Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC (25195 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by Mujtahida: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
doll912:

The way you sounding, one would think you had a personal stake in it.... you really need to calm the Bleep down. You warned them, good.... they didnt listen....their choice.... don't get a heart attack.
BTW,Im indifferent to MMM and it's wonder bank types.

stop threatening people with bans...its petty
Just cos you got the power.... I mean... what if you were governor...you'd kill people cos they didn't follow your rules.

Eh... if you like insult me, ban me.... whatever....just calm down ooo
Don't mind the self righteous, vain dictator. Greed kor greed ni. Because he didn't participate and the thing has entered freeze mode he is now feeling like a prophet, a saint, a social crusader and a megalomaniac rolled into one. How petty indeed.

1 Like

Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by dotun365: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
ojun50:
Pls wht should d prayer point look like
Oh Lord teach them not to chase free money in this greedy fashion again. Amen grin
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by Mujtahida: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
kassy777:
I would been happier if the scheme can go into their bank accounts too and empty them. Foolish people. How can one put in money and get 30% within three weeks for siting down at home. It is this
foolishness that had entered thier brains to vote in senseless government. Look at Buhari for example, almost every Nigerians are crying and groaning but you cannot hear Buhari come out one day to persuade us to be patient. He has no regard for Nigerians. Atleast, I expect Buhari to, from time to time to appeal to us to bear with his government. I expected him to talk to us frequently about the bitting inflation to bear with him but what he is after is the 5% regions. Nothing enters his blind ears except crude oil, every other things can go and die. I looked at this man, saying within me, asking what kind of incomepetence is this? Does it mean Buhari's incompetence is such that he is without brain? Everything thing about Buhari's government is aiming at descructions and misfortunes.The 2016 budged is just gone with noting to show for it. Tommorrow, these same MMM slaves will vote for apc, thereafter, cry out when any, this time YYY, will deceive them because by then, the hardship from Buhari would have been increased.
I love your analysis and I can guess that it was PDP you voted for. if PDP comes knocking next election again season will you vote for them as against this useless APC. Won't you?

1 Like

Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by arizona20: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oga NDIC, MMM did not crash and will not.u can keep ur prayers to ursef.It is our money not urs. We donnot need ur prayer.
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by Handsomecole(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Okay people! Let's pray for MMM participants.
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by chessguru(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Great Mavrodians, Many participants questioned the MMM admin that they should not have Frozen the confirmed mavro as they did last week , and that it was going to cause more panic , yes it was not convenient for many participants who needed to GH for the Holidays or for other pressing needs , and yes it caused panic most especially because the Media and uninformed capitalized on the news to spread wrong information that MMM Nigeria has Crashed , well the TRUTH is MMM NiGERIA HAS NOT CRASHED , the admin took the action because of the change in behavioral pattern of participants , everybody wanted to GET HELP and Cash out for the festive period all at the same time without PROVIDING HELP, it is simple logic that PH (PROVIDE HELP ) must be more than GH (GET HELP ) to make the system healthy , so when the admin saw that PH is getting less mavros has to be frozen to prevent a crash (meaning there was no crash ) a more drastic step would have been a pause mode but thank God it did not get to that .what the Admin has done now is to allow more PH (PROVIDE HELP ) by the time the festive period is over , that means if there is a good number of Participants who chose not to panic and decides to PH (Provide HELP ) of their spare money between now and January the system will automatically bounce back like magic , and we shall be back to when you will PH and it could take two or Three weeks to be paired , YES the only thing that can take us back to to a very healthy system is PH and not panic once we do that i am 100% sure all mavros shall be unfrozen (it could be gradual though depending on our response to this call ) lets not say they (the Admin ) will do it , NO ! the Admin does not pay us , YOU and I is MMM Nigeria because we are the ones who pay ourselves , we pay each other , Let the guiders PH , those who GH during the Holidays without PH should PH , and we who did not GH could also PH a little ..... this simple action will bounce the system back faster LIKE MAGIC come January 2017 . Please join the group https://web./224667044641969/ COPY & PASTE THIS SIMPLE TRUTH on your walls and share with your Guiders and down lines. Long Live MMM Nigeria
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Everywhere you go,you see Northerners occupying every available post and position. All thanks to Mr Buhari for giving us the change we requested! Regarding MMM, enough has been said.
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by cosade(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
. look at who is saying is not greedy. very easy to said. the truth is that u don't have capital simple. I joined September here but God have used that platform to wiped away my tears.

