Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? (15087 Views)

Only Christian Have Right To Kill - According To My RCCG Pastor / Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? / Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Orikinla(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kendzyma:
Wtf,"sleeping and waking up"?..that's a miracle?...so hungry children that are sleeping and waking up is also a miracle?.. U Christians needs ur brain checked if that's all u v got to be called miracle.
The knowledge of the statement is beyond your IQ.

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Igbafen:
Yes av experience many. One is 20 years ulcer gone. I have been an ulcer patient about 20yrs . I had known almost all ulcer drug available in the country.a drug called cimetidin and omerprazole has been my companion. I dare not fast, it is hell on earth. So one day a 100 day fasting programme was announced in my church, I thought it was a joke. I decided with all my heart to embark on it. I told my wife about my decision she thought it was suicidal. I got married to her as an ulcer patient. She advised I took along some of my drugs, should I experience pain. I was fed up with this ulcer I said to myself "it is either I die fasting or God heal me"
I started the program, after about a week I asked myself I used to have ulcer but I experience no pain first time in about 20 years.
THAT WAS THE END OF STOMACH ULCER TODAY I ENJOY GOOD HEALTH.
UNTO THE LORD BE THE GLORY

Praise God..

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Tripleoluwa(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
I experienced miracle through pastor Chris Oyakhilome, during one of his televised programmes. I performed of exercise sometimes ago, which left a poignant pain in my laps.

So as I was listening to pastor Chris on tv, he was shown in his office praying, it was only my name he didn't mention; but he mentioned my case. Immediately he said ''be healed in your body, be healed in your soul''. That instant, the pain left me. I jumped up and down, I ran outside. My mom was surprised cos I could not wear my boxer short, as I only tied her wrapper all day.

That miracle was an experience I won't ever forget

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by metallisc(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Hmm

you are screaming silently again grin grin
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by elegantslayer(f): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Am alive, hale and hearty is a miracle.well will like to share dis particular miracle.Am a civil engineering student of a certain polytechnic in Nigeria. I wrote my ND final exams October last year and went for my one year IT.Early dis year,i was informed dat d results our out and I had carry over in AutoCAD.i never expected d carry over cos I had no problem writing d paper and moreover,d questions were very cheap and I ,even felt I had given d lecturer assignment while marking my script.i had to travel back to school from Lagos just to clarify things,i went to exams and records to confirm my results and I found out it was true.Then I proceeded to d lecturer's office just to ask and plead with him to do something abt it cos I couldn't imagine myself going for 2yrs IT,i even offered to pay him 50k but he refused and told me dat d result has already bin pasted.i didn't give up, I turned to God in prayer, I believed something could still be done in my favour,i believed in d God dat make impossibilities possible,i believed dere was definitely going to be a way out and I believed in God and to God be d glory he answered my prayers,he wasn't silent, he acted fast.After about a month d whole incident happened, I got a call from my course rep,he told me dat he got a call from school,dat d HOD had a meeting with d lecturers in my dept and he told d course adviser dat he should clear d carryover of students dat failed just one course from his system and send d new list to exams and records for d new list to be repasted.i was surprised,i called a lecturer to confirm and to God be d Glory, it was true.Prayer really works if one we can be devoted,God never fails when u pray to him,der's nothing too big he cannot do, he will definitely make a way where dere seems to be no way,just Believe in him.PRAISE THE LORD SOMEBODY...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by favouryemmy: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
DonEffiong:
well for me, yes i have seen and experience it several times and it all happen when i was a kid i was stung by a centipede in the middle of the night and my whole head swell up, i couldn't sleep or do anything meanwhile i couldn't shout or tell anyone because i was unable to speak and again everybody where fast asleep, while still struggling in serious pain i slept off, then deep down in my dream i saw a man he looks just like my father he walked to me as i was sleeping and asked me Son what is wrong why is your head swelling as i couldn't speak i was speaking with my heart, then he ask me not to worry that he will solve the issue meanwhile i was praying heavily in my heart because have been hearing of stories of what happen to those that insect stings, so i the man was speaking He pick up the lantern that was use to light the room open the kerosene tank pick a little with his fore finger rob it on same spot that i was stung then he ask me to go back to bed that i will be fine....and surely when i woke up in the morning all i could see was just a little painless scratch on the spot i was stung within a week the scratch was gone and i was as good as new..and many more

how about you?

