Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Let Celebrate....pmb Change Has Come!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Celebrate....pmb Change Has Come!!! (543 Views)

Man Drank Gutter To Celebrate PMB Return / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Celebrate....pmb Change Has Come!!! by abdullahI24: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nigeria as a nation is known with a marriage pattern of the affluent marrying themselves and the paupers marrying themselves...but the reverse was the case on the 16th of december; 2016 as a wealthy individual (Ahmad Indimi) married a daughter of a financially challenged individual (Zahra), her father (Buhari) is known to have a 6-figured account balance and a cattle herder to be precise.
Mr. President may u live long to reap the effects of the chaos and catastrophes u have sown in our beloved Nigeria.
I curse the day I stressed my self to vote for a Decoy!!!
Qur'an 9 verse 119.

1 Like

Re: Let Celebrate....pmb Change Has Come!!! by FleetAdmiral(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Let Celebrate....pmb Change Has Come!!! by luvinhubby(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
abdullahI24:
Nigeria as a nation is known with a marriage pattern of the affluent marrying themselves and the paupers marrying themselves...but the reverse was the case on the 16th of december; 2016 as a wealthy individual (Ahmad Indimi) married a daughter of a financially challenged individual (Zahra), her father (Buhari) is known to have a 6-figured account balance and a cattle herder to be precise.
Mr. President may u live long to reap the effects of the chaos and catastrophes u have sown in our beloved Nigeria.
I curse the day I stressed my self to vote for a Decoy!!!
Qur'an 9 verse 119.

Calm down, MMM may still come back in January.
Re: Let Celebrate....pmb Change Has Come!!! by mightyhazell: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Atleast nigeria never enter recession na

Si bughara! cool

1 Like

Re: Let Celebrate....pmb Change Has Come!!! by CoolFreeday(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
When you're pointing one finger at someone, three is pointing back at you. God bless my President. Happy birthday Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Life Lessons We Learnt From The MMM Scheme, Even The President / What Obingwa People Need To Know Before The Dec. 21st Lg Polls. / VIDEO: Nigerian Senator Peter Nwaoboshi, Others, Jubilating With James Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.