Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders (29060 Views)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by notoriousbabe: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
That Mavrodi must have done his research well to know Africans are unintelligent

moving from one country to the other in the same Africa and cashing out back to back
from Zimbabwe to SA to Naija.. who knows where next
their next port of call is biafra
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by nwosu35: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
IT IS EVEN THE PASTORS THAT DO THE MMM, THIS IS BEACUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE, MONEY USED TO PH & GH IS NOT THEIRS, THEY DO NOT WORK FOR IT, SO TELL ME WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOOSE, SINCE NEXT SUNDAY SERVICE OUR PEOPLE WILL STILL DONATE OFFERINGS ON THE BASIS OF SAY THEM GO CHURCH. . . . SHAME TO US ALL, WE NO GET COMMON SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by ikorodureporta: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
drsugar:
Why Pastors Are Similar To The Top Guiders Of MMM

MMM and the Christian tithing system are very comparable.

The pastors are similar to the top guiders of MMM in many ways.

1. They make the rules about money donations by members just like mavrodi

2. They decide where and how to spend this money and who to take or use what, not God just like mavrodi

3. The profits made from the investments of this money donated by members are regarded as personal profits as is the case of covenant university and many others like that. This is similar to what MMM top guiders were doing with other people's money before it crashed.

4. Financially, they benefit more from member's donations than the actual people donating.

5. They keep on telling their people to keep donating even if they don't get any tangible thing in return. They say keep having endless faith.

6. When something bad eventually happens to money donors, they absolve themselves of all responsibilities despite being the greatest beneficiaries of the donations just like Chuddy Uborji and friends and friends are doing now.

7. They blame eventual problems on lack of faith by the donors of offerings and tithes, or call it the will of God just like Mavrodi blaming it on people GHing too much and the media and government.

These are just a few similarities between pastors and top MMM guiders.

The only difference in that the MMM of pastors doesn't crash unlike that of Mavrodi.

Our pastors are the real MVP Guiders. SHALOM!!!
- Dr Ola John.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4419916_screenshot20161030183813_jpeg58e34ef36e5bceb12c86fb1180ff5388

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by otemdomino: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
There is still hope for MMM PARTICIPANTS, but any money you used for tithe na 'segobe' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Youngzedd(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by babajero(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
What about similarities between Islam and secret cult.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Micheezy7(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
MUMU MUST MULÉ grin

2 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
The number of people that view every mmm topic is always incredible
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Miracle Mountain Ministries (MMM)
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Sijo01(f): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nairaland = MMMland
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by teacherbim(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mmm is becoming more popular day by day,thumbs up to the media
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Funkybabee(f): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
some people are just stupid
eversince some fowl unbanned me from there senseless thinking i don't kuku usually feel comments except on this meaningless thread

mind u I dont mentioned somebody' Yoruba' says (eni je fufu laraun fu)
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by psalmsjob: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
XXLDICK:
The only scam greater than MMM is religion.

They both don't pay tax

It still baffles me that those been educated about MMM being a scam still stick to it religiously. They don't consent to logic just like all religious people.

Talking against MMM is now seen as blasphemy, watch how many mentions I'll receive.

I don't pity them anymore. They deserve no pity.

Nigerians think they are wise and the whites foolish because they scammed few via Yahoo.
Just one man from Russia has scam almost the whole country, yahoo boys sef join grin tongue grin
You modified your initial post because I was going to add what you later added about their members being disillusioned never questioning them or reason.

Faith is not about seeing a pit ahead and still going ahead till you fall into it even after being warned that's called foolishness says the Bible. But which side their followers are too lazy to read the Bible or Google about mmm to be informed!

2 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by realGURU(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
op, what do you mean, are trying to say church is a scam like mmm? somebody should tell me something different
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by XXLDICK(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
psalmsjob:

You modified your initial post because I was going to add what you later added about their members being disillusioned never questioning them or reason.

Faith is not about seeing a pit ahead and going still going even after being warned that's called foolishness says the Bible. But which side their followers are too lazy to read the Bible or Google about mmm to be informed!
You have a good point. Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by whizdame(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
the truth is that some people dont want to believe mmm has crashed
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Yyeske(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
That Mavrodi must have done his research well to know Africans are unintelligent

moving from one country to the other in the same Africa and cashing out back to back
from Zimbabwe to SA to Naija.. who knows where next
Of course the whites know most Africans are gullible so they are moving from one country to another, MMM freezed their operations in Nigeria and quickly moved to Ghana and Kenya

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by dorox(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
babajero:
What about similarities between Islam and secret cult.
This thread is about mmm and pastors, if you want to discuss about islam and secret cult perhaps you should creat your own thread about it.

3 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by dreezybines: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
XXLDICK:

They both don't pay tax

It still baffles me that those been educated about MMM being a scam still stick to it religiously. They don't consent to logic just like all religious people.

Talking against MMM is now seen as blasphemy, watch how many mentions I'll receive.

Nigerians think they are wise and the whites foolish because they scammed few via Yahoo.
Just one man from Russia has scam almost the whole country, yahoo boys sef join grin tongue grin

You make brain...

Oya take 5...

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by IVORY2009(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
whizdame:
the truth is that some people dont want to believe mmm has crashed

They can never believe their eyes, until January 14 2017, I know of someone who invested 1.5M and he is still hopeful, many will run mad, come January if mistaken MMM refuses to pay-back....

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
The commonality between both is a gullible, desperate and mentally lazy public that refuse to engage their brains, think and ask themselves 1) this church all these millions of Nigerians have been going, why are they still poor? why is the country so bad if they have any real power? why is only pastors enjoying life? 2) MMM: why would anybody who is not your relative give you 30% for doing nothing, do you give strangers free money? Otedola or Dangote no like free money, you think they dont want to double their money, you see them put their money there, you have more sense than them?

The only people who get conned by 419s (which is what these pastors and MMM are) are either dullatds, greedy or desperate people. You know Abacha before you respond to e-mail?

The only way to sustainable wealth is that which you have worked for!

3 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Idrismusty97(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
This kind of tread gives Seun a hard0n.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by lakesider(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
when will the media start writing stories abt MMM .pls get a job and stop doing laptop journalism
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by toye440: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
hamzia:
Hmmm
that moment wen top Yahoo Yahoo boys HV bin scammed by one stupid looking Russian man. And at this point they activate religion like let's believe it would work out for our good.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by JimmySnow: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
....Only the weak are easy to maneuver,,, my generation reasoning must be logical hence the mistake of our father will be pass on to the next......
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Basit002(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Reasons why all mavros are frozen, surely it will be released by January's dont panic
http://www.mybizfinance.info/2016/12/reasons-why-all-mavros-are-frozen-for-1.html?m=0
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by randomperson: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
The concept of tithes and offering is very harmful... It entails constant and perpetual exchange of money without the necessary corresponding exchange of value... If Christian businessmen instead of paying tithes actually add that 10% as ploughed back profit, their business becomes bigger, offers more value and employs more workers...
It's a no brainer really...

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by finesthaykay(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why wait for 2-30days to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly
https://stancebit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay

Still paying
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Caleycash(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
XXLDICK:

They both don't pay tax

Thats why we will continue scamming them, because they brought it to Nigeria... they never see anything sef!!!. Stupiid idiiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.