Miracles are real and I have a personal experience among many. In 1997/98 I was diagnosed of tumor in my bladder. I was urinating blood. The doctor had to insert a tube into my thing as they viewed the tumor. I was therefore scheduled to go to Israel for surgery. But my family went into fasting and prayers for several days and God answered our prayers. We returned to the doctor who checked again and confirmed that the tumor has disappeared. It's close to 20 years and I am still free of all tumors and never urinated blood again. God perfected what He did forever.
Praise the Lord!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by jo997: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Emphatically yes, yes and yes, I have on countless occasions, in many circumstances that seems mignifying hopeless experience the awesome miracle and mercies of God.

Infact the life I currently live is just by the Lords miracles. But atimes l'm oblivious and failed to acknowledge all this due to sin. But in all things I give glory to God for his tender mercies.
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Kentrasso(f): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
HOW can you say your living is a miracle? What about your life are you happy about?? Have you won any awards or changed something in your community? Nigerians are so weak hearted and gullible.

I'm sure what the poster is asking is have you seen a real miracle happen? Like the dead raised to life, crippled start walking perfectly, blind eyes open. For me I have seen NONE. These impossible things are what we call miracles yeye people

I have received answers to prayers. Answers that I know that God heard and changed the situation. But that is personal. It's not like all of a sudden a change occurred.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Toosure70: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
uncountable times
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by kekakuz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
I shared on this blog when I was in school and in my room. I was sleeping on the floor. I saw in a trans. I saw a big cobra crawl into my room. in that vision I was so scared I had to climb up the shelf.
I woke up and felt a need to go close my door.
as I raised my curtain to close the door, I saw a big cobra crawling in.
immediately it saw me, the snake turned back crawled away.

that us my miracle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by funshint(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yes I hv...I was to buy something worth N1,700 each but I ended up being offered 3 at a total value of N400... I thank God!
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by danidee10(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Orikinla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDRJpizNf2A&sns=em

You just embedded a video...Tell me about your personal experience not someone's own....btw i didn't even watch the video undecided
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Nickymezor(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yep
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by tonaydo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
[b]mine happened when i was little, I was sick and different test were done buh nobody seem to know the cause of my sickness. In fact the only test that was yet to be done was my spine

Stayed in the hospital for a month and some days, they keep transfering blood and yet there is no trace of blood enough to keep me going hence more blood. A day came when mum went home to get something (meanwhile I have being on the hospital bed almost like a dead person) so a friend of mum saw her and mumc told her my problem, this woman quickly called a prayer warrior and they came to the hospital where I was

He looked at me and laughed, he then lifted me up and embraced me. God I felt like they connected an electric wire on me as he was prayer I was shaking, after the prayer I slept off and after some time I woke up looking so strong as if nothing happened to me. And that was how I was healed

for those of you who don't believe in God I say to you today to make amends and accept him cos he is my saviour and I will always honour and adore Jim cos am a living testimony, without his healing I no suppose dey alive dey type this tin[/b]

6 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
still waiting for god to perform a miracle in our economy, at least that will affect everyone positively.
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yes, I am a living witness to his miracles and wonders.

My younger brother was swept away by flood some years back. About November I think.... I was at the shop with my mom when I heard the news(never been that shocked in my life) to cut the long story short my people. I miraculously met my younger brother breathing on the corridor on getting home. This is one of my testimony.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Funpeter: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Remember while in school I went to get money from the bank and on getting there the bank says there is no network which means have to go to another bank which will cost me 50 naira
and I don't have any other money with me and too shy to beg.On my way someone is playing a song from the speaker
ki le o le se olorun mi
ki le o le se
eyin ti e da aye atorun

ki le o le se olorun mi.

lo and behold I saw 50 naira the exact amount needed.
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by kolaish(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yes Miracle does happen. The one I cannot forget was about 30 years ago, when I was trekking along the main road, suddenly a voice spoke to me (in the spirit) to cross over to the other side of the road. Just some seconds after I crossed to the other side of the road, a vehicle suprisingly lost control some meters away and swap into the bush just exactly the place I would have been if I had not crossed. GOD IS FOREVER GREAT.

