Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (63826 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
He is not the first, neither will he be the last, one thing is certain..The Word of God will remain irrespective.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Guys like this are cowards. He is bold enough to treat the Bible like this. He should try it with the Quran with his face shown exactly like this.

I tell you the moment he does that he is dead, the jihadists will look for him and find him. And his head will be held in the hand of the jihadist taking selfie with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by MrAJQ(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:

If he's a Christian and he needed attention that much, he would have used a Koran. That would have given him more publicity, cos Muslims are too sensitive about their religion. The people who burn Korans in the US, are they Muslims?
OP Nobody dare Burn Qur'an and survive it. So we only have Muslims and Christians in Nigeria? Stop all this unnecessary hatred it won't help your Religion
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Masterclass32:
This guy is trying his very best to destroy his own life. He has no idea what he's getting himself into. Or maybe, he is suicidal.

I pray God forgives him. People are destroyed due to lack of knowledge.

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
U lucky God is not a man..

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:
He's probably a Muslim on too much weed.

He is a good christian.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboliwe: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nothing will happen to him.

Christianity is not mandatory.

If it were people from the other religion, the warriors among them would have fought for their religion and beheaded the bagger. In Christianity, freewill is supreme.

But, dude needs a therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist. He is sick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by EBISABA(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
U nid jesus.... cryU nid jesus....
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by hammerT: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
I 4 hail am if to say na quaran him tear use 4 toilet paper.

Dis one him do so na just gra gra, christians no send am ooooo.

make him go tear quaran.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by purem(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
guy na weed dey worry u...
God neva geh ur time
coz u go stil die alive
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by purem(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
davtosh:
Guys like this are cowards. He is bold enough to treat the Bible like this. He should try it with the Quran with his face shown exactly like this.

I tell you the moment he does that he is dead, the jihadists will look for him and find him. And his head will be held in the hand of the jihadist taking selfie with it.

Guy I disagree wit u na lie
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Amgreat1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Do you think we will stone you to death like other group. You need help. May the Lord have Mercy on you.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by GovernorMaxx: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:
if na Quran dey Manhandled lik dis some extremist go the otherwise.though am nt saying the guy is a muslim
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by ucosuagwu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Something is wrong with the soul of this wan grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Emerikoss: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
That Anurika Osuigwe on the replies must be high on pure water undecided
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by queenblossom(f): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
RIP boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mutuwa:

That's the point.As far back as late 90's boys back then that I knew used the Bible page as (rizler) for smoking weed.

3rd world cop grin
Ratty!

Actually peeps do use it a lot sha, most bibles are printed with rizzler grade paper
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by junero2: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
surely one day you go die, then you go tell God wetin you mean with this rubbish.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by boboenny: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
I did this several years back, but what I tore then is what I am carrying around today preaching. his salvation is closer than he expects. Mark my words and put the date down. no one can battle with the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Emerikoss: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
ApenaEde:
Wetin dey there.
Bible is like other books , only it was written by some old fellow yrs back.
Only Muslim book get level.
try rubbish wt Quran make u c chonchin
And ur Quran was written by ur god himself smh

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by afoo02(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:
is that your conclusion?
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by lakesider(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
thanks anurika , xtians have burn down shrine in the name of Jesus . why can't there be freedom of religion without victimising
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Sibrah: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
The letter killeth but the spirit giveth life . . .
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by LadyAnn(f): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
mazimee:
I don't know why Atheists find fun in picking on Christians more than they pick on their Muslims counter part for some obvious reasons we are all aware of. They don't believe in God fine, but they just won't stop going offensive on Christians with everything in their possession.

You all know that, he won't try this with Islam still have his head hanging on his neck.
Respect people and their believes no matter how stupid it sounds to you.
Because his banner over us is love..... And Athiests and other denominations tend to confuse that for weakness. Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord. I will repay. Let them carry on mocking Christians. Sooner or later they will get what's coming to them.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Bakrabas: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jamaican paper for weeds
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Ibukun2k15: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
You guys should leave him, he has made his choice after all the God that would punish him is not punishing you.

-ibukun2k15
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Emerikoss: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Am i supposed to be offended?The power of his word has never been"limited" to a book (printed and commissioned) by human's (King James and co)If you are trying to pull the "religious line"( that its wrong ) then you have failed child! undecided
#copied
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by dyabman(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oga o ,nkan be grin

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
May God have mercy unpon him
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Dandy52: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
true talk [color=#006600][/color]
marshalcarter:
dis is why God would forever be God nd not a man...
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by steppin: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Tiny23:

Is your brain paining you?
Go f*ck yourself.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:
Go f*ck yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.