Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World (5209 Views)

Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC / Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Oludrex(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
emeijeh:
He will surely die before his time
Who are you... God, the creator of heaven and earth??
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by DrayZee: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Emmanuel602:
And he hasn't been able to invent anything...... He's just busy craming and writing exams grin angry
Lol. I honestly have not seen a post this stupid in a long time. People like you are the ones that will insult Covenant university students for going to school,just because they can pay fees, saying "they haven't invented anything" Kai, Nigerians. grin sad sad

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
LastMumu:

He is not just busy cramming, he is a success in this field and he clearly said he enjoys studying. For all you know, studying and teaching might be his own talent. He might not have invented anything noteworthy but he must have inspired a lot his students, he probably has taught a lot of students who later became millionaires and great success in the society.
That to me his is own way of contributing to the society, everything is not about making money and making the Forbes list.

wey my 50k?
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tiny23:

wey my 50k?

I borrow money from your hand? undecided
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
LastMumu:

I borrow money from your hand? undecided

oops! so sorry,tot it was this monicker.
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tiny23:

oops!
so sorry,tot it was this monicker.

Na wetin too much garri dey cause be that. grin
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
LastMumu:

Na wetin too much garri dey cause be that. grin

lol,the monicker too has mumu in it.
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Teague4league(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
emeijeh:
He will surely die before his time
According to which law or theory? Reading makes the brian healthy demented illiterate !!!
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
You are truly last mumu
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
YoungRichRuler:
Vanity upon vanity.

Of what use are these degrees to him and his country?

U have reasoned like the normal BLACK MAN.
How can we grow, when people like you are found everywhere across the country
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by munezo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Book is good o, but how much all the degrees don give am?
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Bifrost: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2018

Bros, you obviously need correct eye glass, check the last line where his degrees were stated. So you think a man can become a professor without having PhD? Not only does he have PhD, he also has CIMA. That my friend is no easy feat.

You can actually be a prof without a PhD. Yes you can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NECO RESULTS 2017 - When Will It Be Out? / Msc Dissertation Topic In Construction Project Management / A Thread For Finance And Economics Majors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.