Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood (28875 Views)

Man Kneels Before Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom State, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by rem44: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
RSG HOSTS SECOND CHRISTMAS CAROL CELEBRATION

About 17000 Rivers people and residents turned out on Friday night at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium in Port Harcourt to celebrate the Second Rivers State Christmas Carol tagged Hossanna 2016.

It was a celebration of God's grace and blessings to the state in the passing year, despite the many conspiracies against the state.

The Second Rivers State Christmas Carol provided a united platform for the high and low to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and pray for a more prosperous New Year.

There were Mass Choir Ministerations, Popular Solo Artistes performances and renditions of traditional Christmas Carols by all that attended the wonderful event.

In his sermon, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Churchof God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye urged the people of Rivers State to always look up to God for their blessings.

He prayed God to grant the people of Rivers State the required peace to continue to make progress on all fronts.

Speaking , Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike noted that the State Government resolved to gather the people of the state to celebrate God's grace in the form of Christmas Carol.

He said that his administration will continue to host the Christmas Carol till the end of the tenure.

He said: "This state has been handed over to God . We cannot do anything without reference to God because with God on our side we continue to emerge victorious.

"I believe that Rivers State will continue to see peace. We will continue to pray for peace. All the men of men of God should continue to pray for the state".

He recalled that the prophecy of Pastor Enoch Adeboye during the last Holy Ghost Celebration led to his success at the Supreme Court.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
17th December, 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rsg-hosts-second-christmas-carol.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by rem44: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by rem44: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
rem44:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by ukenke: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
God cannot be mocked

47 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Everblazinggg(f): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Like my brother above said......God can not be mocked, what ever a man sow that he shall reap

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by shininglite(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
ukenke:
God cannot be mocked
come out clear

13 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by dunkem21(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice one .. Good tidings of joy to all Riverains, Daddy G.O and SAMSON W. this yuletide cool

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Nutase: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by sarrki(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
How I wish the way we call God and serve him in naija

We believe truly in his words and follow it faithfully

Nigeria would have been a better place to live

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by veekid(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by martineverest(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
after killing people,he went to give testimonies.......

10 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by pring: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Politicians n pastors are the same only interested in the money, greed n sweet mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Lovelynature(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
When politicians are in spirt...

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by eyeview: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
I dont fault wike one bit. You need to be a rugged man to be able to ward off this evil group called apc.
If you follow apc with a meek and gentle attitude,they will come all out like the devil to conquer you. Ask Pastor Ize Iyamu and Gov Mimiko.
Apc doesnt like frontal attacks. They prefer they attack while you defend, but men like wike has shown them that 'pre-emptive strike is not the exclusive preserve of the apc'.

At the end,you go and worship your creator,jaree

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by semasir: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Public funds wasting away again.....

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by kingzjay(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
What else can I say!

If only they portray an iota of what they are doing....

All the same, A merry Christmas to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Awesome God

Meanwhile

14 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by SmooshCHN: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'm here living in a land of no religion, no tribalism and I can boldly say, I wouldn't switch places.. "Extreme" Religion fanatism if it's a word and Tribalism is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

Hope y'all wake up cos this Church (Pastor or Politician) thing is same with MMM. Whatever you call it, it's not working.undecided

These Pastors and Politicians are all the same and would do anything for their stomachs and pockets. The system is flawed.

God exists; he's not human and these people shouldn't be treated like gods.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by birdman(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
the same guy that was threatening to kill people. that they will never leave his state alive? foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Aburi001: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Politicians and Pastors (P and P) are like 5 and 6.

Always robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Where Politician & Pastor= PP
Peter & Paul= PP
Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by hardywaltz(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Congregation of Killers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Sir2rexninefour(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
shininglite:

come out clear

Lol! grin
Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by hezy4real01(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
God pls continue to strengthen Pastor Adeboye.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Philinho(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I'm here living in a land of no religion, no tribalism and I can boldly say, I wouldn't switch places.. "Extreme" Religion fanatism if it's a word and Tribalism is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

Hope y'all wake up cos this Church thing is same with MMM. Whatever you call it, it's not working.undecided

These Pastors and Politicians are all the same and would do anything for their stomachs and pockets. The system is flawed.
you're entitled to your demonic opinion about CHURCH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Buharimustgo: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pls don't judge people,Wike may go to heaven before most of u judging him

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by SmooshCHN: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Philinho:

you're entitled to your demonic opinion about CHURCH
And where did I call you a demon? If you can't convince me or make points without insults please just sleep

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Philinho(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
some comments against d church is demonic n sponsored from d pit of hell

7 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by nijascammers: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
the caption should be: Unrepentant robbers in a mood of worship. was it not in Lagos where some armed robbers caught said they do praise worship before operation?
Akabio hid $250,000 in A/C in his Akwa-Ibom lounge in Abuja and an A/C worker found it,in a sane society these guys should be in JAIL.
They tank the economy and blaming PMB

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Lorexinoh(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
See pride...baba Adeboye knelt down to worship God..Wike and his family are standing up...Geez...i dey watch sha...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by SmooshCHN: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Philinho:
some comments against d church is demonic n sponsored from d pit of hell
Oga quote me so I can answer you well.
When did you become "demonic detector?" If you are, please channel your gifts to something productive.

I'm only saying, these guys are enriching their pockets at the expense of those brainwashed believing these politicians care.. They do not and obviously the big men of God do not.

How many of them has spoken on behalf of Nigerians?? Oh!! But the have private jets.. Please..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by SmooshCHN: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
nijascammers:
the caption should be: Unrepentant robbers in a mood of worship. was it not in Lagos where some armed robbers caught said they do praise worship before operation?
Akabio hid $250,000 in A/C in his Akwa-Ibom lounge in Abuja and an A/C worker found it,in a sane society these guys should be in JAIL.
They tank the economy and blaming PMB
Sadly, They'll say you're demonic for speaking the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood by Rastamann: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
People Politicians deceiving People

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption / Thugs Invade Atiku’s Campaign Office In Katsina, Destroy Vehicles (Photos) / Edo Government Seeks Oshiomhole’s Arrest And Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.