Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. (74689 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) / How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by afroxyz: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
January 14th. Many bloggers would commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by wasuka14(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
goldman777:

I feel ur pain after loosing money to mmm but direct ur anger to mavrodi d Russian that has been jailed in his native Russia, USA and other countries for fraud for the same mmm ur ready to kill yourself for why didn't u use google and ur fingertips instead of all this wailing ur doing on nairaland come to terms with d truth u lost ur money and its ur fault not mine.live with it.And direct your anger and frustration and blame yourself.I am not d cause of ur money loss.No renowned billionaire became billionaires from mmm go and ask amancio orthega a humble tailor who is the third richest man in the world on the Forbes list.ur there spewing thrash. I know ur type your only liveby the rat race ideologies.That's your ideas of investment mugu.
Well, you are just ranting i didn't loss a penny to MMM for you information, infact as a sophisticated investor i make money whether MMM dies or live. Am just saying that, you should stop calling investor, the risk takers gullible people, because you that fear didn't allow to leave a finger is acctually gullible.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by uzuede4(f): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
eezeribe:

I thought you have passed struggling for FTC on your own thread... Ridiculous
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by progress69: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrOreo:

It's obvious u are not a participant.... Naija Guy indeed...

Lol so na mavrodi write the letter to government and this garbage? I dey laugh una. Put 10 mavrodans together and u eill here 4 different things. Na mr Mavro dey speak English abi? Abi na Google translate help am. Una mumu nor get part 2. I say again Andrew is the "interpreter" for your Mr mavro. He is not just an interpreter....dey there, small mavrodans like u cheesy. Its a Nigerian like u and I spinning all this.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Laple0541(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtncardseller:
Some people will just kill their self ontop MMM..... Different stories everyday.... All na fake and fabricated news....

Long live MMM

Meanwhile

LETTER FROM MR OLUSEGUN (SHEGE) MAFRODY grin

Appeal to Journalists from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi

You are a dreamer.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Mtncardseller(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Laple0541:

You are a dreamer.
your father is a dreamer....do not quote me again in your life.... Foool...enemy progress
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by progress69: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
keenn:

lol.

former CBN gov-dokubo threatened bank closure if the 100billion capital base wasn't meet. the quest to get the 100billion capital requirement was the reason selling of shares was sang like a primary hymn in the media. the same billion u talked about was gotten from yours and mine. And I believe u know what value those shares are now.

my question seem so simple and questions common sense, still u havnt provided an answer.

"where do banks get money to pay their staff monthly salaries, allowances and their monumental halls"

Mtcheeeew. Obviously this one nor even know anything. Shares? When was the last time i heard about that?
Wait are u comparing the same banks u tf money within to compare ur MMM? How is that festive seasons doesn't affect banks to the extent they tell u, ur money is frozen, and u can't withdraw till 30days because people are withdrawing and not depositing for Christmas.If ur bank tells u that, what will be your first line of thought as u are having for MMM. Having said that, do u know what capital investment is? There are numerous ways to banks make profit. One instance is financing projects deem profitable in form of loans which will not be given without a collateral that can recover your loan incase you default in the signed loan repayment plan. MMM is not investing in any shiiit. Its just cycling money tru same sets of people using "banks" that u are asking how they pay salaries. Gis scheme as really made educated people sound really fooooolish. I don't even knw waht u say again
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by keenn: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
progress69:

Mtcheeeew. Obviously this one nor even know anything. Shares? When was the last time i heard about that?
Wait are u comparing the same banks u tf money within to compare ur MMM? How is that festive seasons doesn't affect banks to the extent they tell u, ur money is frozen, and u can't withdraw till 30days because people are withdrawing and not depositing for Christmas.If ur bank tells u that, what will be your first line of thought as u are having for MMM. Having said that, do u know what capital investment is? There are numerous ways to banks make profit. One instance is financing projects deem profitable in form of loans which will not be given without a collateral that can recover your loan incase you default in the signed loan repayment plan. MMM is not investing in any shiiit. Its just cycling money tru same sets of people using "banks" that u are asking how they pay salaries. Gis scheme as really made educated people sound really fooooolish. I don't even knw waht u say again

I tried to see if your earlier post was a mistake, but I then noticed from this post that this is your style of argument.

