Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders (29172 Views)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by hourl: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
That Mavrodi must have done his research well to know Africans are unintelligent

moving from one country to the other in the same Africa and cashing out back to back
from Zimbabwe to SA to Naija.. who knows where next

Mr wise man check china-mmm dot net nd c how foolish u are, cos i'm sure ur stinking life depends on china nd they av d oldest mmm... #proudlyanAFRICAN
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Caleycash(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2016
XXLDICK:

I'm now double sure you are a fool
Hahahaha, I careless what you think about me, you can as well call your Mother or Father that they're foolish for telling you the truth!!... stupiid kid!!
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by preacherz: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
gbegemaster:
Mr Preacherz and Guider welldone. Your moniker just proved the OP's point.

I know you guys want to sap the remaining millions of Nigerians and we both know that coming back with the old system is near impossible. You cant even borrow to keep the system running because you know thats not a smart move for a failing system.

Your best option is to introduce a new system luring in new members. You will use the new members help to pay the old members and still steal more for yourself before the new system collapses in your final act of fraud.

He who does not know....and does not know that he does not KNOW is a...............Fo oL
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by gbegemaster(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2016
preacherz:

He who does not know....and does not know that he does not KNOW is a...............Fo oL
True words. Very applicable to this MMM Crap. I feel for those who don't understand that MMM does not generate income. It simply circulates money at an unsustainable interest rate and is kept alive by introduction of new members. Without new entrants MMM will die.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by gbegemaster(m): 12:45am On Dec 22, 2016
hourl:

Mr wise man check china-mmm dot net nd c how foolish u are, cos i'm sure ur stinking life depends on china nd they av d oldest mmm... #proudlyanAFRICAN
MMM as usual had crashed in China and they are trying to pay off the old mavros. One condition to get your mavros released "quickly" is to bring in a new member. The new member's money will be used to pay off the old debts. May God open our eyes and deliver us from this madness.

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by preacherz: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2016
gbegemaster:
True words. Very applicable to this MMM Crap. I feel for those who don't understand that MMM does not generate income. It simply circulates money at an unsustainable interest rate and is kept alive by introduction of new members. Without new entrants MMM will die.

There you go again and this time you are more wrong....MMM doesn't need new members to survive....it only need it's old members to be more active in PHing after GH chikena!

It's a cycle that if kept true to it will last forever....OK have you thought about a situation where every account owner, of a Bank walks in at the same time to the Bank to demand for all of their Money That bank will seize to exist that very instant, that's the power of crowd funding...... grin

Sometimes keep an open minded policy on things and only condemn after you must have gotten the nitty-gritty of that system and deem it not fit!!!

Shallom
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by gbegemaster(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2016
preacherz:

There you go again and this time you are more wrong....MMM doesn't need new members to survive....it only need it's old members to be more active in PHing after GH chikena!

It's a cycle that if kept true to it will last forever....OK have you thought about a situation where every account owner, of a Bank walks in at the same time to the Bank to demand for all of their Money That bank will seize to exist that very instant, that's the power of crowd funding...... grin

Sometimes keep an open minded policy on things and only condemn after you must have gotten the nitty-gritty of that system and deem it not fit!!!

Shallom
If people joined MMM for the purpose of PH then yes, the old members can sustain MMM. Unfortunately or Fortunately, people join to make money.

Let's look at it in a simpler and bigger picture. Say all old members invested 1bn, the interest on that investment is 300m. Where does the 300m come from? MMM doesn't have an external investment scheme to to support this extravagant reward system so it's the new member's that pay the interest.

The real reason MMM pays 30% monthly is to attract THE GREEDY and use them to make money. If MMM adopted even a mere 2% monthly interest rate, the pyramid structure would have lasted longer and still been very profitable at an annual rate of 24%. It is clearly not built to last and this is the hallmark of fraudulent schemes.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by XXLDICK(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Caleycash:
Hahahaha, I careless what you think about me, you can as well call your Mother or Father that they're foolish for telling you the truth!!... stupiid kid!!
The truth?
I hope you advice your children to take to yahoo since it's a good thing.
Hopefully, the law will catch up with them one day and they will rot in prison then, they will thank you for telling them the truth

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by hourl: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2016
gbegemaster:
MMM as usual had crashed in China and they are trying to pay off the old mavros. One condition to get your mavros released "quickly" is to bring in a new member. The new member's money will be used to pay off the old debts. May God open our eyes and deliver us from this madness.
my point is dat don't be quick to ridicule black race, atleast they embrace d scheme over there...
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by preacherz: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
gbegemaster:
If people joined MMM for the purpose of PH then yes, the old members can sustain MMM. Unfortunately or Fortunately, people join to make money.

Let's look at it in a simpler and bigger picture. Say all old members invested 1bn, the interest on that investment is 300m. Where does the 300m come from? MMM doesn't have an external investment scheme to to support this extravagant reward system so it's the new member's that pay the interest.

The real reason MMM pays 30% monthly is to attract THE GREEDY and use them to make money. If MMM adopted even a mere 2% monthly interest rate, the pyramid structure would have lasted longer and still been very profitable at an annual rate of 24%. It is clearly not built to last and this is the hallmark of fraudulent schemes.

Everybody isn't taking their money At d same time......again almost all the beneficiaries will plough back into the system. So at every point what is leaving the system will be sooo infinitesimal compared to what is in the system that it'll take almost more that 50years for that 1bn to liquidate. Then add new members who will inevitably be joining once the system is moving fine......it adds additional 50yrs to the lifespan.

