Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? (42227 Views)

Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Iran Women Attend First Football Match In 40 Years (Photos) / Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by jollymizzle(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
150-300mb it depends but it's not fixed due to quality, varying upload and download requests, site etc
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by lanrayx: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
ikp120:
200mb maximum. But avoid Airtel. They zap data or rather short change customers. Airtel's 1gb is actually 500mb
since glo is bad and airtel zaps which other network is a better alternative tnks
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by viki84(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
This glo 3.2 gig no fit even open instagram talk less of mobdro, glo improve or i break my sim
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by ikp120(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
lanrayx:

since glo is bad and airtel zaps which other network is a better alternative tnks

mtn or etisalat, though that one is not that cheap o.

I prefer MTN.
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Tosyn007(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Glo dey stream match? That's a wonder! It shouldn't be more than 400mb max with good quality.

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
I work with smile communications and am entitled to staff data. And am streaming arsenal vs man city via mobdro. If u re interested in getting to know more give me a call 08039247443
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by davidigomanel: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
I used glo but is less that 200mb bros
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Tosyn007(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
davidigomanel:
I used glo but is less that 200mb bros

In which area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by phillippiano(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Guys please I need a clarification on this, does one need a special subscription for streaming or just the normal data plan cos I feel it should consume much data if it is the the latter.
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by TheCOOLEST(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Shd be 200 at max.. I also do stream matches nd I chk data bar nd afta usage
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by fredie107(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
With airtel weekend data, I can watch 4 matches with 1gig
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by fredie107(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
viki84:
This glo 3.2 gig no fit even open instagram talk less of mobdro, glo improve or i break my sim

I use same glo and 3.2 gig serves me well. So Check where the problem is
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by fredie107(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
phillippiano:
Guys please I need a clarification on this, does one need a special subscription for streaming or just the normal data plan cos I feel it should consume much data if it is the the latter.
Normal subscription but you must have enough
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by phillippiano(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
fredie107:

Normal subscription but you must have enough
Will 1.5gig be enough? cos I'm planning on streaming Everton vs Liverpool game tomorrow
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Dcaliphate(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
ikp120:
200mb maximum. But avoid Airtel. They zap data or rather short change customers. Airtel's 1gb is actually 500mb
U r totally right on Airtel, i noticed that scam long ago
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Meister5(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
phillippiano:
Will 1.5gig be enough? cos I'm planning on streaming Everton vs Liverpool game tomorrow
Going by most of the comments here,I'd say 500mb max .. You can stream live with Mobdro app ..download on google play
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Slymonster(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
emeijeh:

Download Sybla TV then.
Thank me later.

sybla sucks.. poor quality... mobdro na baba
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Slymonster(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
austinosita:

Which of the mobdro pls?

Tried to download from play store, see what I got

not on playstore because of infringement .. search on Google or blackmart app and download and watch quality football with lots of channels or movie or documentary
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by wiZbanky(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
using mobdro, 90mins cost me about 120mb with my Glo sub. in fact, a -2hr movie I used only about 180mb. really enjoying this mobdro app with my Glo sub. Usually except for star match or Chelsea match I see most frivolous matches on my phone. thumbs up to mobdro
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Rakiticbarca: 2:33am On Dec 19, 2016
MicroBox:
It's 500mb but if you are watching anything through Startime apps, it's 1mb per minute which mean 90mb for a complete football match..
It's Comfirmed. .
Hi, kindly help me throw more light on the startimes app. am really interested in it, I watch most of my matches online and I uses airtel to watch it.
thanks
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Rakiticbarca: 2:35am On Dec 19, 2016
claremont:
It depends if you are streaming in HD or SD, obviously HD requires more data. You should estimate anything between 500mb and Igig depending on streaming quality. Personally, I use an Amazon firestick to stream exclusively on my TV, my ISP estimates that I use about 200gig per month on the average.

The quality you get from streaming also depends on the speed of your internet. The attached is currently being streamed by me in HD.
Hi, please do you have any different subscription you do or is it our normal data subscription?
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Abayor7: 5:31am On Dec 19, 2016
elpj:
I use Glo n it consumed about 200mb for a complete match.
please which app do you use?
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by MicroBox: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
Hi, kindly help me throw more light on the startimes app. am really interested in it, I watch most of my matches online and I uses airtel to watch it.
thanks
Goto play store and download the apps... you can use my referal code after download the apps 851390.
It's just for me to earn coin which can be use to subscribe startime decoder. . You have nothing to lose.
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by Rakiticbarca: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2016
MicroBox:

Goto play store and download the apps... you can use my referal code after download the apps 851390.
It's just for me to earn coin which can be use to subscribe startime decoder. . You have nothing to lose.
So sorry it might no work out, I use a blackberry 10 device so I always download android apps on Apk files.
thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by ellovee(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2016
homesteady:

I've sent it, you can remove your email addresses!

Try using this this download link first, so that you can get the latest version
thank you very much
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by unuane1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
http://goldbetz.com?iv=unuane505
Join the latest sport betting group guys, they offer #1000 instant bonus when you register.
Join the latest sport betting Football Betting With ZERO Risk. Africa' s biggest soccer prediction site with over 2000 daily paying users!!!
Are you tired of losing? At Goldbetz, we do not only offer well researched soccer picks, by insuring our predictions, we would also refund your LOSSES anytime they turn out wrong. http://goldbetz.com?iv=unuane505
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by shyling(f): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
chemystery:
OP be specific. Lots of factors affects data consumption when streaming football match.

It can depend on the network you are using. If na GLO, you are safe but if na MTN ur case is sorry.

It also depends if it is male or female. If na women football, you are safe, but if na male soccer, sorry for u.

It also depends on the team. If na Niger and Congo dey play, your MB is very safe (2MB will even do for fullMatch + ExtraTime + penaltyShootOut) but if na Brazil and Spain, before first half finish sorry is already ur baptisimal name.

It also depends on the venue of play. If na Maputo national stadium dem play the match, you are safe. But if na emirate stadium, just say goodbye to your MB.

So tell me the conditions of streaming, i will now now determine the amount of data consumption for you
which network is best for multimedia streaming
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by viki84(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
fredie107:

I use same glo and 3.2 gig serves me well. So Check where the problem is
where in nigeria are you? coz i'm typing from aba
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by chemystery: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2016
shyling:

which network is best for multimedia streaming
GLO
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by shyling(f): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
chemystery:
GLO
but it's like dashing money to charity in my area it never connects
Re: What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? by iliyande(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
decub:

If you stream with Etisalat 4G and on HD, you will be charged not less than 500MB.
On glo, you might even get less than 200 because it can reconnect 300times before the end of the match, especially when a striker gets close to the goal area.

Not glo 4G, I've abandoned all other networks for glo 4G, I am using Android tv box for all football matches. For now glo is the best in terms of data counter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz / NFF Gives Oliseh 3 Months Salary In Advance Worth N15m / Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.