Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigerian Presidents And The Tie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidents And The Tie (380 Views)

Nigerian Presidents/Heads Of State From 1960 Till Date / List Of African Presidents And Their Ages As At 2016 / List Of 21 African Presidents And Their Ages As Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidents And The Tie by panafrican(m): 3:07am On Dec 18, 2016
When he was president , Goodluck Jona-crook was always wearing some so- called African style dress to show how original he was , but this did not stop him from leading Nigeria into a wrecked economy and rampant corruption.
Obasanjo wasnt wearing any tie either but we did not see him standing up to globalist corporations .
General Buhari can be seen sometimes with a suit and a tie and doing so did not make him a stooge. As a matter of fact he is the one with the highest moral integrity. So give me a break Jonathan you and your fake ' African ' dress smiley
Re: Nigerian Presidents And The Tie by Pylony(m): 5:57am On Dec 18, 2016
Abegy go sleep jor mr APC man, Buhari and his western way of dressing in suit and his tied up neck will only look like one Daura cow, with his evil economic policies this man has plunge this nation into grave poverty just as he did during his Military regime. If your ears are so blocked and your eyes so blind to see and hear how one dollar is now about 500 naira, prices of goods have sky rocketed or about Nigerians dying because of Hunger this year alone then you're no different from your political lying godfathers. He has failed those who elected him into power, and if you deny it do a survey of people around you for their opinion about the present state of things and see for your self. All the promises he made to Nigerians how many has he fulfiled so far?!

This is a one million naira question you can't provide one answer out of so many. So carry your rope tying Bubu story out the door.
Re: Nigerian Presidents And The Tie by acenazt: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Mr Man above me. Stop being bitter abeg.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Controls 4 Ministries In My Government – Okorocha / President Buhari Welcomes Recovery Of Another Chibok Girl By Nigerian Troops / Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Vice President Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.