Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video (7666 Views)

“buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says / Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by macluvph1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Tocheagle:
Bros am from uguta in imo state . i know who i am

Indeed uguta man, you are truly a yoruba man(Oguta has now turned to Uguta) anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by darknetcom: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
you don't even know how to spell and arrange your words very well and you are critisizing Kanu.

sharrap....am pissed off..

mind your own english...iya teacher..
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by najoke: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
fuckfuckman:

Our director will destroy the zoo (no country name mentioned before una ban me again)

Yoruba's we hate u. live us alone

Hehehe. ..olodo LIEIPOD jew grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by najoke: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
you don't even know how to spell and arrange your words very well and you are critisizing Kanu.
fuckfuckman:

Our director will destroy the zoo (no country name mentioned before una ban me again)
Yoruba's we hate u. live us alone

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin make u also advise ur bloda above
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by amc: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
I thought he planned his arrest? Why is he vexing?
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Teague4league(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
He and his supporters lack direction. He just showed that.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by truthonmission: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
darknetcom:

Frustration will kill u. when we said that we will burn down the zoo, u afonjas were expecting fighter jet and bombs. sorry, we are not boko haram, but with truth and courage, this danminable zoo called nigga-area will be destroy. like egptians beg the jews to leave country, very soon, u ppl will beg us to go and exterblished our belove biafra.nonsence afonja.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by fuckfuckman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
truthonmission:
Frustration will kill u. when we said that we will burn down the zoo, u afonjas were expecting fighter jet and bombs. sorry, we are not boko haram, but with truth and courage, this danminable zoo called nigga-area will be destroy. like egptians beg the jews to leave country, very soon, u ppl will beg us to go and exterblished our belove biafra.nonsence afonja.

God bless u please reply me say anen
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by kettle84(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sharming95:
With dis statement....i tink our ipob youth shud av a retink abt dia revolution...cuz dis guy just prove dat he's a terrorist and also prove wat he's accuse of Treasonable felony right....listen 2 d statement i'll destroy Nigeria....i believe ppu with rational mind will c d govt. Is ryt by locking d ape in d zoo....idiot
He said'i will 'destroy' Nigeria with evidence in this court' He literally means he will defeat Nigeria in aguement in court.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by darknetcom: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
kettle84:
He said'i will 'destroy' Nigeria with evidence in this court' He literally means he will defeat Nigeria in aguement in court.

realy??..

do you people think the rest of nigeria is daft??..

wordtwisting..

we went to school too...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Glaxx(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
darknetcom:

I don't see any reason why a sane person should be pissed off when been corrected.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Tocheagle(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
macluvph1:

Indeed uguta man, you are truly a yoruba man(Oguta has now turned to Uguta) anu mpama.
Thunder fire you. i am from imo state. na by force to support nnamdi kanu?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Tocheagle(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
fuckfuckman:

I hate people denying their Afonja tribe is so painful
what do u mean by that
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by fuckfuckman(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tocheagle:
what do u mean by that
Can u swear u are not afonja
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by macluvph1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tocheagle:
Thunder fire you. i am from imo state. na by force to support nnamdi kanu?

E pain am, go and die either by hugging transformer or take rope and do justice for yourself under a tree.

NK boss you die, even your generation to come.

Anu mmebi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Tocheagle(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2016
macluvph1:

E pain am, go and die either by hugging transformer or take rope and do justice for yourself under a tree.

NK boss you die, even your generation to come.

Anu mmebi.
pain wetin ? . like i said thunder fire you into the new year . am a proud igbo man , i dont have to follow the crowd . Am to busy getting richer to be talking with super poor folks like you .
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by macluvph1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tocheagle:
pain wetin ? . like i said thunder fire you into the new year . am a proud igbo man , i dont have to follow the crowd . Am to busy getting richer to be talking with super poor folks like you .

Honestly it's those church rat that brag pass. empty vessel makes the most noise.

You are too inferior to my liking, take it or leave it.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Tocheagle(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
macluvph1:

Honestly it's those church rat that brag pass. empty vessel makes the most noise.

You are too inferior to my liking, take it or leave it.
my dod is more important than your ancestors and future generation . swines like you can only talk on nairaland . in reality you are a worthless piece of garbage . keep quoting me anuofia .
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by macluvph1(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Tocheagle:
my dod is more important than your ancestors and future generation . swines like you can only talk on nairaland . in reality you are a worthless piece of garbage . keep quoting me anuofia .

Lol, E pain am.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Tocheagle(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
macluvph1:

Lol, E pain am.
Is that all you have got to say, you and your generation must be suffering from severe scarcity of words
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by macluvph1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tocheagle:
Is that all you have got to say, you and your generation must be suffering from severe scarcity of words

You are an i*d*i*o*t.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by mKc9ET(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tocheagle:
Am an igbo man BUT i dont support this guy at all and in any way #IwantPeace

Fooool keep waiting for peace until you find yourself insind the grave
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by mKc9ET(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
darknetcom:
i can not believe it..

did he realy said all that in court on video??..

buhari is related to the judge..??.

what??..

his buhari related to every hausas and fulanis in west-africa??..

Go school u no gree

rubbish...........

this guy is a demon..he are shall be dealt with,,.. angry
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Tocheagle(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
mKc9ET:

Fooool keep waiting for peace until you find yourself insind the grave
You are already in the grave
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Tocheagle(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
macluvph1:

You are an i*d*i*o*t.
That is the surname of your family
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by macluvph1(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2017
Tocheagle:
That is the surname of your family

Kpele, e pain am.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Tocheagle(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2017
macluvph1:

Kpele, e pain am.
grin you seem retarded and block headed
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by macluvph1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tocheagle:
grin you seem retarded and block headed

And you are daft.
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Tocheagle(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
macluvph1:

And you are daft.
You come from a lineage of dafts and morons grin
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by darknetcom: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
wizzyrich:

go hug iroko trees...thunda fire english...
Re: Buhari Is Mad I Must Destroy Nigeria Kanu Video by Biafraordeath: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
JonSnow:

bro u killed me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Obiano, Esimone, Ehanire, Others To Attend Prof. Akunyili Memorial Lecture / Segun Showunmi: Tinubu, Atiku Like Biden, Reagan Are Not Too Old To Rule / Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.