Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

LOOKING FOR A Business Partner For My Food Marketing, Training And Distribution - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / LOOKING FOR A Business Partner For My Food Marketing, Training And Distribution (730 Views)

My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan / My Food Diary / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOOKING FOR A Business Partner For My Food Marketing, Training And Distribution by flinsburg: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hello fellas,

My nme is Uche, I run a brand called Patayaki, It's a food concept which I started over a year ago. It's been a great experience creating sales opportunities from edible stuffs.
I've been into food for events for sometime during the first few months into this journey and it has opened my eyes to greater opportunities that lie in the Industry I'm in.

At Present I've designed a million dollar idea for food distribution and marketing,

I have also partnered with some people to see how we could teach people the business of :
Fish farming
Goat rearing
Grass cutter Rearing
As I currently have experienced practising individuals who can guild people on this field.

I also have other income variations designed in my business module that will keep the business sustained until we hit huge profitability.

I have been existing more on social media as a contact and marketing Base for clients.

This coming year I want to take a major step into the food market and harness the various opportunities that lies within.

I am looking for Finance and also an active partner who we can collectively Understand and share the Vision together and take it to the next step.

I will achieve the Goals I've set with or without a response from any person that reads.

If you join me, we would grow into billionaires.

Check me on Twitter and Instgram

My handles are @Patayaki .

Whtsapp; 08059149648

Serious people only.

Note** I'm currently making arrangements for an office space around ikeja area, but if you also have an office, it would nice.
Re: LOOKING FOR A Business Partner For My Food Marketing, Training And Distribution by adekalumichael: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2017
OP, your vision and ideas is nice; but only people who understands your vision will appreciate it enough to partner with you.
I used to have this same idea too(not food business) but the key to unlock it lies on capital. Then I picked these books series on investment, sales and management by the likes of Donald Trump, Brian Tracy, Robert Kiyosaki, Zig Ziglar and a host of others. I get an understanding that if one wants to hit a $million business, first trade with $1 if you can grow this to a $1000 and subsequently invest in something else till you climb up, it will be easy.

Though I understand that you have started this some years back and also involved some experts, but still press on. Hardly will you find people who carry your vision in heart without waiting to get something in return.

#BigDreamBigSuccess

(1) (Reply)

Proofs That You Can Profit (10x) From Food Export. / Who Has Ever Seen This... / What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.