Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. (133512 Views)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / PHOTOS: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World’s 4th L / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church,the World’s 4th Largest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by seggzz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
engineerboat:

Pretenders you say (among the 12 disciples 1 judas is there)

Moreso what is your own effort to help yhe said brother.

Dont you think you are also a culprit of what you are blaming others for.

And how was he abandoned or because somebody was used to replaced now mean been abandoned.

Deeper life changes its section leaders as deemed meccsessary for your info
What role did I play in the life of that sick man? Did he serve me? No! Even with that, I do go to his family with herbs and other things for him while I was around him. I tried checking if his fellow coordinator do visit but there is no one day I see his member during my visits. I feel so pained at how lonely the man was. I just begin to imagine how lonely and sick the man would be since I don't stay at the LG area again.

I doubt the god of deeperlife would heal this man. That man is full with faith, why can't he meet his own miracle during one of the retreats. If your god heals He should first start with the man.

why would god need faith before he can heal? If faith heals why can't this man be healed? I know this man to be man of faith... why does his faith not heal him? He was my mentor in the lord...
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
ThinkSmarter:

I am a Christian but churches of nowadays re business oriented, Pastors hv turned into entrepreneurs, instead of Charities that the early church and missionary churches re known for.
Even Israelites that were told to pay tithe re no more paying it, yet Nigerian pastors will be charging people to pay tithe.
And tell me hw many of them[gen. Overseers ]will do what Jesus told Nicodemus to do, "To sell out his belongings, give to the poor and become his disciples " .
They will always groom they son to take over from them to tell u what they are up-to.

What baffles me is that many so called christian would discourage believers from giving in their churches and when they give generously to build they still complain. What do you guys actually do for the people you are so much concerned about?
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by flamingREED(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

More grace to you. smiley

Amen, thanks.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Orikinla:

HALLELUJAH!
To Almighty God JEHOVAH be all the glory.

I spent the long school vacation of 1978 at the Deeper Life free summer school for secondary school students at the Baptist Academy in Obanikoro, Lagos.

What a privilege. Where you a Christian then?
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by seggzz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Am sorry to hear that he had a stroke, this can happen to anyone but who are you blaming for this? Jesus is still in the business of healing today. It is obvious that he could not continue in his post and I believe the church is taking care of him and if this is not the case please refer it to the necessary quarters for their attention.

If you do know all the facts then I believe you should be in a better position to put it across to the key leaders who will address the situation. Have you exploited all these avenues?

What has changed is it the essential bible doctrines or the non essential church traditions? Where is the decree that you should not watch TV?

There are pretenders everywhere that should not get in your way of serving God.

Deeper life leaders are now playing politics in the church and GS may not know. While I was still with the church, I wrote to the then assistance coordinators requesting that they should fly him abroad for better treatments but they wickedly left him because they were willing and fighting to takeover his post. I am no longer religious fellow.

There is more that is more powerful than faith...
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
billyG:

the important thing is how many has,will go 2 heaven.

True. It is not how one began the journey it is how we end it that matters most. smiley
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
emusmithy:

If they build hospitals, you'll still criticize. It's not new, it's a norm with being critical.

There kind of criticism is destructive, it is designed to pull down. (Phd) Pull him/her down syndrome.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by mysteryman2014: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
With that capacity, I hope adequate arrangement has being put in place to handle the human and vehicular traffic in order not cause nuisance in a fully developed area like gbagada.

The experience of travellers on Lagos Ibadan expressway when the redeemers have programmes readily comes to mind.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Originalsly: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:

Wouldn't it be wise if these funds are instead utilised in building hospitals, schools, constructing good roads e.t.c whose benefits are visible to all? Sigh.
But some churches have built schools and universities whose benefits are visible to all..... but one little problem..... who can afford to reap the benefits? .... almost always... never the poor that need it most.
@topic.... the building is fine... just hope all would be free to attend... rich and poor
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
emusmithy:

Critists always have something wrong to see.

True. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Maximus85:

Lol.

Is it not true? cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Sinkills: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Haoqi24:

But I don't know them from roots, how do I know it's not being staged?
Nawa for you o. If you don't know them from Adam, then bring one or two sick people that you know from 'Eve'. Or what else do you want?
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
emusmithy:

So, what is Christlike? Two or three? Or perhaps sit on the grass...I'm sure you would love such gatherings.