6 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by benzems(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
I have seen a miracle in a hospital.
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by olash007: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Love Machine:
I thought you would say you turned water into a wine. undecided

Lol

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by alolatee(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=DonEffiong post=52037637]well for me, yes i have seen and experience it several times and it all happen when i was a kid i was stung by a centipede in the middle of the night and my whole head swell up, i couldn't sleep or do anything meanwhile i couldn't shout or tell anyone because i was unable to speak and again everybody where fast asleep, while still struggling in serious pain i slept off, then deep down in my dream i saw a man he looks just like my father he walked to me as i was sleeping and asked me Son what is wrong why is your head swelling as i couldn't speak i was speaking with my heart, then he ask me not to worry that he will solve the issue meanwhile i was praying heavily in my heart because have been hearing of stories of what happen to those that insect stings, so i the man was speaking He pick up the lantern that was use to light the room open the kerosene tank pick a little with his fore finger rob it on same spot that i was stung then he ask me to go back to bed that i will be fine....and surely when i woke up in the morning all i could see was just a little painless scratch on the spot i was stung within a week the scratch was gone and i was as good as new..and many more

how about you?[/quote
All true believers have a miracle.When you are saved, that is the first miraccle that happened in ur soul.
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by okikiosibodu(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
The closest I ever experienced, was a telepathy. I was in a prayer gathering when all of a sudden everywhere became somewhat dark and it was like I was alone. I saw a man dressed like a Roman soldier (like the ones in Roman movies like Spartacus, Gladiators, etc) in skirt, he had his sword sheathed and he had a golden crown on his head pointing upwards with jagged edges just like the picture below, only that the edge directly in front, was longer than the rest). The soldier was somewhat suspended in the air, a few distance from the ground, but was stable as though He were directly on the ground.
It was like I was in a crouching position, and I couldn't hear anything around me, and I saw no other person apart from the "Soldier" in Roman attire standing in my front.
He beckoned on me by making gestures with his hands and had a smile on his face. I stood up, but didn't move, but I noticed the distance between us was reducing (the way a camera zooms into the object from afar). I was about 5m away from him, when I got snapped out of the telepathy. Nobody around the noticed anythng.
Everything lasted lasted about 15secs and it happen around 2011, but I still remember every single detail of the incidence. It was when I explained to an elderly m that I was told was I experienced is called "Telepathy)

*modified*
The mental image/ description of the "Soldier" was that he was a warrior, a Prince, and He was also a King (though He still maintains the position of a Prince). I couldn't see the face clearly 'cause there was a bright light shining towards me, suspended in the air -like a sun, but more of white (like anti-fog head-lamp in automobiles), not yellow. The "Soldier" was backing the sun, while the source of light, while the light was shining towards me. But I can't forget that smile on His face

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Zenlife: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
I experience it with each breath.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Afribiz(f): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
My life itself is a miracle and my God, a miracle worker.
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by LastProphet: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
claremont:
If God allows you to live at the expense of others who have died, then he is not very merciful. The people who died deserve a miracle as well, and the fact that you celebrate your being alive at the expense of others, makes you a sadomasochist. You are not much different from the dude that celebrated his wedding in Maiduguri in pompous fashion, when all around him are refugees living in abysmal squalour.

most black people don't even understand the very first letter of what you are saying, if they could, Nigeria will not be an underdeveloped country. Am happy intelligent people like u exist here

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by kellytuns(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
two weeks after my 40 days fasting and prayer, God showed me mercy.i was given employment when the children of commissioners, permanent secretaries and the connected in my state still dey house.
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by glorybasseymma: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yes I have
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by felaismyhero(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
DandyWalker:
God performed a lot of miracles concerning my exams in the medical school. I graduated "unscathed". If you were not in my shoes, you won't appreciate the miracles.
i want to believe you read and prepared for your exams,i doubt if you would be saying this if you didnt read or study
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by Dalyjay(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
yes, a man of God prophesized dat before 12 o clock tomorrow, I will be sing praise songs to God, a d surely I will do dat here tomorrow
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by xolomonstrides(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
MOST OF TODAY'S CHRISTIANS ARE A BUNCH OF DISAPPOINTMENTS.

Before Jesus healed the man with palsy, the woman with the issue of blood, or the blind bartimus ,who was shouting miracle! miracle!
Why would someone come here and be saying eating food, brushing teeth, wearing cloth, sleeping with your wife or waking up is a miracle.
A miracle is a deviation from nature

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yes o, God delivered me and ave seen many miracles in crusades and retreats.
Re: As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? by coolh3ad(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
claremont:
If God allows you to live at the expense of others who have died, then he is not very merciful. The people who died deserve a miracle as well, and the fact that you celebrate your being alive at the expense of others, makes you a sadomasochist. You are not much different from the dude that celebrated his wedding in Maiduguri in pompous fashion, when all around him are refugees living in abysmal squalour.

Everything happens for a reason bro.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos / We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion / Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.