Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS (43911 Views)

African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Skmoda360(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
ritababe:

no alligator in Africa? are you serious?
i doubt if there is one..........according to my little research on google and other fews facts.

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by symbianDON(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sharon6:
Monitor lizard

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
you mean you can get rid of stretch marks on monitor lizards?? tongue
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by mango231: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Thats an iguana...and if you kill it in orogun..then you are dead meat already

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by MrPRevailer(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Largas:

Please what is difference between Alligator and CROCODILE. I always take them to mean same.

Crocodile has armored scales and huge jaws and scale-sharp tails. While monilizard has tongue like a snake that goes in and out. they hiss, and they dont live in water. They also have a soft both like the domestic lizard.

You can google search images of crocodile or lizard here:

https://images.google.com/
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by SycophanticGoat: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
ajepako:
This is alligator shebi?

Monitor Lizard...

Alligator looks more like crocodile. .
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by kenoz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
shocked

The guy get mind o
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
The little girl in the background be like: warris dis shocked
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
dragonking3:
"I killed it with my bear hands like David and the bear " undecided undecided undecided undecided

You go know people were nor attend Sunday school
I say ehn, de gai kill english wit im bear hand just desame way e take kill d animo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by samsam2019: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Are you sure he did not just kill his father?

Cos that thing looks just like him

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by BadirX(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
That looks delicious
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by chukswag(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
he s feelinq like captain amelika
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by idupaul: 12:02am On Dec 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

'bloda'! pls no talk wetin u no know!

aligator dey 'deta' state boku!

i don even chop the meat! e test like chicken! cool

oh! and yes i know the difference between 'arigator' and 'clocodile'!

No alligator in Africa
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by idupaul: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Malcolm5x:

guy when last u use google...pipo da lie sha

I pity your foolishness ..Alligators are only found in North America and China ..I bet you can't even tell an alligator is differnt from a crocodile
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by HHCMANAGER: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Read the post below. https:///HvCptFPRlWhElv0XGIPTPC HAPPY HELPERS COMMUNITY
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by blekko101(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2016
prettyboi1989:
biko wats d diff btwn a monitor lizard and a komodo dragon? they kinda look alike
striking resemblance. but comodo dragons are way way bigger than this. apart from the size diff, comodos dont have those patches on its skin. comodos drool. their saliva are lethal. contains bacterial that can kill a full grown elephant from a single bite.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by deebrain(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2016
Very strong man.
But I wonder why many with physical strength and guts, live in poverty.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Rozaystunna(m): 3:26am On Dec 18, 2016
dragonking3:
"I killed it with my bear hands like David and the bear " undecided undecided undecided undecided

You go know people were nor attend Sunday school
I fell off when I saw that iswr
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by mecussey(m): 6:05am On Dec 18, 2016
seunfly:
The rate we are killing wild animals in this country, in 5 decades to come most animal will go extinction which is bad for our eco system.

Many native species are already lost undocumented and many will still be lost in decades to come.

When many nations are preserving their wild animals and forest, we are distroying our own and while other nations are making money from those animals through tourism we are wailing in recession because of lack of creativity.

To me Nigeria is just giant nation for nothing full of educated illiterate with superstitious believes and greedy.

That animal should have been relocated to it proper habitat so it can survive and add to our biodiversity.

May God help us and the educated illiterate citizens.

Animals feeds on each other, dont worry they will reproduce. Africa is good habitat for all animals until technology improves, they will never go into extinction.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2016
blekko101:
striking resemblance. but comodo dragons are way way bigger than this. apart from the size diff, comodos dont have those patches on its skin. comodos drool. their saliva are lethal. contains bacterial that can kill a full grown elephant from a single bite.
oh damn, alryt
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by repogirl(f): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2016
The facial expression of the girl behind the guy in the picture is exactly how I feel.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by capitalise(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Buhari was the cause
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by ajepako(f): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Monitor Lizard...

Alligator looks more like crocodile. .

Dude..l know..

The OP referred to that monitor lizard as alligator at first

He later edited it to monitor lizard after bashing..

Thats why l made the sarcastic comment...

Not that l dont know alligator..
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by SycophanticGoat: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2016
ajepako:

Dude..l know..

The OP referred to that monitor lizard as alligator at first

He later edited it to monitor lizard after bashing..

Thats why l made the sarcastic comment...

Not that l dont know alligator..

Sorry about that.. didn't know you were being sarcastic..
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Marsnizz: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Good meal for you brother.Time to host party and dance azonto with reptile eaters.Happy favourite meal day.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by funsho2016: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2016
This is not worth d noise .Though the animal i believe is dangerous It could have bn killed in self defence .We shd Make effort to preserve our forestry .Something much lucrative could have been better.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by trish87: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Hahahha h ah a hahhahahahhaahhahaha, chai, Laff wan killy me oooo, sm1 epp me complete d laff oooo[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by HQuadreal: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmm delicious.
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by ritababe(f): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by syncACE(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
video of how he killed it or i don believe it
Re: Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS by Deejay777(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:
Nigerians for the last time there is no alligator in Africa , that's a monitor lizard
pls epp me tel dem o, dat was hw i told my broda nd he was arguing wit me lyk he was d 1 dat created dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Large Python Killed Today By Military (Pictures) / Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.