Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read (53453 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Getting married early comes with its share of advantages. Early marriages, which were at a time rare, have started becoming common now. Starting your life early with that one person can be quite a challenge for a lot of young boys and girls. However, when you tie the knot early, there are several advantages that is beneficial to the individuals as well as for the couples.Having a good sexual rapport with your partner, learning a lot of practical things in life and taking time to have kids are some of the advantages of getting married early. When you get married late or at the nick of time, planning a future together happens at a fast pace. But, early marriages aren’t this way, which is why it is better.Modern couples prefer to tie the knot soon after the approval of parents.Here are some advantages og getting married early.

Early getting married advantages are:

1.Easy To Adjust With Partner: Younger people adapt easily to changing environments since it is easier for them to break bad habits as compared to people who are older in age.

2.You Are More Fertile: After the age of 35 years, you become less fertile. Women who get pregnant after this age face numerous pregnancy problems. Therefore, getting married early saves you from this trouble.

3.More Time With Partner: You get to spend more time with your partner when you get married early. Settling for an early marriage also helps you to know your in-laws better.

4.Get To Fulfill Your Dreams: People think that marriage puts a stop to fulfilling one’s dreams. But, if you find the right partner, one who understands your needs and goals, it is better off to get married early.

5.More Time For Lovemaking: There is more time for lovemaking when you marry early. This is one of the main advantages of getting married early. It is at this age where you also get the time and energy to try out new positions to please your partner in the bedroom.

6.Look Younger For Longer: When you get married at an early age, people will soon start to compliment you on your looks. This is one of the advantages of getting married early.

7.Brings Out The Maturity: Getting married young brings out the responsibility and maturity in you. Both the wife and husband become more mature and responsible and settle into their roles easily as life moves on.

8.Be Energetic Parents: Marrying young also has the benefit of having children early, making it easier for the couple to raise them since they themselves will be young and full of energy and will be able to relate to their children more.

These are the advantages of getting married early.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/early-getting-married-advantages-to-know.html

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Disadvantages:

1. Your personality is more likely to change in a noticeable way when you are younger so the choices that you make in younger years may not be the choices you would want to make when you are more mature.

2. Younger couples divorce more often.

3. Younger people often do not have the finances to get married and keep the marriage going hence finances are another rampant reason for divorce.

4. Older people have more sophisticated ways to cope with conflicts and they have - ideally - learned to tame their temper more effectively.

5. Life expectancy is on the rise, so you have more time than your ancestors. grin

I could go on.

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Ukeachu1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
I stand with disadvantages... op no play with ppl lives o.

by the way, which age bracket passes as early for men and women.

late modification: after reading so many posts this morning. please for those that married early through family contributions and eating their parents food in d first five years of marriage... make INA no talk for here o. Abeg. But if u could fend for yourselves then. tell us some inspirational story.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mindfulness:
Disadvantages:

1. Your personality is more likely to change in a noticeable way when you are younger so the choices that you make in younger years may not be the choices you would want to make when you are more mature.

3. Younger people often do not have the finances to get married and keep the marriage going hence finances are another rampant reason for divorce.

4. Older people have more sophisticated ways to cope with conflicts and they have - ideally - learned to tame their temper more effectively.

I could go on.

i totally disagree

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by nessaluv(f): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
I totally agree with 1 and 4.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Ukeachu1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
nessaluv:
I totally agree with 1 and 4.
1 and 4 of which side of d argument

5 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Ukeachu1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
nairalanddss:

i totally disagree
we already know u disagree Na. tell us why u do

8 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Both early and late marriages have their upsides and downsides. Neither is better than the other and it all turtles down to individual perception and preference.

I'm balls-out for early marriages, though – my obsession to have a kid of my own being my main animus.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Early marriage is advantageous to women. #Team2017.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by nessaluv(f): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ukeachu1:

1 and 4 of which side of d argument
Disadvantage of*

1 Like

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Debaddest(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mindfulness:
Disadvantages:
I could go on.
You're smart

15 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Memphis357(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
With all the hassles wey Naija dey give Man so, how he wan take marry early!!!?!!

9 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Chrisrare: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
couldn't even find a single good reason to get married early frm d op. All i see is one man's sentimental opinions. Ur no. 4 is so wrong.

27 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by KingRex1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ellacute45 this could be us but wanna stay till 202* sad
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by iykedare(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Love
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Yinkatolu: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
.look before you leap

1 Like

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by DozieInc(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Marriage success or failure depends on the individuals and not their age.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Flashh: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Catalin:
Early marriage is advantageous to women.
#Team2017.
But you never mind how disadvantageous it is to men.

#Yimu.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by pxjosh(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
repogirl:
Marrying a young man....hmmm, clears throat.... most young men never get sense abeg. Their wahala plenty unlike an older guy who is most likely to be mature sense wise.
So na young ladies get sense abi?!? undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by repogirl(f): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Marrying a young man....hmmm, clears throat.... most young men never get sense abeg. Their wahala plenty unlike an older guy who is most likely to be mature sense wise.

Instead of making a conscious decision to grow up, the senseless immature ones will start quoting me. Truth is a bitter pill to swallow, isn't it?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by babyfaceafrica: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Abeg make we hear word......everyone should marry when they are ready..everything has advantages and disadvantages....

21 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Dsrooftiles: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by iykedare(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mindfulness:
Disadvantages:

I could go on.

What else do you eexpect from a feminist?

2 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by youngice(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ladies should marry at a younger age
Men should marry at an older age
Reasons
•older men are more mature and responsible (not always)
•Marriage needs commitment, understanding and sacrifice (older guys will be more willing to sacrifice time out with the boys)
•Ladies have faster biological clocks than men
• Direction/career paths older guys are likelier to have a more direct trajectory for their lives with family playing a pivotal role
•Ladies should get married fast before one bastrd enjoys everything meant for hubby

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by passyhansome(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by IncredibleJoe(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
As much as it may be have advantages, it is better not to marry early. Marriage is a lifelong institution so it must not be rushed into.

9 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by jayAjoku(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmmmmmm nice personally sha i haven't seen any good reason to get married apart from procreation doesn't matter though. but O.p early marriage doesn't produce maturity, it shows how mature you are

7 Likes

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by chimah3(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bullshittt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read by Gibz02: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Early marriage is the best

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.