I joined NL in May 2006, take a look at my profile and read some of my past posts. A very intelligent person would easily discern my nature.

There is great gain in Godliness with contentment.

1 Like

Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by cosade(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
.stop commenting mmm related topics because ur are not a participant. I knew it dey pepper u d can money people are making.

smiley cheesy

I joined NL in May 2006, take a look at my profile and read some of my past posts. A very intelligent person would easily discern my nature.

There is great gain in Godliness with contentment.
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dongreat:

By arresting the guiders, you are sending a message that "you commute a crime, no matter how smart you are, you will be punished". Like I said, if we were in a civilized world...
Well that's civilized world but ours is different
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by brojoshua: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Governments should be able to do more than praying for people who are scammed by a wander bank, the owners of such a wander bank should be apprehended and dealt with according to the law of the nation by the government. Whu some people looted Nigerian's money, it was not prayer that government resorted to but arrest, investigation and prosecution.

1 Like

Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by IstandWitBuhari: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Nigerians are truely senselessly greedy, materialistic and vain!
Most Nigerians have very low IQ.
Most Nigerians are gullible & greedy thats why scam churches that preach materialism thrive.
Nobody wants to be patient and wait for God's time, this is why there are lots of miracle centers ripping off Lazy and little faith Nigerians.
This is also how and why we choose senseless and useless leaders during the polls. Cause we hardly ask questions nor resarch.
Hypocrisy is the middle name of the average Nigerian ... Why do you espect me to pity your condition now, when you never heed my warning before the account freeze? Were any of you my child, i would have flogged you mercilessly for a bitter lesson.
I have no pity for anyone caught up in all this cause most of them are still gearing up to dig deeper into their MMM misery and won't admit its a disastrous folly.
This also shows that most people who claim to have been charmed when scammed actually were driven on willy nilly by their 100carat greed, only to blame jazz after due to shame!

More loading .....
No hard feelings ... and no need quoting to sound nasty cause i'd ensure your ban.
Btw, i hate nitwits mentioning me, yes i said it, only nitwits won't see that MMM is undiluted evil scam. cool cool
You are a deluded Zombie
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by princeforte777(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's is not over until it's over, let's wait and see what will happen on the 12 of January 2017.
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by Bahddo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
dadaic:

Wow.. Then how does Mavardo or Mavado make his money? He gives MMM participants an account to pay money in without their knowledge?
I think so, though I can't be sure. There are people in charge of matching those providing help with the ones getting help.

The illusion they make their victims believe is that the money is being circulated amongst participants only, and that's why people stupidly trust the scheme.

If a person is in charge of matching people, what prevents him from matching unsuspecting persons to pay into his Nigerian guider's account who would then forward a certain percentage to him?
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by Bahddo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
sucess001:

Ur stupidity for speaking about other pple's decision u mean?

When the stock market crashed a few yrs back...u wernt born?

So pple invest and lose money? So wat? Is it ur money? Is it ur life? Get a life dude....

And it's not even certain the money is lost...

If u re pained by other pple losing money....

Go boil stone...it will cure your sickness
so you are saying I should leave you to your stupidity because the money you lost is not my own? Alright. I hope you tell that to your family too.

The money is lost, and no matter what happens from now there would still be big losers. If you still don't know that by now... So sorry for you.

I want make e pain you. You have a right to make greedy decisions, but you have no right to demand that we keep quiet about it.
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by GGirll: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin I NO FIT WASTE MY PRAYERS LOL COS THEY ENJOYED THEIR MONEY ALONE THEN N SO THEY SHOULD FACE D MUSIC ALONE grin

Lalasticlala abeg let us help them through prayers and supplications....
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by Refino(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by playtheblues(f): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
You wish[quote author=back2sender post=52034197]
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED. THE ABIVELISTED NAMES N ARE THE NEXT OF KINS MMM LEFT BEHIND [/quotew]
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by playtheblues(f): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

You are mumu x2. Keep standing with MMM till you sell your legs to GH
he who laughs last laughs best
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by sucess001(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bahddo:
so you are saying I should leave you to your stupidity because the money you lost is not my own? Alright. I hope you tell that to your family too.

The money is lost, and no matter what happens from now there would still be big losers. If you still don't know that by now... So sorry for you.

I want make e pain you. You have a right to make greedy decisions, but you have no right to demand that we keep quiet about it.

Ur stewpidity shud be clear to u urself now..

