Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,246 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! (613 Views)

Zombies, Stop Igbonizing Atiku's Support!...I am a Northerner/Atiku Supporter! / A Review Of Hitler's "Enabling Act" & Zombies' Attempt To Crown Buhari Khalifa / Buhari Health: Why Were We Lied To, Don't They Have Any Morals Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! by APCHaram: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
I ask this because these zombies seem to lack any shame or sense of morals with the way they defend every atrocity of this buhari govt from the Shia massacre, to the Biafran bloody clampdown to the hypocrisy and corruption of the buhari govt.

It is one thing to be fanatical in support of an individual or a cause but it is an entire different ball game when you lose sense of your humanity in justifying the indefensible in your zombie state.

In this regard, I can only conclude that these zombies are morally bankrupt in all aspects.

3 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! by darknetcom: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
is good...we get it somehow..

we all fuuuucked up

igbos are no exception...

but what other choice do we have??.

you are not happy with buhari in charge...
i am not happy with jonathan in charge...

what now??...

biafra is out of the question..

nobody has time for a new adventure in west-africa..
we are all tired of conflicts...
Re: On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! by DonCortino: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
APCHaram:
I ask this because these zombies seem to lack any shame or sense of morals with the way they defend every atrocity of this buhari govt from the Shia massacre, to the Biafran bloody clampdown to the hypocrisy and corruption of the buhari govt.

It is one thing to be fanatical in support of an individual or a cause but it is an entire different ball game when you lose sense of your humanity in justifying the indefensible in your zombie state.

In this regard, I can only conclude that these zombies are morally bankrupt in all aspects.

Why do you think they are called zombies? To reason like humans? Common!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! by darknetcom: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonCortino:

Why do you think they are called zombies? To reason like humans? Common!

look..we reason out of fear of the unknown....

we rather stick to what we already know...

buhari president??...unthinkable fir many nigerians 5years ago...what changed??...boko haram....

jonathan was just too weak militarily...
Re: On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! by darknetcom: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
17000 lost souls and counting..

millions still displaced with phychological issues....

this is crazy.....

weapons are coming in now but its jonathans effort..

we will not risk our lifes because you are pissed off about not getting biafra...

better all of you migrate to europe...
we dont care what that lunatic kanu told you on radio...
Re: On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! by DonCortino: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
darknetcom:

look..we reason out of fear of the unknown....

we rather stick to what we already know...

buhari president??...unthinkable fir many nigerians 5years ago...what changed??...boko haram....

jonathan was just too weak militarily...

So you gree say you be zombie true true?

Chai! These people are zombies for real! shocked

3 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! by darknetcom: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonCortino:

So you gree say you be zombie true true?

Chai! These people are zombies for real! shocked

i go give you zombie...

1 Like

Re: On A Serious Note, Do Zombies Have Any Morals! by bizza45: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
bro your stupidity is like peak milk" its in u "

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From President Buhari’s Birthday (see Photos) / MMM: We Can Only Pray For The Victims – NDIC / 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.