Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (63838 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by karlnyeno: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
please somebody should remember to post the guy's picture here when he started roaming the street naked
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Wailings of brainwashed fools.
All of you are wishing death on this awaken guy. Yet, he will outlive most of you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
It will still not jumpstart your mental process.
All these "holy books" are tools used in conquering you. Blacks, wake the fuq up. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Even if he is an aethist.... he doesn't need to do this, it looks something only a m0ron would do.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by gawu1: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mutuwa:

Wrong.you don't know.simple.
He desecrated a Bible and that is it.His religion,only the almighty knows.Stop apportioning his acts to " probably" a Muslim when the article read "traditionalist".or don't you know the latter exists?
You even have time to reply the idiot. His bigotry and hates of muslims have cause comprehension disorder ailment. It's his type that probably made that mad man went so beastly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Auki: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Muslims will not tear bible nor make any joke about Jesus, Marry.

Islam requires believing in all the revealed books, including Bible. Rejecting Jesus means rejecting Islam.Jesus is revered as God prophet just like Moses, Abraham or Muhammed (may peace be on them all).

However, Muslims believed that bible was tempered as no original copy is available. Also Jesus divinity as God, Son of God or Trinity are pagans insertion. Christianity was initially a pure monotheistic religion like Islam or Judaism before being corrupted.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Adeolu4(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
He should have torn revelations, before he is tru, his brain apps and os would have been formatted and reset into default . Fact dat he has torn a bible he won't make 2017 before his brains get fried
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
lakesider:

I was at Egypt museum man . the real pharaoh s embalmed body is a white man s body . stop deceiving yourself

grin grin grin grin. Bro that is exactly what they want you to see and say....

Just type "the original Egyptians" in YouTube and watch with an unbiased, knowledge seeking mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
dunkem21:
The guy don dey collect his punishment already ..

Who can battle with the Lord?

Can you be more specific on the punishment that he's already receiving?

2 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by spinna: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Even as he tries to rubbish it, The Word can't be stopped even in his attack, Just like Satan thought he was killing Jesus off but was actually helping Jesus strip him (Satan) of his power. Many who have never opened a Bible can by this viral news have a glimpse of the words by which the entire earth was formed. See the practical , solid 'coco' wisdom on that random page, have never seen this :

Song of Solomon 8:7 Love is as powerful as death; passion is as strong as death itself. It bursts into flame and burns like a raging fire. 7 Water cannot put it out; no flood can drown it. But if any tried to buy love with their wealth, contempt is all they would get.

practical wisdom: u can't force sm1 to love you with money,etc

How many non Christians will this word help and draw in? I say thousands- just from Mr. Bible destroyer's act.

On the same page we have a summary of the book of Isaiah, a book HEAVY with accurate predictions ( hundreds of years before )of how Jesus would be born, and how he would live and (willingly) die and be ressurected to atone for humanity's sins. This accuracy cannot be explained away, the Jesus Story is real , all must come to him or face death, he conquered death on the cross so we must pledge allegiance to him and then tap into his power .

Christianity is for all humanity , "there is neither Greek nor Jew in the kingdom " Samuel Johnson said Ancient Yorubas had a copy of the Bible

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by shabakm: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
which type of bible did he destroy? is it king james version or international bible because one is complete and the other one is not complete, one have 66 books and the other one have 73 books. if it is the complete one i guess by now God has destroyed him.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by beledinho(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
he might a pastor 2mao no one knows... whoever thinks he or she is upright should b careful lest he fall... so therefore, critics should be careful in criticizing rather pray for him that he might be saved
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by simontosy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
dainformant:
A very shameless Nigerian guy has sparked an outrage online after deciding to tear and thrash the Holy Bible -even posting the pictures on Facebook...The young man who claims to be a hardcore traditionalist -has always shown his displeasure about Christianity.. But yesterday, he decided to make it real by insulting the Holy book and now he's trending online with many internet users blasting him for his disgusting act...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/young-man-comes-under-fire-after-doing.html

if you try this with our holy book, you will be beheaded in the public
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Adeolu4:
He should have torn revelations, before he is tru, his brain apps and os would have been formatted and reset into default . Fact dat he has torn a bible he won't make 2017 before his brains get fried

For real? shocked shocked shocked

And you will be happy if he didn't make it to 2017?

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mmmtttccchhhrrrwwwwwrrrweeeeww......dis one neva ready. Why dint he use koran. He go hear wwhhiiinnn....
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by teozey111(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mutuwa:

Find better yarn,and detoxify yourself from erroneous presumptions.
oga mallam no fighting please
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Lumiere91: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
mazimee:
I don't know why Atheists find fun in picking on Christians more than they pick on their Muslims counter part for some obvious reasons we are all aware of. They don't believe in God fine, but they just won't stop going offensive on Christians with everything in their possession.

