Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days (1357 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / Nigeria Would ‘ve Been Better If Obasanjo’s Was Allowed For Third Term – Osuntok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by emmanuel596(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Please this is in no way trying to spread or strengthen the high rate of corruption in Nigeria it's just an assumption to see how and what others think... let's just have fun

100 billion dollars would be ok for me

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by TashaGirl: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Fill up my bathroom and I will be fine wink

4 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by acenazt: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
As much as Sanely possible.
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by klassykute(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
abacha loot dey learn

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by RagnarBankz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
No need for looting!!

I will just sell Nigeria to China!!! cool

6 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by ourema(f): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Youths reasoning like this shows that Nigeria is indeed in a big trouble.
So youths cannot reason what to do to make Nigeria great instead they are thinking about looting Nigeria.
We are finished

4 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by bitcoininvesto(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
ourema:
So youths cannot reason what to do to make Nigeria great instead they are thinking about looting Nigeria.
We are finished
That is what our older generation has taught us.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by marshalcarter: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
if una don build castle for air finish...make una go soak garri undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by mrsfavour(f): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Odi Egwu O !. Nigeria Wont Be Any Better With What Am Reading Here,
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by tdbankplc: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Op headless and people supporting him brainless.
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Everything!
That way i get to own you all.
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by ourema(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
bitcoininvesto:
That is what our older generation has taught us.
Must you take the bad lessons of your father's to the future?
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Jokerman(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why will I want to loot?? My own is to shoot dead past looters... ion care wat America will say...
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Funlordjnr: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
ourema:
We are finished

grin

"Looters" of tomorrow!
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by bitcoininvesto(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
ourema:

Must you take the bad lessons of your father's to the future?
You can't deny the influence of parents on children either.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by mightyhazell: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'd take as much I cud lay my hands on,...

And den invest evth in2 technology/education,..agriculture manufacturing,healthcare..infact invest in the future,while trying my best 2 carry every region along,..

There shall be no talks of 97 n 5 facent angry

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by emmanuel596(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
tdbankplc:
Op headless and people supporting him brainless.

Mind the way you insult people on the Internet read the post again and understand the simple English stop being helplessly stupid
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Glaxx(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Day169: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nothing!!!
..not everyone is a thief!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Ugonma78: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
mightyhazell:

And den invest evth in2 technology/education,..agriculture manufacturing,healthcare..infact invest in the future,while trying my best 2 carry every region along,..

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by WizBLANCE(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
I will fight and strive against kwaruption just like my tutor buhari... Even Satan go fear me cos i will write the untold story of change.
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Raptureminded(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nothing...
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by juman(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Day169:
Nothing!!!
..not everyone is a thief!!!
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Cromagnon: 1:50am On Dec 20, 2016
Jokerman:
Why will I want to loot?? My own is to shoot dead past looters... ion care wat America will say...
and you think they won't shoot back
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Cromagnon: 1:51am On Dec 20, 2016
mightyhazell:

thought I was the only one thinking along these lines. I hope you are involved in politics attend party meetings
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Cromagnon: 1:52am On Dec 20, 2016
WizBLANCE:
I will fight and strive against kwaruption just like my tutor buhari... Even Satan go fear me cos i will write the untold story of change.
looters wilt just kill you for nothing
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Atiku2019: 1:55am On Dec 20, 2016
I'll Provide 24hours electricity because that's the fastest way to Industrialization in Nigeria wink

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by loco4love: 3:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Nigeria is FINISHED
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Ahmadgani(m): 4:14am On Dec 20, 2016
negativity
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2016
I will loot Nigeria itself

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by DrLazDevitan: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2016
emmanuel596:
100 billion dollars would be ok for me

Any amount you decide to only shows how poor you are...
Re: How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days by emmanuel596(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

Any amount you decide to only shows how poor you are...
Do you have a 100 billion dollars? Rich man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Governor Pledges Loyalty To Tinubu- The Leadership Newspaper / What's The Real Size Of Africa? / Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.