'ad hominem'

I don't rub minds with those that commit 'ad hominem' either in virtual or real world.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by progress69: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
keenn:

I tried to see if your earlier post was a mistake, but I then noticed from this post that this is your style of argument.

'ad hominem'

I don't rub minds with those that commit 'ad hominem' either in virtual or real world.

Hahahahahaha.

Mr MMM. If u did little social sciences in elementary sch, which should have been a must, some silly questions will not be necessary.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Pylony(m): 2:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Abeyjide:

that's the fact,moreover my kobo is not there.
na him you carry the matter for head like gala
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by websystems: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2016
It is quite clear that lazy bloggers who don't know how to get content for their audience are just cashing on MMM to get cheap attention and traffic to their sites.
The MMM u keep posting false information about is fully functional in South Africa & Zimbabwe as we speak. people are getting paid even as at 17/12/2016. pls don't be too lazy that u can't make researches & get good contents for your blog.
MMM Zimbabwe is operating on the MMM East Africa site ea-, while MMM South Africa is operating on the site www.rsa-mmm.co, pls visit the sites for verification.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Abeyjide: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Pylony:
na him you carry the matter for head like gala

you fit come buy gala as na you put am for my head.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by goldman777: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2016
wasuka14:

Well, you are just ranting i didn't loss a penny to MMM for you information, infact as a sophisticated investor i make money whether MMM dies or live. Am just saying that, you should stop calling investor, the risk takers gullible people, because you that fear didn't allow to leave a finger is acctually gullible.

even the Russian mavrodi will marvel at your level of ignorance calling yourself a sofisticated investor.Even mavrodi does not term mmm an investment but a community of people helping each other.That's where people like you get it wrong there,s no profits to be made here only a merry go round system designed to shot the unfortunate ones in the head like a deadly game of Russian roulette when the gun blows.in lay Man's words one chance.what's worse they didn't hide the words ponzi scheme on their website did sofisticated investors like you bother to know the origin of the word ponzi.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by AntiHater: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2016
Yarduni:

Yes yes and yes

The question was suppose to be directed to other guy that's willing to die for mmm. I didn't even know how it got to you. I wanted him to answer me honestly.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by powercave: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
shachris02:

Shut it! For every one person MMM 'helped' there are 5 persons that It ripped. how do you enjoy other people's money that the owners are wailing about? There's no positive what soever to this stupid ponzi.

joker, you dont even know an inch of the story, better work on yourself and be better
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by khalids: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by ednut1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yarduni:
Lets continue talking about this scam, so it will ingrain in the minds of the die-hard greedy nigerians, so when the next scam is coming up it will be easily identified and done away with. Lalasticlala what are you waiting for?
bros nigerians are like goats u chase away from a dustbin, dem no still come back, see what ultimate cycler is doing to pple
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by inice(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
goldman777:
Nigerians being scammed by mmm will still be scammed more by january because greed cant let them see the hole infront of them thats if mmm decides to come
by january.now i realise maga plenty for nigeria its not only overseas grin mmm revealed a lot of statistics about how guillable nigerians can be grin
I don't think you know the meaning of greed. If you are not part of it leave others alone. How much do banks give you on your deposit after one year. You are the real maga. Because banks feast on your money and give you reductions. Leave mmm alone.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by chessguru(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by goldman777: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2016
inice:

I don't think you know the meaning of greed. If you are not part of it leave others alone. How much do banks give you on your deposit after one year. You are the real maga. Because banks feast on your money and give you reductions. Leave mmm alone.

then why do you use bank accounts to give help and receive help on mmm that makes you a double maga lolz
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by cmikel: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
MMM Nigeria this is how MMM Zimbabwe crashed, very similar to what is happening to you now.

MMM Zimbabwe made a lot of people rich but eventually made a lot more poor, typical of any pyramid/ponzi scheme that has come into existence.

Yes, the whole concept was to use “spare money” and this is probably the gospel your guiders preached throughout your participation but the truth is many participants succumb to the lure and excitement of earning “free money” at 30% interest just because you helped someone and at some point you would need help too.

In Zimbabwe, as we later realised, a lot of the guiders made a fair bit of money, with many of them converting their “mavros” the MMM digital currency into BitCoin and bought cars from Japan and continue to enjoy their money safely stored in BitCoin wallets, which is probably why a few weeks ago BitCoin in Nigeria was trading at an all-time high, they knew this was coming, and they cashed out before you could.

