Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! (7098 Views)

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

Join which armed forces when Jesus told christians to be pacifist to the extent that they are to turn the other check when slapped.

Christ is not a pacifist though his teachings supported Pacifism

Who do you think will fight in the Armageddon grin

As for the OT Moses is no different from Shekau, Hitler, Moa, Osama bin Laden or the leader of Isis. All are terrorist.

The judges helped defeat the enemies of Israel .

What do they Canaanites do in the bibe? Watauga was their offence?

What about them ?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
The first step to finding the knowledge of the One True God is to question everything you have ever been told about Him.

It starts with asking objective questions that drive at the very core of all you ever believed or were told. You may seem an atheist at this point because you would ask questions that would seem bizzare to religious folks. But it is your first steps in the journey of enlightenment and freedom, Nietsche said 'if you seek contentment, just believe. But if it is the truth you seek, then you must inquire...' and when you find the truth, the truth will set you free.

Anyone at this point in the evolution of knowledge who is trying to enforce religion, lack of inquiry, and 'contentment' on the people can be up to no good. Such a one is evil. Knowledge and inquiry will set you free, and the first step in that journey to complete liberation is objective disagreement with fables. You will be attacked as the black sheep, but your eyes will gradually open to the deception that has gone on for too long in the world.

THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR JOURNEY TO FREEDOM IS TO ASK!

God will find the sincere person.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

But the influence of the 'Holy Spirit' tend to override the teachings of Christ now and then. Furthermore, it doesn't stop people from trying to deny basic rights to certain groups of people.

In addition, the incompleteness of his teachings also seems to be a problem. Slavery for example, is one thing the bible failed to forbid, it wasn't until subjective morality caught up with the people that Christian ideology followed suit.

The bible does not support slavery

https://www.nairaland.com/3210816/bible-slavery-answering-ignorant-atheists

This has been argued ad nauseum

Atheists don't want to concede defeat because they want Christians to be like them , supporting despicable acts against humanity .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by randomperson: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=naijadeyhia post=52044248][/quote]
Console myself?? U just speak without reason... The post was not even for your benefit.
Anyways, the most generous and poorest president ever is an atheist so.... Try as u might, u can't demonize atheism and studies have shown that atheists are less predisposed to violence than Christians.
https://www.theguardian.com/discussion/p/44j4d?page=19
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrPresident1:
The first step to finding the knowledge of the One True God is to question everything you have ever been told about Him.

It starts with asking objective questions that drive at the very core of all you ever believed or were told. You may seem an atheist at this point because you would ask questions that would seem bizzare to religious folks. But it is your first steps in the journey of enlightenment and freedom, Nietsche said 'if you seek contentment, just believe. But if it is the truth you seek, then you must inquire...' and when you find the truth, the truth will set you free.

Anyone at this point in the evolution of knowledge who is trying to enforce religion, lack of inquiry, and 'contentment' on the people can be up to no good. Such a one is evil. Knowledge and inquiry will set you free, and the first step in that journey to complete liberation is objective disagreement with fables. You will be attacked as the black sheep, but your eyes will gradually open to the deception that has gone on for too long in the world.

THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR JOURNEY TO FREEDOM IS TO ASK!

Do you think this Journey leads to the same destination for all??
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by CoolUsername: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Young man only 52 atheists world wide have trumped deaths caused by religion or civil wars world wide. Can i show you the records?

Even World War 1 and 2?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by randomperson: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=naijadeyhia post=52044248][/quote]
Console myself?? U just speak without reason... The post was not even for your benefit.
Anyways, the most generous and poorest president ever is an atheist so.... Try as u might, u can't demonize atheism and studies have shown that atheists are less predisposed to violence than Christians.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/06/peace-on-earth-atheism
BTW, I stopped taking u serious when I read that you claimed you have raised a dead person before and u can make amputated arms grow back.... What kind of weed do you smoke

1 Like

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrPresident1: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
4kings:

Bros, MrPresident1 case is because of "interactions with God", so was the pastor that buried himself alive to proof God's Power, and Christians still waiting In year 2050 for Jesus to come.

You know I subscribe to Gnosticism, Chi, kundalini and so on but I still don't see them as interactions with God, come on, that's delusion.
An interaction with God is not possible.

You are irredeemably deluded grin I cannot help you wink

But he whom the son sets free, is free indeed cheesy wink
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by randomperson: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists don't want to concede defeat because they want Christians to be like them , supporting despicable acts against humanity .
U and your lies... The bible allows you to purchase slaves, beat them, even kill them... Neither Jesus nor his son condemned slavery but why stop lying, that's your own gift of the spirit

1 Like

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4evergod3: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

Even World War 1 and 2?

Including those!
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by felixomor: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
dalaman:

How is morality subjective? Care to show us how?

Ask ur brethren.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by randomperson: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
4evergod3:

Including those!
Keep lying okay? ... The world wars were started by atheists.. Lying is truly a gift of the holy spirit
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bros, there will be slavery in heaven even when Jesus returns wink.

Don't fight it, just seek to understand
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4evergod3: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

https://www.theguardian.com/discussion/p/44j4d?page=19

Perhaps in your customary manner you did not read the banters from the beginning of the thread before jumping in. If you did you would realize that the OP is not trying to demonize atheism but creating a "use your tongue to count your teeth" Position of self reflection.

