Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,856 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) (25100 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by tiwiex(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Buhari is fighting corruption with thieves... More like telling a lion to look after your goat

Buhari is aware. What happened to due process in contract award? We thought he was coming to change the system. He will have to let him go now. Not because he was not aware all along but because d evidence is overwhelming. By the time this goberment (in his accent) finish with us, we will see GEJ and hug him.

4 Likes

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Babanick: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
If you must come to equity, you must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by ndcide(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Juciano1:
Suddenly the DSS have forgotten how to carry out "sting" operations!

Exactly!!

They would't tell us that it's not the judiciary that is on trial but corruption. Now corruption has refused to be on trial. We now have to be the ones to push it tho start.

3 Likes

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by dustydee: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Where's the document that shows he resigned this year?
Where is the contract documents?
Why is the account statement not legible? How do we know the money was transferred as alleged?
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by ikp120(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:
@ politicsNgr or Dumebiifeanyi

Am not a Buhari or APC supporter, i have observations.

Have you seen that the first two documents that have Babachir's name on them are dated as far back as 2013?

Have you also noticed that the document Titled PPARTICULARS OF DIRECTORS is the only document dated 2016 and does not have Babachir Lawal's name in it?

Can you try to explain your evidence better?

Bro as a politician, you are not permitted to award contract to a company you are affiliated to.

I think they are trying to draw a line to link SGF and all those companies mentioned.

Funds even moved from the company to his personal account.

3 Likes

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by JaraExtra: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
kindly follow this handle on twitter to get the best of your business @GrowersBusiness and Like them on facebook/businessgrowers
your business optimization is paramount.
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by gost: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
NOW BUHARI PRAISE SINGERS CAN GO TO BED IN SHAME AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL THEM THAT THE PRESIDENT IS NOT FIGHTING CURRUPTION, BUT IS ONLY USING STATE OWNED INSTITUTION TO WITHUNCH HIS PERCIEVED POLITICAL ENERMIES.

BURATAI WAS COUGHT RED HANDED,
THE PRESIDENT CHIEF OF STAFF WAS COUGHT RED HANDED,
AMEACHI AND ONU ATTEMPTED TO BRIBE JUDGES ETC.
BUT ONCE YOU ARE ANNOINTED BY BUHARI, YOU ARE ABOVE THE LAW, YOU CAN STEAL WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES.

5 Likes

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by bayelsaowei(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
gost:
NOW BUHARI PRAISE SINGERS CAN GO TO BED IN SHAME AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL THEM THAT THE PRESIDENT IS NOT FIGHTING CURRUPTION, BUT IS ONLY USING STATE OWNED INSTITUTION TO WITHUNCH HIS PERCIEVED POLITICAL ENERMIES.

BURATAI WAS COUGHT RED HANDED,
THE PRESIDENT CHIEF OF STAFF WAS COUGHT RED HANDED,
AMEACHI AND ONU ATTEMPTED TO BRIBE JUDGES ETC.
BUT ONCE YOU ARE ANNOINTED BY BUHARI, YOU ARE ABOVE THE LAW, YOU CAN STEAL WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES.
only zombies ever believed that a man who was brought in by corrupt politicians would fight corruption...

Nigerian are really fools and naive..

3 Likes

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by AngelicBeing: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by larryUG(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

Have you seen that the first two documents that have Babachir's name on them are dated as far back as 2013?

Have you also noticed that the document Titled PPARTICULARS OF DIRECTORS is the only document dated 2016 and does not have Babachir Lawal's name in it?

The last pic has his name. David Lawal. He used his other names in place of babachir

1 Like

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by princefaculty(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Watch and see how baba-bubu will defend Baba-chair, in baba bubu's voice, "fifuls tinking baples me wallahi, is it fosivule por a saint to steal? We are pighting kwarafshun with my saints and no amount op vlackmail can detser us!"

5 Likes

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
the Nigerian President that will fight corruption is not yet born....
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by gurunlocker: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
How will one use 200 mullion plus to clear grass, is it grass of hell?

I am waiting for what corruption fighting dullard will do

I always say this administration will be the most corrupt on a low key..... Dullard thought he is fighting corruption, no be Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by baybeeboi: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
larryUG:

The last pic has his name. David Lawal. He used his other names in place of babachir

Oh!

I get now, i never even thought d man is a Christian, Thanx Budd.
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Good to go....... this one wouldn't be swept under carpet....PMB this is a litmus test to the fight in corruption crusade.....no sacred cow....this guy is similar to Dasuki,...give both same treatment

If Mr President miss to shoot at target this time around his integrity will be given last burial. His integrity he must prove now or never. There evidence is clear.
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Good to go....... this one wouldn't be swept under carpet....PMB this is a litmus test to the fight in corruption crusade.....no sacred cow....this guy is similar to Dasuki,...give both same treatment

Litmus test indeed!

Which one wasn't a Litmus test?

Is this the first, second or 3rd corruption case under the very nose of Buhari that is being exposed?

I'm sorry for those of you who still has faith in Bubu.

