Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Is Wrong With Givers Forum - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Givers Forum (1100 Views)

Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money / Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Givers Forum by Chris909(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2016
They should always pause the time if they want to upgrade the site; I made payment yesterday but I was unable to log in and upload the pop until 11:24 pm I was able to upload and the time was still reading until it expired; they extended the time to 21 hours for the person to confirm the payment and this morning again somebody cannot log in again.
What should I do please I don't want them to block me.
Re: What Is Wrong With Givers Forum by shondej: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Is now going
Re: What Is Wrong With Givers Forum by sefani(f): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
nothing is wrong with Gf.
make sure u are using puffin web browser.
enter captcha
keep refreshing until it opens

always ensure u pay on time but in case u can't login to upload your pop, call d receiver to extend d time for u. it's so simple!

Gf is d best.
call or whatsapp 08061204834
referral email Onyinyechime377@gmail.com
Re: What Is Wrong With Givers Forum by Chris909(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
They have suspended my account without knowing that the are the cause of it and my 20k is gone just because of their unstable site.
Re: What Is Wrong With Givers Forum by Glaxx(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Important Information On Virtual Currency Business / MMM: My Friend Has Not Reported In The Office For Two Weeks Now / Giversdrive.com, Doing The Right Thing Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.