Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil (3882 Views)

Kenyan Esther Arunga Speaks On Evil Freemasonry / Why Freemasonry Is Better Than Any Religion / Why I Join The Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
I wonder how the op got this info shocked

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by kaja4real: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Barney11:
Freemasonry is good, my boo is one and I so much love them, the connections, the respect, the friendship,the loyalty,name it! I wish I could even be one but masonry Wives'associates rocks though! dont say what you don't know.
lady can ur boo put me through to join Mason
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2017
kaja4real:

lady can ur boo put me through to join Mason

What age are you and country ?
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by kaja4real: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2017
euromilion:

What age are you and country ?
29, nigeria
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris:
The Freemasons doesn't serve devil and encourages al good,what went wrong?

Freemasonry is evil and one of the most virulent and effective tool of Satan himself to destroy the church.

Freemasons have sworn to infiltrate and destroy the Church. They are trying their best to infiltrate the upper echelons of the Catholic church.

It is a known fact that Freemasons actually have rites of worship of Satan.

I'd post the rite here, but I don't want to encourage Satanism.

Communism is another tool the devil uses.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by richiepolymer(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2017
Please post it here for all to see. Opinions don't really prove anything, facts do.

Ioannes:

Freemasonry is evil and one of the most virulent and effective tool of Satan himself to destroy the church.

Freemasons have sworn to infiltrate and destroy the Church. They are trying their best to infiltrate the upper echelons of the Catholic church.

It is a known fact that Freemasons actually have rites of worship of Satan.

I'd post the rite here, but I don't want to encourage Satanism.

Communism is another tool the devil uses.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
richiepolymer:
Please post it here for all to see. Opinions don't really prove anything, facts do.

Oh I do have it. And this isn't where you tell me that if I don't post it it's not real.

I'm not going to prove anything to anybody.

A discerning mind will know how to sift wheat from chaff.

The Freemasons have satanic rites and their main goal is to destroy the Church founded by Christ.

They worship Satan.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by kaja4real: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ioannes:

Oh I do have it. And this isn't where you tell me that if I don't post it it's not real.

The Freemasons have satanic rites and their main goal is to destroy the Church founded by Christ.

They worship Satan.
my friend better pack well, why didn't they destroy the Church when the world was uncivilized
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
kaja4real:

my friend better pack well, why didn't they destroy the Church when the world was uncivilized

Lol. You are simply hilarious.

When the world was uncivilized? What century are you referring to, and when was Freemasonry established?

Do you need me to tell you that Google is your friend?

And who says that the devil hasn't been trying to destroy the Church since over 2000 years ago when it was established?

You're lacking knowledge in Church history. Go and find out.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by kaja4real: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. You are simply hilarious.

When the world was uncivilized? What century are you referring to, and when was Freemasonry established?

Do you need me to tell you that Google is your friend?

And who says that the devil hasn't been trying to destroy the Church since over 2000 years ago when it was established?

You're lacking knowledge in Church history. Go and find out.
The real devil i know is human being like u and i, the father of them is our politicians

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
kaja4real:

29, nigeria

Walk into any lodge around you and make your intentions known to the Tyler and they'll get back to you,this process could take 2 to 3yrs before you're admitted but it's doable,it's easier and faster if you know any mason that can take you in,I don't reside in Nigeria,but I know that there's lodge in Lagos and Abuja.

I can assure you that there's nothing in freemasonry that would interfere with your religious beliefs,in fact it encourages the believe in God.

Good luck with your endeavours.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by kaja4real: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
euromilion:

Walk into any lodge around you and make your intentions known to the Tyler and they'll get back to you,this process could take 2 to 3yrs before you're admitted but it's doable,it's easier and faster if you know any mason that can take you in,I don't reside in Nigeria,but I know that there's lodge in Lagos and Abuja.

I can assure you that there's nothing in freemasonry that would interfere with your religious beliefs,in fact it encourages the believe in God.

okkk, i will be at the lagos office this week, any outcome am gona let u know
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
kaja4real:

The real devil i know is human being like u and i, the father of them is our politicians

Are we talking about the same thing? Maybe you misquoted me. You probably wanted to quote someone else.

But in case you are quoting me, then i get it that you don't believe Satan exists.

Now that's where he wants you to be. It'd be so much easier for him to drag you down to hades if you don't believe he exists.

You only need to witness just one exorcism. I mean real exorcism and not the type shown on TV.

