Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife (3330 Views)

"APC Has Tried In Improving Security Situation In Nigeria" – Buhari / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by bumi10(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Too many circumstances surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's trial which have raised a lot of concerned in Nigeria judicial system. Many people see the IPOB leader as a political detainee and judging by the strings the federal government is polling, you will conclude that the charges they even brought against him has no merit whatsoever.

However, the latest is that the federal government wants to try his case in secret. Something that have never ever happened before. Trying his case in secret, the judge is president's sister and the judge's husband and son are in custody on a case against the government, come-on, can justice ever be served in this kind of scenario? The answer is never. Well, the wife of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, has said she will never allow the secret trial of her husband, saying they are willing to hold on, even if takes twenty years before her husband is set free.

Kanu is facing an 11 count charge, bordering on terrorism, treasonable felony and publication of defamatory matter. He caused a major stir in the courtroom when he was re-arraigned on Tuesday, rejecting secret trial. His wife told IBTimes UK, “The ruling is not surprising, I knew that she (Justice Binta Nyako) was going to rule against us.

“Binta Nyako is not an unfair person, looking at her previous cases, but her husband has a case with the government. “He was released, but her son is still in custody, so she would not jeopardize the lives of her husband and son for Nnamdi Kanu.”

Okwu-Kanu, who said she is not allowed to communicate with her husband, also alleged President Muhammadu Buhari is behind the trial. “They don’t have evidence against my husband, there is no case here, they have changed the charges several times. “He has been accused in the public; they killed several Biafrans in the public, so why try him in secret?

“We will never allow this to happen, even if it takes 20 years. “He was accused in the open. The trial must be conducted in the open. “We are appealing against any form of trial that would shield the public from having access to evidence against our client.

“We want a fair trial for our client. It is a right enshrined in our constitution. “How many Boko Haram members have they tried in secret? “Nnamadi Kanu is a freedom fighter, not a terrorist. Buhari should re-think this and leave this case alone, if he believes in justice.

“My husband’s health is deteriorating due to the prolonged detention.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/biafra-saga-my-hubby-will-not-be-tried.html

cc mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticlala ishilove missyb3 dominique

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by melodyogonna(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
asa nwanyi ma obi diya.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Kondomatic(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Well said

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Funlordjnr: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
Shut up and go and give him better Sunday rice at kuje so that he can have a break from munching horrid beans!

Next time when your husband begins to reason like an _idiot and decides to embarrass you and your inlaws do the right thing for you and your kids and divorce him!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Inkman(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
ff
Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by eezeribe(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
OK
Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by kettykin: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Shut up and go and give him better Sunday rice at kuje so that he can have a break from munching horrid beans!

Next time when your husband begins to reason like an _idiot and decides to embarrass you and your inlaws do the right thing for you and your kids and divorce him!

The funny thing is that if he that is eating watery beans appears better fed, better clothed ,well relaxed, better rested than his traducers.

This You can cross check from the last appearance in court where they looked more robust and dressed than even the Yoruba and Hausa security guards and the Yoruba press men.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Funlordjnr: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
kettykin:

The funny thing is that if he that is eating watery beans appears better fed, better clothed ,well relaxed, better rested than his traducers.

This You can cross check from the last appearance in court where they looked more robust and dressed than even the Yoruba and Hausa security guards and the Yoruba press men.

Appearances can be deceptive! He would definitely have a shave and wear some fresh clothes in court to give off a false sense of security to his watching followers but mentally he is cracking! There is NOTHING worse than having your freedom taken away from you! That's why the worst crimes are committed in jails!

You could see the frustration boiling over on his last appearance in court!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Funlordjnr: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin
0xtr139r:

Get lost you despicable neanderthal savage from an accursed clan of loudmouthed cowards, you shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.

Your Obas still eat each other in this 21st century. You despicable cannibals eat and drink human blood in this modern age. You bury human beings alive to please your gods before appointing a new Oba. You diabolic scammers and treacherous backstabbers rape your own children.

Useless hypocrite obsessed with coprophagic behaviour - a dysfunctional trait inherited from his slimy progenitors.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters.

You and your inconsequential clan of vermins shall remain accursed and despicable till your eventual captulation...

Whorish hating creatures from the pit of hell!

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, help yourself out with this compendium of your criminal brothers who ruined this country:

https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

https://www.nairaland.com/3494382/police-files-charges-against-egba-chiefs-for-defrauding-objs-company

See as the thing pain you so tay you had to write an epistle of trash?

Useless Anuofia.......Lmfao!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Funlordjnr: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
0xtr139r:

Accursed whorish fagg0t from the pit of hell, wailing and gnashing his dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biafra...

Despicable neanderthal savage of dirt, slavery, squalor, abject poverty and illiteracy!

Useless vermin from an abominable clan of loudmouthed cowards!

https://www.nairaland.com/109665/ndlea-arrests-undergraduate-13.5kg-cocaine
DESCRIBED as the single largest drug seizure this year, a Nigerian undergraduate, Adebowale Adeleke, 31 years, studying in the United States (US.) was on Tuesday arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) with 13.5 kilogrammes of cocaine...