The problem you have is believing people will just take their money and run away but that's totally not true as people even tend to increase their capital for more profit thus allowing more money in the system.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by preacherz: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
gbegemaster:

Again do you know that the vol of traffic generated from the website(3m accounts be checked on a daily with steady uploads of not less than 2mb) can be used to inject money back into the system whenever there is genuine need.......not in d case of Nigeria because almost 90% of participants where not willing to PH until after January.

To kick start the system again in January MMM as a group will have to lead with the PH for ordinary members to follow.

Banks can give out same 30% if they want but they'll rather lavish it on their office infrastructure (numerous all over the country), staff salaries plus their executive staff salaries which will blow your mind if you dig it up.

But bro sincerely tell me why MMM is still operating everywhere they've gone to plus in China, Zimbabwe and SA where they've had to freeze and come back even stronger despite the enormous negative press awareness they go through in those countries. Try that (massive criticism from every quarter) with the Best Banks in Nigeria and see how it will survive it.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Caleycash(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
XXLDICK:

The truth?
I hope you advice your children to take to yahoo since it's a good thing.
Hopefully, the law will catch up with them one day and they will rot in prison then, they will thank you for telling them the truth
Hahahaha, u still don't get what am driving at.. why telling my kids. when I my self can get involved in the act, I just feel it's high time we agree on being scammers, believe me this stupid whites will lose interest in Nigerians as scammers!!
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by XXLDICK(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Caleycash:
Hahahaha, u still don't get what am driving at.. why telling my kids. when I my self can get involved in the act, I just feel it's high time we agree on being scammers, believe me this stupid whites will lose interest in Nigerians as scammers!!
Did they start calling us scammers before we started scamming them

Nigerians scammed them and they called Nigerians scammers. Though they shouldn't have generalized.

Going by your logic, calling you a thief is a justifiable reason for you to steal
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Caleycash(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
XXLDICK:

Did they start calling us scammers before we started scamming them

Nigerians scammed them and they called Nigerians scammers. Though they shouldn't have generalized.

Going by your logic, calling you a thief is a justifiable reason for you to steal
All I know is they er bonafide scammers... google the internet you will see the greatest scams ever and 419. all was done by them, Infact merging Nigeria together as one nation is one obvious scam, Hahahaa... by logic no!!, buy by same logic you should first remove the log in your eyes before trying to remove the chippings in your neighbours eyes, white men brought scam period, so they shouldn't sound like saints, they er intellectual criminals, e. g Sepp Blatter and Lionel Messi, Lolz... and so on, they er many for me to mention, when they do this scams they term it scandal, evasion and all sorts of passive names they choose to call scams!!
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by gbegemaster(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
preacherz:

Again do you know that the vol of traffic generated from the website(3m accounts be checked on a daily with steady uploads of not less than 2mb) can be used to inject money back into the system whenever there is genuine need.......not in d case of Nigeria because almost 90% of participants where not willing to PH until after January.

To kick start the system again in January MMM as a group will have to lead with the PH for ordinary members to follow.

Banks can give out same 30% if they want but they'll rather lavish it on their office infrastructure (numerous all over the country), staff salaries plus their executive staff salaries which will blow your mind if you dig it up.

But bro sincerely tell me why MMM is still operating everywhere they've gone to plus in China, Zimbabwe and SA where they've had to freeze and come back even stronger despite the enormous negative press awareness they go through in those countries. Try that (massive criticism from every quarter) with the Best Banks in Nigeria and see how it will survive it.

MOG how much be traffic biko? If traffic could save MMM from a collapse then they wouldn't need to use the freeze option.

All the countries you've listed especially China has gone through a freeze and reboot when MMM could no longer sustain itself. When it returned they changed the rules or introduced a new system to sustain it longer. These countries have a slow growth as compared to Nigeria so they can actually last longer.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
drsugar:
Why Pastors Are Similar To The Top Guiders Of MMM MMM and the Christian tithing system are very comparable. The pastors are similar to the top guiders of MMM in many ways. 1. They make the rules about money donations by members just like mavrodi 2. They decide where and how to spend this money and who to take or use what not God just like mavrodi 3. The profits made from the investments of this money donated by members are regarded as personal profits as is the case of covenant university and many others like that. This is similar to what MMM top guiders were doing with other people's money before it crashed. 4. Financially they benefit more from member's donations than the actual people donating. 5. They keep on telling their people to keep donating even if they don't get any tangible thing in return. They say keep having endless faith. 6. When something bad eventually happens to money donors they absolve themselves of all responsibilities despite being the greatest beneficiaries of the donations just like Chuddy Uborji and friends and friends are doing now. 7. They blame eventual problems on lack of faith by the donors of offerings and tithes or call it the will of God just like Mavrodi blaming it on people GHing too much and the media and government. These are just a few similarities between pastors and top MMM guiders. The only difference in that the MMM of pastors doesn't crash unlike that of Mavrodi. Our pastors are the real MVP Guiders. SHALOM!!! - Dr Ola John. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4419916_screenshot20161030183813_jpeg58e34ef36e5bceb12c86fb1180ff5388
I love my language oo(yoruba) the mavrodi kept sounding as "ma fraudu yin" in my ears meaning i will fraud you... which reveals mr mavrodi intention to fraud people. lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.