You'll pee your pants. Lol. You guys are just naïve really.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
euromilion:

That's a blatant lie. They encourage you to believe that you as a man are God. They also encourage you to worship Satan.

Be warned. If they give you an assignment to carry out and you refuse or fail, you are truly dead. Your life will be taken without a second's thought.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by richiepolymer(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
cry
Ioannes:

You are only fixated in your mindset and impressions, whether they are faulty you care less. Your impressions may be verybfar from the facts and truth about Freemasonry. Discernment of persons is a product of their imaginations too.
Its not a sin to own up to ignorance on any issue.
I'm only begging on behalf of other readers that you post the information you have here let's see the facts and learn so we too are not ignorant. smiley

They worship Satan.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ioannes:

That's a blatant lie. They encourage you to believe that you as a man are God. They also encourage you to worship Satan.

Be warned. If they give you an assignment to carry out and you refuse or fail, you are truly dead. Your life will be taken without a second's thought.

My friend are u talking based on experience or by hearsay?

I've attained the the highest degree in masonry,by now I should be able to know what am talking about.

You're forgiven,because I was once like you.
Thank God For he didn't allow my ignorance to hold me down.

GL
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by richiepolymer(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin
cheesy ooooooboy!!! Na where u hear that one from? All these dem say dem say.
Just take a bold step, look gpr them or their meeting places, go find out and bring facts to us so we learn

Ioannes:

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by kaja4real: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ioannes:

we all live to die
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
kaja4real:

okkk, i will be at the lagos office this week, any outcome am gona let u know

Good luck my friend.
and oh be careful not to be duped,I've heard reports of people being taken advantage of by some fakes.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by richiepolymer(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
anything people are ignorant of, they are quick to rubbish and demonize. Ignorance is truly ripe in Nigerians.
The Christian religion is deeply rooted in freemasonry even Islam too.
It is truly the fault of the ignorant to remain in ignorance year in year out. Only the few who take a bold step away from the crowd and inquire are the ones who discover the enlightenment and rule over others.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
richiepolymer:
anything people are ignorant of, they are quick to rubbish and demonize. Ignorance is truly ripe in Nigerians.
The Christian religion is deeply rooted in freemasonry even Islam too.
It is truly the fault of the ignorant to remain in ignorance year in year out. Only the few who take a bold step away from the crowd and inquire are the ones who discover the enlightenment and rule over others.

It's partly why they do not want to relinquish leadership power to the youths (many of them anyway)of today their ignorance are of highest order.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
richiepolymer:
grin
cheesy ooooooboy!!! Na where u hear that one from? All these dem say dem say.
Just take a bold step, look gpr them or their meeting places, go find out and bring facts to us so we learn

What makes you think I'm not an ex member? undecided
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
euromilion:

My friend are talking based on experience or by hearsay?

I've attained the the highest degree in masonry,by now I should be able to know what am talking about.

You're forgiven,because I was once like you.
Thank God For he didn't allow my ignorance to hold me down.

GL

Hehehe. Lol @ highest degree.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ioannes:

Ex member my foot,there's no real ex member that will be swimming in such an ignorant manner and be proud of it.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by richiepolymer(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
You are not, and you were not a member. If you were ,why hiding?
You will be glad to state which branch, show us your regalia too or pictures of you while you were once a member?
cheesy
And mind you, you can not lie to yourself.

Ioannes:

Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Euromilliom and others,
i hears women are not allowed to join the order.
Why is that?
I want to be a freemason so bad cry
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
fellis:
Euromilliom and others,

i hears women are not allowed to join the order.

Why is that?

I want to be a freemason so bad cry

There has been some report of lodges in France that admit women,but Irish constitution we don't admit women,the eastern star is for the women,but however in some special circumstances some lodges has initiated women in the past,in general freemasonry is a gentlemen club.
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by kaja4real: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
euromilion:

Good luck my friend.
and oh be careful not to be duped,I've heard reports of people being taken advantage of by some fakes.

tanks for ur concern, as for fake fellas i know them, atleast i hv made research on their lagos address, which i know. Pls lets talk offline to avoid sadist here
Re: Why Do Most People Call Freemasonry Evil by GoodMuyis(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris:
The Freemasons doesn't serve devil and encourages al good,what went wrong?

Because their society is secret

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled - Joseph Prince / Be Careful You Don’t Talk Bad Against Christians / Factors That Caused Muhammad To Reject Christianity And Start His Own Religion:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.