3 Likes

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Blizzy9ja: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
tiwiex:

Buhari is aware. What happened to due process in contract award? We thought he was coming to change the system. He will have to let him go now. Not because he was not aware all along but because d evidence is overwhelming. By the time this goberment (in his accent) finish with us, we will see GEJ and hug him.
They're already hug him

1 Like

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by olagbemi118(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bubu, we are watching...
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Bobulopsy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

perhaps you don't understand what's happen here,the Directors form CA7 is the new form that signifiy the current directors and the date October 2016 means B.Lawal seize to be director on the said date why he claim he resigned in 2015 but the others that carry 2013 are when they register the company
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by legendte(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

Zombie try get small akonauche
Did you listen to Dino?

1 Like

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by wanted222(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
lemmi just book some space ill come bk later.
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by vibzy: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

read the story in full and you will understand why ....
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Mufasa27(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
But where is Sarki
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Splashme: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
PointZerom:
Buhari well done oo!.
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by baybeeboi: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bobulopsy:
perhaps you don't understand what's happen here,the Directors form CA7 is the new form that signifiy the current directors and the date October 2016 means B.Lawal seize to be director on the said date why he claim he resigned in 2015 but the others that carry 2013 are when they register the company

Ur explanation is better off, thanx.

Wonder why some persons already label me a zombie when i only asked to understand better.

Thanx again.
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by ivandragon: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
the single most effective anti corruption policy made in the last 8 years in Nigeria is the BVN policy...

that policy has ensured that no one has a place to hide ill gotten wealth anymore...

1 Like

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by TippyTop(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Babachir,Kyari,Dambazzau,Buratai.
All appointed and given clean bills of health by another disappointment in d long lines of presidents nigeria has had.
PMB is not fighting any corruption:
He made noise about appointing saints,we got sinners right inside Aso rock.
He took selfies of going thru d budget in d midnight,at d end d budget was as padded as any cud be.
He vowed to punish d padders,at d end they were just transferred and he was dining with d chief padder,Dogara inside his living room.
Kyari received N500m bribe from MTN.What did d cattle rearer do?He sed well done,by rewarding him with a board position in NNPC to continue his crime wave.
That PMB has been a disappointment is an understatement.His mere sight irritates me now because i wholeheartedly blived in the cattle rearer.

Am shocked, is this really doctokwus?
Anyway as the saying goes "better late than never"

Kudos, Your wailers form is in the post.

1 Like

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by doctokwus: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
TippyTop:

Am shocked, is this really doctokwus?
Anyway as the saying goes "better late than never"

Kudos, Your wailers form is in the post.
I am not a wailer.
Things are going wrong all round and av to say it as it is because i blived,campaigned and voted for d man.
Quite different from u lots who continue defending that accursed fisherman,despite his monumental incompetence.
If PMB is showing incompetence,i wud be cursed by God to not say it out.
I am more emboldened because my honesty right from d days of d fisherman to this cattle rearer is manifesting in God's blessings to me.I owe God a duty to be truthful,forthright and objective at all times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Raziii(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
legendte:

Zombie try get small akonauche
Did you listen to Dino?
you self! If you have been reading the comments, you'd see he didn't quite get the info clearly, which he admitted! Quit being a kid!!!
Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Raziii(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
doctokwus:

I am not a wailer.
Things are going wrong all round and av to say it as it is because i blived,campaigned and voted for d man.
Quite different from u lots who continue defending that accursed fisherman,despite his monumental incompetence.
If PMB is showing incompetence,i wud be cursed by God to not say it out.
I am more emboldened because my honesty right from d days of d fisherman to this cattle rearer is manifesting in God's blessings to me.I owe God a duty to be truthful,forthright and objective at all times.
but not everyone you guys tagged wailers supported GEJ... some of us saw quite early that Buhari isn't gonna perform better!

Not judging you but, if you know you owe God a duty to be truthful, FORTHRIGHT and OBJECTIVE, you wouldn't describe a human with word like accursed.

2 Likes

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
baybeeboi:

Did you watch Dino Melaye's YouTube Video while they were deliberating on how he went to CAC to remove himself from board of directors but was still a signatory to their Bank Accounts? Get your facts right before you defend rubbish

1 Like

Re: SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) by doctokwus: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Raziii:
but not everyone you guys tagged wailers supported GEJ... some of us saw quite early that Buhari isn't gonna perform better!

Not judging you but, if you know you owe God a duty to be truthful, FORTHRIGHT and OBJECTIVE, you wouldn't describe a human with word like accursed.
GEJ is accursed.Despite pmb's manifesting incompetence,many of the woes and destruction of virtually all institutions was as a result of the man's total lack of capacity as a head of a household and as a president.He neva had leadership capabilities or natural intellect as a deputy gov,gov,VP and president.What else if not accursed can u subscribe to a man that passed thru these positions,neva performed up to average in any and became an abysmal failure as a president.
Our economic woes wud av bn same if not worse unda GEJ(bliv it or not),plus loss of territory to BH.The incompetence of PMB is thus simply that he had no idea of how to stop this inevitable pain,nor showing capacity to get us out of it.Added to d fact we also now know he is neither fighting corruption nor showing willingness or capability of fighting it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion Over Winner Of PDP Primary In Saraki’s Senatorial District / Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians / MEND Attacks Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.