You all know that, he won't try this with Islam still have his head hanging on his neck.
Respect people and their believes no matter how stupid it sounds to you.
they pick on Christ cos He disturbes consciences
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
purem:

Guy I disagree wit u na lie
OK you too fit try am now grin
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
seunmsg:

Can you be more specific on the punishment that he's already receiving?

He doesn't look normal to me ..It seems he is even chewing the pages cheesy
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Taiwo227: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Teague4league:
You can do beta dan showing every1 on here how demented u are. U re no better than him after all. Ur assumptions are outright flat and dead on arrival. You can do beta next time

I swear he can never do such a thing with holy Quran something must have happen 2 her

My brothers and sisters Islam is d only solution
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, does the guy look normal to you?? sad ...Give this one few days from now, he go enter street.

My Same Insight...
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
In his defence, this is exactly what "converted" christians do to thier charms. They tear it, burn it up, what not.

Dude was just on the other end of the spectrum:

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by samsam2019: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Not all heroes wear capes

This guy is a hero

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by xolomonstrides(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Why all the complaining? How many of us still have our first bible? I have used up to three that I am sure ended up In the dustbin.

To some too much emphasis has been placed on the physical book. They place it under their pillows for protection, they place it on the head of a sick person. They point it to persons they perceive to be evil like a gun so that they can shoot bullets at the demons.

They have turned the bible to an idol or charm. We have to be careful of "pseudo idols"

Well it's just paper and ink. The value is not in the book itself the value is in the word when it touches a divinely prepared soul hence bearing good fruits.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sambisa weed is really strong
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by teejayahmed(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
The act is evil and we should pray for him. Its a pointless act considering the fact that everyone have freedom of faith.

Hopefully the devil won't push him to try that with the glorious Quran.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
mazimee:
I don't know why Atheists find fun in picking on Christians more than they pick on their Muslims counter part for some obvious reasons we are all aware of. They don't believe in God fine, but they just won't stop going offensive on Christians with everything in their possession.

You all know that, he won't try this with Islam still have his head hanging on his neck.
Respect people and their believes no matter how stupid it sounds to you.
My brother, like you rightly said, he cannot try this with our brothers at the other side of the divide. It is either he is in the hospital or in some ice cooling off already. I don't blame them sometimes though, the world is just filled with crazy people always waiting for the opportunity to show their insanity.
People should learn to respect each other, at the same time tolerate one another since crazy folks are everywhere.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Zenlife: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2016
God has never been in the religious Christian bible, the Quoran, bhaghadvita,, or other religious beliefs and never ever will.

God varies not!

Man created religion is swarmed by man's expression of various interpretations, falsehoods, and what have you. In these variants, God is absent.

In that which man try as he may, with science, bible, etc, and its religions and denominations God is absent

Seek and know God only in that which man cannot alter.

He is not present in churches, mosques, temples or the like.

He lies in the Sun, the moon, the stars, the earth, the waters, the air, the grass, the climate, the seasons, birth and death, in love, in creation and destruction, and its likes.

God is unchanging. He is constant.
The same, yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever.

When you can understand this simple truth, with no religious attachment, no man written books or gathered scraps, and I hope you can...

Herein is God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by peterbello(m): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2016
jmoore:
Well it depends on who owns the bible. If anyone tears my bible, he/she has to buy a brand new one or receive 10 slaps per day.

If it is his bible, then that his business.

True say. So long it's his Bible, no problem. The Bible is just like any other book is unless it is read. There's a difference between destroying the book and destroying the Word. He's no different from someone who takes good care of his Bible but never reads it.
Furthermore, those tearing or burning large quantities of bibles don't know that they are helping the Bible publishers by increasing demand; thereby causing a corresponding increase in supply.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2016
killsmith:
My nigga dey use bible smoke w**d if him no see rizler....him still dey kampe....

Nothing go do this guy.....
weed smoking is already a curse na
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Taiwo227:

I swear he can never do such a thing with holy Quran something must have happen 2 her

My brothers and sisters Islam is d only solution
Like beheading, right? Because you don't have a God that fight for himself
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2016
/
A taste of their own medicine?

The same hypocritical christians that burn shrines all over the place. Atleast, the guy didn't burn any church.

Respect is reciprocal. Christians respect muslims and expect respect in return. But the same christians victimize traditionalists and expect no reprisals. SMH.

God is great. Religion is bullshit.
\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.