Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My 1million Naira Is Gone In MMM: WAIT! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My 1million Naira Is Gone In MMM: WAIT! (779 Views)

What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into / Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

My 1million Naira Is Gone In MMM: WAIT! by IZICO4(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM! MMM! MMM! EVERYWHERE....

So just because MMM administrator posted a message on its participants personal offices this morning about 30 days mavro froze it has become a public laugh. People who never even participated in the scheme are claiming to have lost money. Do we even have human feelings? Do Nigerian understands that it is due to lack of jobs and bad governance that made her inhabitants to sort for other means of livelihoods?

Are we aware that mockery can sometimes be provoking? MMM is still active and paying. I wonder why we have all suddenly become enemies of progress that the downfall of another person is our happiness. MMM has changed many lives that I can testify. MMM has changed destinies. Do we appreciate Sergey Mavrodi for the wonderful opportunity that he brought to our people?

Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...

Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.
Today, it entered a temporary GH #pause mode, and so many people and media pass
come out to make the masses panic the more.

Now let me ask..

* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!

* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!

* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

* what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!

* all the campaign promises that are promised to us by Buhari Government and is yet to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!

THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.

Most of us have made 5(×) of what we started with in MMM so... WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.

WE Wont allow Cowards who know absolutely nothing about MMM TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.

MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS. IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE... IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, DONT BE A COWARD, BELIEVE IN IT NOW,..I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .

IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL January... AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.

E-be like say na people wey nor dey do MMM dey shout pass

Re: My 1million Naira Is Gone In MMM: WAIT! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Take heart .... next!
Re: My 1million Naira Is Gone In MMM: WAIT! by IZICO4(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Take heart .... next!
Was just unbanned now, don't mind the topic mind the article. I don't want to be bamed again.
Re: My 1million Naira Is Gone In MMM: WAIT! by ajasbaba(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
make una allow MMM rest in peace nah
Re: My 1million Naira Is Gone In MMM: WAIT! by Ternaisaac(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM has really help my life . If i shud start mentioning all de benefit dat MMM has impact in my life i dont tink dis page will be enough 4 me , so let us all stop 2 b sayin tins dat we dont kno about MMM" MMM IS ALIVE EVEN TODAY I PROVIDED A HELP OF 100K

Re: My 1million Naira Is Gone In MMM: WAIT! by IZICO4(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ternaisaac:
MMM has really help my life . If i shud start mentioning all de benefit dat MMM has impact in my life i dont tink dis page will be enough 4 me , so let us all stop 2 b sayin tins dat we dont kno about MMM" MMM IS ALIVE EVEN TODAY I PROVIDED A HELP OF 100K
I don't think you read the article. May be you should.

Founder Of MMM Is An Ex Convict And A Criminal / Have You Heard Of BIT WEALTH??? / Check Out This Promo Going On