Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Women And Respect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Respect (986 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Respect by Martartins(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Is the onus on a woman to show respect towards a man or for a man to demand respect from a woman, be it Wife, girlfriend, lover etc?
Re: Women And Respect by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Would have loved to answer for wife. But unfortunately over 85% of NL females are "girls" not even ladies talk less of wife. Many males too are just boys to be frank.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Respect by Richy4(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Yea..you know this disrespect of a thing started long time ago...

Remember in the Bible, that beautiful queen ....The king told to come and greet his guest wearing his Royal regalia and crown..... and she refused..

That would have been really amusing to watch assuming CNN and Fox New were there those days.... grin
Re: Women And Respect by lilmax(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
she should show redskirt naturally that is, he should show her love
Re: Women And Respect by sisisioge: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Awon oniranu!

Respect is not only reciprocal, it is earned! If you respect yourself and her...u won't have to demand to be respected. Whew! If you are blessed with foul mouth, she and the rest of the world will catch on and address you with caustic mouths too. Just be good, be yourself good and all others will follow.

1 Like

Re: Women And Respect by Martartins(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
sisisioge:
Awon oniranu!

Respect is not only reciprocal, it is earned! If you respect yourself and her...u won't have to demand to be respected. Whew! If you are blessed with foul mouth, she and the rest of the world will catch on and address you with caustic mouths too. Just be good, be yourself good and all others will follow.

Don't tell me you have not met men whose see it as a birth right. Their demeanor alone tells you that they don't like the fact you don't respect them
Re: Women And Respect by sisisioge: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Martartins:

Don't tell me you have not met men whose see it as a birth right. Their demeanor alone tells you that they don't like the fact you don't respect them

No mind them...Once dated one that made me fear dating older guys. Guy was almost 8yrs older and treated me like he was my ancestor...It was so bad that the day his little brother vexed for me like this, I just kukuma knelt down Infront of the whole world cos I didn't want a show down. They just chop craze anyhow ni...Can't deal mehn!
Re: Women And Respect by Martartins(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
sisisioge:

No mind them...Once dated one that made me fear dating older guys. Guy was almost 8yrs older and treated me like he was my ancestor...It was so bad that the day his little brother vexed for me like this, I just kukuma knelt down Infront of the whole world cos I didn't want a show down. They just chop craze anyhow ni...Can't deal mehn!

I feel you....Na those kind men they beat woman. Some women too lack respect ooo, some kind things wey no be issue to give respect some people dey trivialize am.
Re: Women And Respect by sisisioge: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Martartins:

I feel you....Na those kind men they beat woman. Some women too lack respect ooo, some kind things wey no be issue to give respect some people dey trivialize am.

True...But respect is definitely earned.
Re: Women And Respect by eyinjuege: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please every reasonable human should show respect to other people around them.
Savages are exempted from this though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And Respect by Martartins(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
sisisioge:

True...But respect is definitely earned.

YES DEAR

(1) (Reply)

No Pregnancy Is Unwanted - Lady2lady / What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? / Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.