Get a life. Make productive comments.
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
chessguru:
Great Mavrodians, Many participants questioned the MMM admin that they should not have Frozen the confirmed mavro as they did last week , and that it was going to cause more panic , yes it was not convenient for many participants who needed to GH for the Holidays or for other pressing needs , and yes it caused panic most especially because the Media and uninformed capitalized on the news to spread wrong information that MMM Nigeria has Crashed , well the TRUTH is MMM NiGERIA HAS NOT CRASHED , the admin took the action because of the change in behavioral pattern of participants , everybody wanted to GET HELP and Cash out for the festive period all at the same time without PROVIDING HELP, it is simple logic that PH (PROVIDE HELP ) must be more than GH (GET HELP ) to make the system healthy , so when the admin saw that PH is getting less mavros has to be frozen to prevent a crash (meaning there was no crash ) a more drastic step would have been a pause mode but thank God it did not get to that .what the Admin has done now is to allow more PH (PROVIDE HELP ) by the time the festive period is over , that means if there is a good number of Participants who chose not to panic and decides to PH (Provide HELP ) of their spare money between now and January the system will automatically bounce back like magic , and we shall be back to when you will PH and it could take two or Three weeks to be paired , YES the only thing that can take us back to to a very healthy system is PH and not panic once we do that i am 100% sure all mavros shall be unfrozen (it could be gradual though depending on our response to this call ) lets not say they (the Admin ) will do it , NO ! the Admin does not pay us , YOU and I is MMM Nigeria because we are the ones who pay ourselves , we pay each other , Let the guiders PH , those who GH during the Holidays without PH should PH , and we who did not GH could also PH a little ..... this simple action will bounce the system back faster LIKE MAGIC come January 2017 . Please join the group https://web./224667044641969/ COPY & PASTE THIS SIMPLE TRUTH on your walls and share with your Guiders and down lines. Long Live MMM Nigeria

Which kain MUMU analysis be this.

The only reason you are PH is because someone wants to GH. So how can PH be more than GH. If there is no GH then there is no basis for PH. Or into whose account does a PH without GH go into.

Nigerians MUMU gan ooo. PH ko acidity level ni.
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by samx4real(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
chuksmad:
i am suprise how givers forum outlived mmm

MMM remains the best
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by chessguru(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Zenith bank has frozen all cash withdrawals

On Thursday when I went to Zenith bank, Effurun branch.. In Delta state.. The que was too long and stagnant . I almost lost heart, thinking of going back hom.. A notice came from the cashier that "one could deposit".. But no network to withdraw[GH.. Frozen mavros as in mmm] .. Customers started complaining that they need their money but nothing was done.. Luckily I wanted to deposit. [PH as in mmm] which I was able to do... And God saved.. I couldn't laugh to those who were quing
And some haters out there who knows little or nothing about mmm will say mmm has crashed.. Can we also say Zenith bank is no more because we are talking about same issue here.. Even a worse one because the bank can't add 30% or even 20% holiday bonus after trading with your hard earned money.. Instead they would tell u... "you will be charged 65 naira.. If u withdraw more than 3 times in another bank with ATM or 100 naira for transfer... Media come on, what would be the headlines. ..
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
F*uck NDIC ! i rather put my money in d cloud dan put it under dia lazy ass watch.
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by Teekrayne(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Do you want to make money? Are you too busy to manage your account? Are you the type of person who is too busy or indolent to evangelise? Do you really understand the new look uLtI. Mate Cy. Cler? Are you having challenges with the new graphics and pairing method? Are you new to the platform? Do you have questions to ask, even though you dont want to join my team? Are you satisfied with the team you are presently with? Well, due to the rules and regulations here, I wount be able to give you a detailed and honest explanation. Most people will not tell you the truth that you need to refer(not all the time anyways, but most of the time) just because they need to make money...... If you are interested in joining my team without referring, hook me up, the burden of the work is on me. I fix downlines for my downlines. Trust me when I say that. If you settle me, fine and if you dont, its all the same.. You will be glad to contact me even though you dont want to reg.. I need not say much..... My control... (Whatsapp 07032459226) ... 08084241747 and 09056199259
Re: We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC by egbaguy2: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Compliant:
HE WHO HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR

MMM IS DEAD AND BURIAL DATE HAS BEING FIXED FOR JANUARY

IT CANNOT RESURRECT FOR SURE
how do u feel now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Chinese, Indian Firms Illegally Mining Nigeria’s Solid Minerals / Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.