Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi (55545 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by buchai: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don't understand all these politicians I mean all of them no single person is left out, they all use come and marry my pikin or pikin should come and marry your pikin to seat tight in power and go about recycling the power among the family members. I think it's high time for our law makers should look into this and enect law concerning those in power using there post or seat for family entertainment or family get to gether they should enect law that will stop people in power participating in family get to gether. like for example when Bart Nnaji was a minister of power he was not allowed to use his company to bid for a contract in his ministerial post that was what got him sacked. Former Governor of Edo state used his position as governor to got married he supposed to be sacked. our law makers both senate and the house of rep suppose to put or enect some laws to prevent those in power in showing affluence while in power with tax payers money.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by Sunnah1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
porshuch:
Where is her hijab?
Moral Point.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
urchbarbie:
I sha don't know when Muslims started to wear white wedding gown. Tot it was solely a Christian tin.

Wat do I know.....let me be going.
They are rich and nothing like islam here
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by rafabenitez: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Vanity upon vanity,after all these decoration n waste of public funds on publicity,d chibok girls hv gradually become a forgotten issue,d pple hv little or nothing to eat,yet one old man is here wasting tax payers money on his almajiri daughter.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by Deyooluv: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
[url]Earn free bitcoin[/url]
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by handofGod1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Muslims now dress like christians during their wedding. why not change ur religion and come to Christ? I'm proud to be a Christian.

Anyways, happy married life Aishat Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by ventilation: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
urchbarbie:
I sha don't know when Muslims started to wear white wedding gown. Tot it was solely a Christian tin.

Wat do I know.....let me be going.
you need to read more, Muslims wear white everyday, not just at weddings, even to bury the dead it's white piece of cloth $ white rope meanwhile only a virgin christian lady has the right to wear white wedding gown abi you no know? Ok, all the christians that marry in white gowns are ironically virgins undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by fkdmods: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Braingold:

Its very funny that guys like you would argue if There is a God but I see not seen you guys argue if there is a devil. you don't need to believe that there is a devil but you disbelief if Jesus is real.
Jesus did all those things the bible said..if its not working for you. Oga its working for me

Same thing. All fictitious characters. I have achieved a lot in my life and all i needed was to depend on Math, probability, common sense, and the understanding of luck. The world is turning into a place filled with crazy people like you. Look at muslims. They do all theses horrible things because of some imaginary God. Christians did worse during the dark ages. Go read about the spanish inquisition and the crusade. You people need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by morisnewrain(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Some people are shouting hijab hijab. Have you seen her in Hijab before? Wedding gown is Oyinbo borrowed dress, it's not religious attached. We should be off of all these religious attachment to everything.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by eldoradoxx: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
porshuch:
Where is her hijab?
Hijab is for poor Muslims. Have you guys not noticed that the super rich Muslims dress just like the Christians?. Islam is a religion which tenets apply strictly when it comes to the poor and very lenient when the rich are involved. Had Zara Buhari been one of the girls from poverty stricken background, one Mallam would have married her at age 11 and impregnate her at age 12 and the other Muslims will bring the Qur'an to support it to the point of death.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by morisnewrain(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
rafabenitez:
Vanity upon vanity,after all these decoration n waste of public funds on publicity,d chibok girls hv gradually become a forgotten issue,d pple hv little or nothing to eat,yet one old man is here wasting tax payers money on his almajiri daughter.
did I hear you said Almajiri daughter? I believe u never have one. If u do, then she is likely to baby factory product. #I WILL NOT MOURN WHEN I NEED TO CELEBRATE. Congratulations to the new couple

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by darediamond(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2016
candidbabe:
Where is her long hijab?
Mouth sealed

Sister, won ti JASI! No more Ijab. IJAB is an Haram as in "Hijabram".
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by darediamond(m): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Edum13656:
That Buhari son nose de like he is taking snuff.
Chai, c microscopic dissection comment of the century!!!!
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2016
darediamond:
Chai, c microscopic dissection comment of the century!!!!
walahi some of these nairalanders are sharper than lightening!
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by JhyMedex: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Pprovost:

Politicians don't have religion.

To an average politician, religion is just a tool to garner the religious fanatics' votes cool
RELIGION THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES....
RELIGION ..WAT STOPS THE POOR FRM MURDERING THE RICH...KARL MAX

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by 2shur: 3:40am On Dec 18, 2016
buhari isay caused bastard
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by policy12: 4:40am On Dec 18, 2016
candidbabe:
Where is her long hijab?
Mouth sealed

O my the fools and poor believe in hijab..see her wedding gown u go believe say na Aboki dauta be this?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Religion is really the opium of the masses. You will never hear any of the northern elites kids getting married at age 12 years according to sharia laws. Its only when the northern elites want to exhibit pedophilia that they will know how the Sharia law supports child marriage. What is wrong is wrong. The least right of every child either male or female is an education and be able to make their own decisions as to who they will marry. All the laws are for poor people.
Anyway
HML Zahra and indimi

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by tanteta(m): 5:33am On Dec 18, 2016
No... It won't crash. I wish them a happy married life.

ABOOSAFIYYAH1:
Don't be surprised when this marriage crashes.....
They have acted contrary to the provisions of Islam as far as marriage is concerned.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by euchariadavid(f): 5:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Cute wedding dress
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by JimiOgunlola: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2016
porshuch:
Where is her hijab?

Hijab is only worn by we conquered yoruba muslim in Oshogbo who want to die for allah.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by Marsnizz: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2016
You are right on point.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by porshuch: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Hijab is only worn by we conquered yoruba muslim in Oshogbo who want to die for allah.
shame on Aregbeshola, even adamawa state is planning to ban Hijab.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by Sulaimon01(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2016
yinkslinks:
Did it so nicely like christians/english but the poor ones do it so religiously and local with hijabs everywhere.

See what you just implied......
Nicely = Christian/English
Poor & Local = Islam
SMH for you
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by Sulaimon01(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2016
eldoradoxx:
Hijab is for poor Muslims. Have you guys not noticed that the super rich Muslims dress just like the Christians?. Islam is a religion which tenets apply strictly when it comes to the poor and very lenient when the rich are involved. Had Zara Buhari been one of the girls from poverty stricken background, one Mallam would have married her at age 11 and impregnate her at age 12 and the other Muslims will bring the Qur'an to support it to the point of death.

So Christianity has a mode of dressing That one prescribed by Jesus or by Whites? ..... Hypocrite!!!!
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by eldoradoxx: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2016
Sulaimon01:

So Christianity has a mode of dressing That one prescribed by Jesus or by Whites? ..... Hypocrite!!!!
Jesus did not prescribe any dressing more than that a person should cover his or her nudity. Any close a person wears that does not show his private areas is OK.
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by HARDDON: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2016
Since wen did moslems start wearing wedding gown?
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by Abdulkatcha(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Money is talking here, anyway I wish them happy married life may Allah bless ur home
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by CursedIboes: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

This kid without honor is here again, a grown man that deny his own tribe cos of shame. lmaooooo. No shame at all
Re: Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi by lolaibitoye(f): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
greatgod2012:
The Bible says we should rejoice with those that are rejoicing. I rejoice with them and also wish them happy married life.
much as I feel soooo jealous of Zahra, I agree with you. I also rejoice with them and wish them well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks / Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.