Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara (5775 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says / "Ojukwu's Lies Sparked Civil War In Nigeria" - Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by sarrki(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2016
President Muham-madu Buhari is on a divine mission to rescue the Nigeria from the brink of collapse and hope-lessness, Speaker of the House of Repres-entatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, has said.

Buhari In a statement felicitating with the President on his 74th birthday anniversary, the Speaker said Buhari came back to lead Nigeria at a time  when the nation was in dire need of purposeful, credible and dynamic leadership.

Dogara maintained that although the road is rough and turbulent, the journey to greatness and affluence has commenced with the APC government led by President Buhari.

“We remain eternally grateful to the almighty God for giving us you at this critical period in our nation’s history when the need for a dynamic and purposeful leadership is imperative.” “Undoutedbly, you are here on a divine mission to rescue Nigeria from the brink of collapse and hopelessness.

Though the road is rough  and turbulent, we know  this is but for a moment as the return journey to prosperity, affluence and greatness has already commenced with you as the chief pilot. This is the journey to ensure Nigeria takes her rightful place in the comity of nations sooner than latter

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/buhari-rescue-mission-save-nigeria-dogara/

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by sarrki(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Wailers feel otherwise

Forgetting that there Hero & baby Ngozi destroyed

The economy .

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Oildichotomy(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016

All these sycophants trash sef?

If the current display of dullardship and incompetence is what is defined as rescue. He better sit his asss down in Daura and manage his cows.
cry

30 Likes

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Okwyjesus(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Fat lie. Abi destroy mission.
List the things he has rescued. Book Harm and Corruption fight he is not even scoring point just propaganda.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by TINALETC3(f): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by loadedvibes: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Who send am ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Chimaritoponcho: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016
if only BUHARI's father used a condom that night..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Noblesoul123: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016
So he is saving the country from prosperity abi? If he has no clue on what to do, he should kindly take us back to where we were before May 29 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by CHANNELStv2020: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
GOD WHY IS THIS 2019 SO LONG TO COME?JUST COME PLZ 2019 JUST CAN'T WAIT TO REMOVE THIS BUNONSENSE OUT OF POWER PLZ.
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by balanceofterror1(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers feel otherwise

The economy .

When will you stop crying?. GEJ has been your problem but you forgot what the likes of IBB, ABACHA etc did to your economy, you forgot that you voted in a failure as President. I don't think you were an adult in 1984. Can you tell me one achievement of Buhari since his childhood?. Buhari lacks management skills so also his supporters. Listen to Asiwaju, El-rufai and Fashola.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by oluwatunde1984(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
title of film, ,,, buari the actor5
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Firefire(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Thief sef dey talk. Chief padder!

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by rozayx5(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
if what has happened to the man on the street in the last two years is rescue

them i guess we should be recaptured undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by echelons(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by tigerclaws: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
sarrki:
Wailers feel otherwise

The economy .

[/s]
you're now sounding abnormal stale and soo broken.
Nonsense!!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Molly1991(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Almost thinking otherwise
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Firefire(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers feel otherwise

The economy .

Next year the dollar will exchange for N750, please be prepared to continue the blame trade and the present government should do nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by bigwig10(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Indeed even @ the spate with wch things are becoming soooo expensive bah....

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Miles300: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
He has been on a rescue mission since the 80s , been a rescue mission after failing to win vote in previous election , now him don dey power he is still on a rescue mission !! .. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by eleojo23: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
The thing Buhari should do now is to start cleaning up the mess that he has made in the last 18 months.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by FunkyMetahuman: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Another useless corrupt shit head talking.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Has anyone noticed that the zombies have relented on their defenses of Buhari? Unlike before where they hit every thread to hero-worship , they don dey borrow themselves brain small small.
No money to waste on data, even when they do daily sub, no light to power their battery, and no money to buy fuel at 145.
Worse still , the same hunger wen dey waya us dey hamma them too.
Even lie Mohammed has tonned down a bit, having seen the fate of Tinubu.
The life of a zombie is very frustrating, aswear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Chimaritoponcho: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2016
bigwig10:
Indeed even @ the spate with wch things are becoming soooo expensive bah....
I went to buy EVA soap dis morning,i nearly cried when the woman told me its #170.something i use to buy #80 oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by repogirl(f): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2016
Saving Nigeria from the same collapse and hopelessness he put us in abi? Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by jinxet2000: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2016
This govt cannot continue to fool people. We accept that the previous govt never did a good redemption work for the country but we counted on the present govt to do that and that's why it was voted in. But if they can deliver that mission, it is as good or even worse than the previous govt. They say, if you are born poor is no problem but if you die poor, it is your fault. There's been any sacrificial effort done by this govt to show steps of redemption but all have been calculated steps to mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by emmasege: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2016
I'd always thought Dogara was a bit different from the current troublers of Nigeria in the corridor of power but I think I was wrong.

There's more hope for a fool (Buhari) than for Dogara (Prov. 26:12).
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by chuose2: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2016
The best thing Buhari can do for Nigeria is to resign.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by saduke89: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2016
save?? undecided
Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers feel otherwise

The economy .

Bros what did the NBS say is the rate of unemployment again? What was it two years ago?
How many jobs did Buhari promise per year? What is the net job gain over the past two years?
Some people need Electroconvulsive Therapy to factory reset their brain

6 Likes

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by raynold(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Please what's the problem with Nigerians, is it that we just enjoy getting screwed by politicians or what? a country that claims to be the most developed in Africa yet voted a president in without a presidential debate taking place. A country were the youths have no other job but to bash each other because of ethnic/religious differences yet we want the country to move forward, a country with the highest amount of place of worship(church,mosque etc) yet the amount of hate i see everyday on nairaland alone is something else.

This country is becoming a natural disaster each day, all i am here now is wailing wailers and zombies WTF is wrong with Nigerians..

Goodluck, Buhari no one of them deserve our votes.. I've come to realize i enjoy my sleep more during election day(Learning not to bother myself about situations I have no control over.).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara by emmasege: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Bros what did the NBS say is the rate of unemployment again? What was it two years ago?
How many jobs did Buhari promise per year? What is the net job gain over the past two years?
Some people need Electroconvulsive Therapy to factory reset their brain
Some people are too dull and docile to process and assimilate wise sayings as this. They'd rather argue blindly to defend a useless man who doesn't care if his harsh economic policy sends them to the great beyond or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Pics Of Alex Report After Anambra Election / House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper / JUST IN: Rampaging Thugs Raze Bishop Kukah’s Catholic Headquarters In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.