Mazi chike okechukwu, why are you repeating your old stale lines? Or is it because your skull is filled with mucus instead of brain matter?

Anyway I finally found that your passport that caused them to revoke your visa! Sanu....

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by GMBuhari: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
She wants him to spend 20 years there?

He be like one senator don dey fry her ponmo

After all na toto dem use catch Nnamdi grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Funlordjnr: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
0xtr139r:

Ogbeni Abobaku, the shameless rapist and cannibal with tigerlike, tribal marked, scratched faces, it's a well known fact that your juju-infested enclave is the World Capital of Ritual-killers and Cannibals.
Your amala and gbegiri filled oblong conehead will not allow you to cogitate properly and that's why you useless cretin keep displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge.

Olakunle, Oyebanji, Rasheed & Akorede - Lagos Yoruba Human Parts Merchants of Death - We Sell Human Parts To Pastors, Muslim Clerics ─ Suspects Shocking Confession -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrXeUiPjgDE#

grin

We have also discovered that of your "bloda" mazi chukwumalu kelvin okoye!

Interpol was very helpful! Welcome your fellow touts home!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by GMBuhari: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Shut up there you drug dealing, good for nothing, flat posterior shaped headed, ritual loving, greedy, erosion ravaged land dwelling, shrine worshiping, obtuse, cowardly swamp residing beast from the east!

You can cry afonja, muslim, tiv, gwari, Malo, gambari etc from now till you go run out of words....but I know it hurts you that you don't know where your online nightmare comes from...is he igbo? Or afonja

Hahahahahahahahah MA niggur

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by najoke: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Shut up there you drug dealing, good for nothing, flat posterior shaped headed, ritual loving, greedy, erosion ravaged land dwelling, shrine worshiping, obtuse, cowardly swamp residing beast from the east!

Your existence mirrors that of your senseless mentor that is currently barking like a mad dog whenever he appears in court from his kuje sanctuary! Sad, despicable, pained and filled with hate and foolishness!

You can cry afonja, muslim, tiv, gwari, Malo, gambari etc from now till you go run out of words....but I know it hurts you that you don't know where your online nightmare comes from...is he igbo? Or afonja?....ha ha ha....keep guessing...this is a one way street to hades and you are stuck on it forever....Eastern native EWU!

See finishing grin.......0xtr139r......mr copy n paste. ....your are toast

Funlordjnr ...ignore that dude, he will bore you with senseless copy n paste

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by 0xtr139r: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

grin
We have also discovered that of your "bloda" mazi chukwumalu kelvin okoye!

Interpol was very helpful! Welcome your fellow touts home!

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, it's for your good that you stop sniffing excess of your farts thinking you can amount to something in life...

Yoruba notoriety in ritual-killings and cannibalism prompted a Kenyan research to write an article about you despicable vermins.
https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba

Lust for Money - Ritualists Descend Osun State -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LS6yFUa5uw#

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Stalwert: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
The uselsss wife of a useless male prostitute. You want your husband to stay in prison for 20 years so that you can see things and DO THINGS.
Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by morbeta(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Even WINNI MANDELA couldn't hold the Konji......let her be your case study.

The wise has spoken.
Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by cupidFlint(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Behind every successful man, is a strong woman. He's got the support of the wife, parents, siblings and biafrans in general. that's what keeps him going. Be strong great Biafran
Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Shut up your dirty mouth. What you need is one day of living your own life. Everybody is no coward living to please others like you.
Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Appearances can be deceptive! He would definitely have a shave and wear some fresh clothes in court to give off a false sense of security to his watching followers but mentally he is cracking! There is NOTHING worse than having your freedom taken away from you! That's why the worst crimes are committed in jails!

A freedom that keep you under the chains of living to please others is a false freedom. Such freedom never put you in the history book of time. History are made by those courageous enough to trade their false freedom to something of greater value.

Concentrate of your false free life and leave those who have chosen a higher path to follow.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by drss2(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2016
true talk madam. no mind dis tyrranical govt.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by drss2(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:

don't worry. Nnamdi Kanu will come out of prison a legend. buari will soon be so ashame of arresting n jailing him. dat day is coming very soon.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2016
May all umu Chineke be blessed. Destiny can be delayed but can never b denied.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by budusky05(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2016
p

Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by AfroBlue(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2016
i didn't know he was married to such a nice looking babe, he must miss her loving arms and kisses while docked.

Uchechi Okwu Kanu

[img]https://info247plus.files./2015/11/3aac5-nnnas.jpg?w=930&h=930[/img]

[img]https://info247plus.files./2015/11/02436-nnar.jpg?w=600&h=600[/img]

[img]https://info247plus.files./2015/11/ab386-nnamdi2b1.jpg?w=600&h=450[/img]

[img]https://info247plus.files./2015/11/04acd-nnamdi2b5.jpg?w=450&h=600[/img]
Re: My Husband Will Not Be Tried In Secret Even If It Takes 20yrs–nnamdi Kanu’s Wife by decomaniaboss(f): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:

and he was also wearing a fake weight to look healthy and well feed right ?

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Nnamdi Kanu’s Secret Trial To Start Today / The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nigerians Celebrating Donald Trump’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.