It is our prayer to make progress in life but for some others progress is a curse. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
engineerboat:

Pretenders you say (among the 12 disciples 1 judas is there)

Moreso what is your own effort to help yhe said brother.

Dont you think you are also a culprit of what you are blaming others for.

And how was he abandoned or because somebody was used to replaced now mean been abandoned.

Deeper life changes its section leaders as deemed meccsessary for your info

Good answer. smiley
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
cryingp:

I think is a very good news

Praise the Lord! cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I hope you are not waiting and hoping to inherit those magnificient structures instead of looking forward for your mansion in heaven? cool

If God wanted us in heaven from onset there wouldn't have been a need creating the earth and there wont be humans either and I don't need to inherit anyone's properties because there wont be tenants then that will rent them nor any form of commercial activities since those that made it into the new world will build there own houses and leave in it.

Isaiah 65:21-22 New King James Version (NKJV)

21 They shall build houses and inhabit them;They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 They shall not build and another inhabit;They shall not plant and another eat; For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people,
And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
martineverest:

well said...u are one of the few truthful nigerians we have

For starters, the fact that he called Pastor Kumuyi the G.O. shows that he is not a member of the DL.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
2sign:

In other churches that building would take a year to complete.

Nay sayers will still complain.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by martineverest(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

For starters, the fact that he called Pastor Kumuyi the G.O. shows that he is not a member of the DL.
abeg,dat one no concern me o........d only thing i know is that nigerians are gullible and hypocritical
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Omojolaray:

My member nice one

Remain blessed and highly favoured. smiley

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Maximus85(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Is it not true? cheesy

I laughed cos I have no idea what the dude was talking about.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by project4OO: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Praise God!

South Korea retains its title as the nation with the largest congregation/church in the world.

I hope Nigerians will learn a lesson here; no amount of cathedral can hinder development.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Omojolaray(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Remain blessed and highly favoured. smiley
amen and you too.....

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
claremont:

The church is an NGO benefitting from tax exemption by the Government.

You should have a say on how your Government addresses issues and not on churches that you have not contributed a kobo to. cool
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
fetrillion:

.. Nigerians with their misconstrued mentality.. What is wrong in building a big terbanacle for God?.. do you know d population of this people..?.. you think they should continue worshipping on open field when they have the financial capability to serve God in a more conducive environment..
let me point something plain to you, God does not need your money, he only give you a channel through which you Can be blessed..Recieve mercy in Jesus name.

Amen! cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Do you know how many souls that have been saved and delivered through this ministry? Don't say what you don't know. cool

No doubt. It was among the foremost movement of HOLINESS & RIGHTEOUS since the 20th century till date. Although the intensity has dropped a bit. But its because its the endtimes.

Also note: The Lord's Chosen Ministry.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by samuelezeja(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:
I wonder why people are spending large amounts of money on erecting church structures that wouldn't be of any help to the society and people around. These churches take from the people without giving back, even going ahead to beat the tax collector at his own game, and in turn, cause noise pollution, offer false hope and breed hatred among citizens.

Wouldn't it be wise if these funds are instead utilised in building hospitals, schools, i constructing good roads e.t.c whose benefits are visible to all? Sigh.
I wanted to talk this,but you don first me talk am,anyway I know those who will book sit at the front.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
seggzz:

Deeper life leaders are now playing politics in the church and GS may not know. While I was still with the church, I wrote to the then assistance coordinators requesting that they should fly him abroad for better treatments but they wickedly left him because they were willing and fighting to takeover his post. I am no longer religious fellow.

There is more that is more powerful than faith...

What stopped you from reaching the G.S.? Do you still have faith in Jesus? Are you praying for him? When we don't have the whole information regarding issues it would be wise not to jump to any conclusions.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sinkills:

Nawa for you o. If you don't know them from Adam, then bring one or two sick people that you know from 'Eve'. Or what else do you want?

grin grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by engrchykae(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
even israel saudi india that happen to be the factories where these religions are produce would rather pride themselves with the best research centers,schools and factories in the world while our pastors are busy expanding the capacity of their shops(churches)
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by drizzymtbee(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Someppl re just bad belle talkin abt poor ppl nd church hw does it correlate hw many times hv dey gone to motherless babies home mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.