Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,579 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? (43109 Views)

Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Iran Women Attend First Football Match In 40 Years (Photos) / Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Victarion(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
500mb and above depending on the hd quality
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Marvel1206: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtncardseller:
Mtn also give me 3gig for 1k
Same here. I didn't exhaust the last sub so i simply rolled it over. 4.5gb for 1k grin
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Malikko(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Used 100mb to stream Dortmund vs hoffeinham on Startimes mobile app
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by ndcide(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
ajimuby:
150 - 200mb mobdro app

Plz which of the modbro app. I want to download from playstore. I saw several types. Do you use it?
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by WorkTheTalk(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
I need a site to stream live matches
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Skain(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
That's what I used yesterday for Man Utd match.

1 Like

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Lastanza: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

Same here. I didn't exhaust the last sub so i simply rolled it over. 4.5gb for 1k grin
How did you do the 1k,3gig stuff. Show me the way abeg.
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
claremont:

Get it from here https://www.mobdro.com/
Thanks so much man, I've just downloaded the app. But, if I wanna stream a live match do I have to search for it??
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by ikp120(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Pls,can I get a link or application where I can be streaming live matches

Download Mobdro from playstore
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Marvel1206: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lastanza:

How did you do the 1k,3gig stuff. Show me the way abeg.
I didn't really do anything. They started the stuff around August and i'm gonna be eligible for the next 6ix months i.e it will end January
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by claremont(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Thanks so much man, I've just downloaded the app. But, if I wanna stream a live match do I have to search for it??

Click on any of the channels the game is on e.g. Sky Sports 1 e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by DamiBourne1: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
With airtel it's between 200 to 300 mb. Sure it's less that 300mb
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Abmalcom(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's a lot cheaper to use app like mobdro. I use less than 200mb some time but I normally pause during the half time
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
claremont:

Click on any of the channels the game is on e.g. Sky Sports 1 e.t.c.
Thanks man
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Lastanza: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

I didn't really do anything. They started the stuff around August and i'm gonna be eligible for the next 6ix months i.e it will end January
Alright, can I still join? Any code to join?
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by caesaraba(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

I believe you meant 1.6gb

Obviously. My mistake.
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by richguyTX(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
ikp120:
200mb maximum. But avoid Airtel. They zap data or rather short change customers. Airtel's 1gb is actually 500mb

no wonder my data day finish quick infact the thunder that will fire them is still charging in mountain of fire

1 Like

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Deicide: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Its 2mb per minute...

1 Like

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by ikp120(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
richguyTX:

no wonder my data day finish quick infact the thunder that will fire them is still charging in mountain of fire

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by decub: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Meister5:
Someone told me 1gb but i doubt it cos it seems too huge for just 90+mins.
Experts how much data do i need pls?
If you stream with Etisalat 4G and on HD, you will be charged not less than 500MB.
On glo, you might even get less than 200 because it can reconnect 300times before the end of the match, especially when a striker gets close to the goal area.
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
ajimuby:
150 - 200mb mobdro app
biko I can't fund d app at playstore a link myt be helpful. tnks
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
with mobdro I use between 200-250mb maximum per match. in fact na mobdro I dey use pass for my phone because of late night matches. I am a barca fan and our team often play so late at night unlike epl teams.

I will try that startimes app to see if it consumes lesser like someone pointed out above

1 Like

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Me dey just watch highlights for YouTube ni after match...
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

Hello bro, what app do you use? And how can I download it, if it's mobdro, I am not finding it on play store, only some mobdro tutor shii. Help out eh
http://howtotechnaija.com/stream-live-football-matches-on-computer/
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
700MB for me
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by HERSLEY(f): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:
MTN 200mb
which app u using?
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Dparagon(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
chemystery:
OP be specific. Lots of factors affects data consumption when streaming football match.

It can depend on the network you are using. If na GLO, you are safe but if na MTN ur case is sorry.

It also depends if it is male or female. If na women football, you are safe, but if na male soccer, sorry for u.

It also depends on the team. If na Niger and Congo dey play, your MB is very safe (2MB will even do for fullMatch + ExtraTime + penaltyShootOut) but if na Brazil and Spain, before first half finish sorry is already ur baptisimal name.

It also depends on the venue of play. If na Maputo national stadium dem play the match, you are safe. But if na emirate stadium, just say goodbye to your MB.

So tell me the conditions of streaming, i will now now determine the amount of data consumption for you

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by chemystery: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
DjAndroid:

So you still follow dey call DATA "MB"?
yeah! they are synonyms undecided
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by DjAndroid: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
chemystery:
yeah! they are synonyms undecided
grin grin grin grin up you

1 Like

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by MicroBox: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's 500mb but if you are watching anything through Startime apps, it's 1mb per minute which mean 90mb for a complete football match..
It's Comfirmed. .
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
homesteady:

Drop your email address, I'll notify you to remove it after sending it!

I've downloaded it already. Thanks.

Which channel on the mobdro sports can I watch arsenal vs man city?

#Urgent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dutch Players Stand Still After Kick Off To Protest Against Racism / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd / Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.