Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This (3358 Views)

Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" / Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) / OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by CastNigeriaMedia: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
The maiden edition of the Benue Celebrity Awards 2016 which took place yesterday December 15, has come and gone but not without criticisms from people, especially entertainment pundits.
This award ceremony was organised by the office of the Special Adviser to the Benue State Governor on Entertainment in collaboration with the Benue State Government.
How on earth our God-fearing Governor, Dr. Samuel Ortom approved this ‘creature’ still baffles me…
Is this to reaffirm the ubiquitous beliefs held in the minds of outsiders about the high level of promiscuity in Benue
This award plaque ‘woman ’ though….
Who is she?
What does she represent?
What inspired the choice of this plaque?
Are they saying Benue women are not decent? NO!!! I beg to disagree… This is not the picture of a true Benue woman.
And my friend just asked me
“Is a naked woman the new reward for hard work in Benue?”

QUESTIONS…. AND MORE QUESTIONS….
These are some of the pressing questions begging for answers…
Anyway, congratulations to all the winners.
See more photos of the calved woman here>>>
http://castnigeria.com/opinion-is-a-naked-woman-the-new-reward-for-hard-work-in-benue-read-what-former-presenter-at-joy-fm-has-to-say/

About Naomi Oboyi .
She’s a Former presenter at Joy FM otukpo, Broadcast journalist, Singer, Professional Master of Ceremonies(MC), Blogger
She can be reached on facebook with https://web.facebook.com/naomi.ddiva .
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by cassidy1996(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
idoma's, just chilling with (Eche Une - Bongos Ikwue)
Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by ndulyf: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
No comment
Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by nero2face: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
pliz where's de unclad woman?, guys always trying to raise issues where it doesn't exist...another news biko

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by mightyhazell: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Benue and anything unclad be like,... lipsrsealed

Ask 2face grin

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by Blue3k(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
This is a non issue. Let's pretend she's naked so what. It's just artistic expression. Their are thousands of nude art works and nobody raises issue. Next I doubt the statue naked. Last time I checked naked women have nips and a Crack.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
K
Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by talktimi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Bloggers acting stvpid since 1897 cool

5 Likes

Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by payosehtor(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
who expect anything better than this from an Idoma's blogger.you are talking celebrity show yet you want a holy Mary-like image or what? the funniest part of it, she want to paint Benue like the most promiscuous of n
all. an Idoma lady for that mater . eesh!
Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by BrutalJab: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Recession is bad
Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by myleadmsn: 3:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Dont they have a review team ?
Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by DesChyko: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2016
If she is unclad, the breasts should be separated, the buttocks rounded individually and the thighs parted. She is definitely wearing a gown.
At least it's a woman; a recognizable creature, not something abstract.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Is A Unclad Woman The New Reward For Hard Work In Benue?? See This by BeClever: 5:53am On Dec 18, 2016
I will give you unclad to compare..

(1) (Reply)

These People, Not Muslims Are Behind Southern Kaduna Killings - Dambazau / Rev King For President 2019 Poster Floods The Street (photo) / Buhari Sufferes Setback As Southwest Apc Governors Move To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.