cannot win his state let alone his SE region.

PMB is on the right track and will be president till 2023. Anyone who doesn't like can jump into lagoon or port to Togo, Benin Republic or Uganda.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by EgusiSoup: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
DropShot:

PMB will be president till 2023.

What is this one saying undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
DropShot:

CAN YOU REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID??

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
DropShot:

Shut it boy!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by DropShot: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

What is this one saying undecided
I just said your English is atrocious and you should stop being a wailing zombie.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by DropShot: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Randyhot:

Shut it boy!!
IPOD tout, when is your Dilector coming with his one million soldiers and riffles?

Na that one I dey fear. No be small thing like you. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by ajasbaba(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

from one mallam to another

its well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by hyfr(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Don't know how we came to this.God pls 2019 is too far for us,we want you to send your angel to murder somebody at aso rock for us. Association of south west brothers are praying!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by seunlly(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
..Naughty man I thought he will be absent again.

Nothing much to say jhoor.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Lasskeey: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by kenbee(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
what else can I say?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by ceeethru(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
In the time of merriments, enjoyment and happy hour you hardly see an average Nigerian among them but when election time draws closer they suddenly become our friends..Happi married life to the couple..

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by landinfo: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
This girl to me no fine compared to many girls i don see but kongratz to her wedding....make-up is a BIG turn-off for me

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Aburi001: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
All these politicians sef. ... friends today, foes tomorrow.

Buhari takes Saraki to CCB for false assets declarations.

Saraki fires back by blocking the $30 billion loan Buhari's request, Magu's confirmation etc.

They are like a Coin, always together but hates having a common ground.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by UnknownT: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who is the man between Buhari and Osinbajo that also has an "ADC" at his back?
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by snezBaba: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Everybody be claiming Yoruba from Jimiogunsola to kwaraRat and now you!...We all know you guys suffer from OduaPhobia so ur dementia is not that surprising.only a bastard points to his father's house with his left hand.Egusisoup like seriously ....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by WOruGunu(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
stupid bokoharam dem no go bomb wen we need bombing d most.mchewwwwwww they wud av saved and solved Nigeria lot of problem.I dey vex

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by jerryBoss1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Someday I'm Bonn get married Us presidents daughter ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by wtfCode: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Hehehe ur mumu no get match

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by hyfr(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
UnknownT:
kanayo o kanayo
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by ephi123(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
DropShot:

No food for lazy man in this era. Better go find something to do instead of wasting away online, moaning, cursing and swearing. It will only lead to more frustration which may cause depression for some of you.

Atiku cannot win his state let alone his SE region.

PMB is on the right track and will be president till 2023. Anyone who doesn't like can jump into lagoon or port to Togo, Benin Republic or Uganda.

I laugh in Spanish.
If he is on the right track and things are like this, how will things be if he were on the wrong track?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by zicoraads: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
UnknownT:
Looks like Mamman Daura to me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Obumorji(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

You guys are known as saboteurs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) / Stray Bullet Kills Lady In Lagos As Thug Shoots To Celebrate Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.