In Zimbabwe the first signs of MMM Zimbabwe coming to a halt when the Reserve Bank effectively distanced itself from any activity outside of its regulatory scope, they were powerless to either stop MMM Zimbabwe or help those who could potentially be affected by its subsequent demise.

This made a lot of MMM Zimbabwe participants wonder what exactly was going on to have the whole Reserve Bank come out and say they have nothing to do with MMM, confidence still remained but eyebrows started to get raised.

The smart participants caught wind of possible system crash and initiated a wave of withdrawals (GH) which led to another public blow for MMM Zimbabwe, the mobile payment system they had adopted as their primary means of transferring money to each other also distanced itself from MMM, citing it had nothing to do with any illegal activities that may or may not be happening on their platform. Again, confidence remained, but more eyebrows were raised.

Then MMM East Africa, MMM Zimbabwe’s parent organisation, froze all participants accounts and promised to have them reopened in a month after the Mavros system was replenished. The freezing allowed people to PH (deposit) but would not let anyone GH (withdraw) and this left a lot of people confused, the end of the fairytale ride was truly coming.

After the accounts were frozen, MMM was hit with increased public pressure which finally resulted in it reopening accounts, BUT, there was a catch, the Mavros had lost 80% of their value and were now trading at 1 USD = 5 Mavro, yet before it was trading at 1 USD = 1 Mavro,

We suspected that the change in the exchange rate was meant to prevent people from withdrawing as they could face massive losses of up to 80%. But on the other hand, the change in the exchange rate could have been placed to lure in new members after MMM promising that the exchange rate will stabilise back to 1-to-1 news existing members did not take well as new members would be offered free money while the old member are stuck in the system due to their accounts losing 80% of its value.

It was a take it or leave it stand-off between MMM Zimbabwe and its members, but that wasn’t the end of it, MMM then released another bombshell by granting participants access to just 1% value of their accounts, this is after the 80% reduction in value.

This meant that a participant may have had 10000 Mavros, losing 80% value to $2000, but can only withdraw 1% of that value which is $20, that is if they are fortunate enough to be matched with someone willing to Provide Help (PH). After the withdraw of 1% your account will be cleared out, leaving you with 0 Mavros in the system.

This was effectively the final blow and end of MMM Zimbabwe, very few participants got out with anything but the few that did are quite happy with all the hard work they put into getting new members and “guiding” them through the system earning bonuses and high-interest rates.

We were able to catch wind of some official communication which placed the affected MMM Zimbabwe Members at 66,000 and had MMM moving $3 million USD at its peak, a paltry figure if you compare Zimbabwe’s population to Nigeria’s which some media outlets are placing at a million victims.

Will you ever got your money back? Well its really up to you as participants but from MMM Zimbabwe experience the system is effectively shut down.

http://www.techzim.co.zw/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-mmm-zimbabwe-crashed-similar-happening-now/

;:;

;
FABRICATED STORIES

IT WAS PROPBLEM WITH ECOCASH , the only payment system in zimbawe as at then

Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Jennyfloxy22: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
U WONT BELIEVE HOW EASY IT IS TO
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Laple0541(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mtncardseller:
your father is a dreamer....do not quote me again in your life.... Foool...enemy progress

Thunder go fire ur father, ur whole generation, bastard.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Laple0541(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mtncardseller:

Na fire go burn your past ten generations, present generation and next ten generations! Abi u de crazy ni? ur mama no go protit u, bastard! If u no wan make dem quote u neva post here for ur life. omo ale.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Mtncardseller(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Laple0541:

Na fire go burn your past ten generations, present generation and next ten generations! Abi u de crazy ni? ur mama no go protit u, bastard! If u no wan make dem quote u neva post here for ur life. omo ale.
Ogun lo ma pa iyalaya re...ofo loma se Ku....oloriburuku omoadanu
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Laple0541(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mtncardseller:

Sopono la payalaya e, ogun lafeje ewe, oni sori ire, waya were ni.
Re: MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. by Laple0541(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mtncardseller:

Awon tobi e oni Jere e, won afoju sunkun e ni, oni sori ire. Abi were nie? emi lonba taka? tie ma baje ni....let get started, oni sori ire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.