If you think the OP is trying to demonize atheism then perhaps there is a demon worth talking about if you are thinking about such as being the motive of the OP.

Desperately pushing the allegedly poorest president as a model atheist falls flat in your face because if he was a model atheist to you then you shouldnt be on here ranting and attacking Theists and their beliefs...Does your poorest president do that?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4evergod3: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

Keep lying okay? ... The world wars were started by atheists.. Lying is truly a gift of the holy spirit

I was referring to the body count and not who began the war or is that not what we were talking about earlier? Stop being confused okay?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by randomperson: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Christ is not a pacifist though his teachings supported Pacifism

Who do you think will fight in the Armageddon grin

The judges helped defeat the enemies of Israel .

What about them ?
Keep lying... God directed the Israelites to kill the Canaanites just because he wanted to give their land to the Israelites... If the devil exists, he will be amazed at your lying prowess

1 Like

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by CoolUsername: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Let's see.. Forced connections - check. Mistranslations - check.

You have to already have the preconceived notion that slavery is bad before you can twist the bible to affirm that. The very fact that people do this is exactly what subjective morality is all about. Nobody was making write-ups like this back in the 16th century.

Even with that, the bible still deems it ok to own people and use them as servants who must obey or be beaten (almost to death).

Not really helping your case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are irredeemably deluded grin I cannot help you wink

But he whom the son sets free, is free indeed cheesy wink
So there's hope for me.....
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by CoolUsername: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
4evergod3:

Including those!

How many alt accounts do you have?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by ifenes(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Remember when ifenes said he would bomb churches ?? grin grin

Thanks for misquoting me!
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by randomperson: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
4evergod3:

Perhaps in your customary manner you did not read the banters from the beginning of the thread before jumping in. If you did you would realize that the OP is not trying to demonize atheism but creating a "use your tongue to count your teeth" Position of self reflection.

If you think the OP is trying to demonize atheism then perhaps there is a demon worth talking about if you are thinking about such as being the motive of the OP.

Desperately pushing the allegedly poorest president as a model atheist falls flat in your face because if he was a model atheist to you then you shouldnt be on here ranting and attacking Theists and their beliefs...Does your poorest president do that?
Model atheist? What does that even mean... Atheism is not a religion u know. I just used his example to show that a lack of belief in god doesn't mean u will be a bad person.
And how do you know he doesn't castigate other people's beliefs?? U have lived with him before... U are just jam talking
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by Omudia11: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Better than you who is brainless.
shachris02:

lol. he's probably playing with your pea sized brain like your pastors do all the time.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
4kings:

Bros, MrPresident1 case is because of "interactions with God", so was the pastor that buried himself alive to proof God's Power, and Christians still waiting In year 2050 for Jesus to come.

Very weak reason .

You know I subscribe to Gnosticism, Chi, kundalini and so on but I still don't see them as interactions with God, come on, that's delusion.
An interaction with God is not possible.

Have you opened your third eye ?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
randomperson:

Model atheist? What does that even mean... Atheism is not a religion u know. I just used his example to show that a lack of belief in god doesn't mean u will be a bad person.
And how do you know he doesn't castigate other people's beliefs?? U have lived with him before... U are just jam talking

Atheism is not a lack of belief .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Very weak reason .

Why would God interact with some men and not all, and for what purpose?
A strong reason would be appreciated.

Have you opened your third eye ?
I don't call it that, because it mainstream definition encompasses stuff I don't agree with.

I call it Understanding or Enlightenment.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
4kings:

Why would God interact with some men and not all, and for what purpose?
A strong reason would be appreciated.

Ask and you shall receive

Seek and you shall find

Knock and it shall be opened unto you

For everyone who asks receives,

and the one who seeks finds,

and to the one who knocks it will be opened

I don't call it that, because it mainstream definition encompasses stuff I don't agree with.

I call it Understanding or Enlightenment.

Spiritual enlightenment through those dubious means can be very pernicious . Its dangerous . You won't realize the harm it has done to you till it destroys you . You are going to experience incredible things and you may struggle to accept the existence of God

Genesis 3:4-5
4 But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

3 Likes

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ask and you shall receive

Seek and you shall find

Knock and it shall be opened unto you

For everyone who asks receives,

and the one who seeks finds,

and to the one who knocks it will be opened
Are you implying that the Christian God(Yahweh) is the same one the deists talk to?

Spiritual enlightenment through those dubious means can be very pernicious . Its dangerous . You won't realize the harm it has done to you till it destroys you . You are going to experience incredible things and you may struggle to accept the existence of God

Genesis 3:4-5
4 But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
I know.
I just select the ones that are reasonable to me, I don't accept stuff that I have not properly examined.
Have you yet made any research on the medicineless school I told you about, or do you know Gregg Braden or have you read more about the capabilities of the subconscious mind, those are the only stuff that light up my interest, and apparently they were also known in the old days(this is the only factor that makes it so weird and unnecessarily spiritual), anything apart from that, I no follow.

But I'm still waiting for Sir DeepSight to tell me more about his spiritual views, he hasn't replied yet.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by Damogull: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
4kings:
Are you implying that the Christian God(Yahweh) is the same one the deists talk to?

I know.
I just select the ones that are reasonable to me, I don't accept stuff that I have not properly examined.
Have you yet made any research on the medicineless school I told you about, or do you know Gregg Braden or have you read more about the capabilities of the subconscious mind, those are the only stuff that light up my interest, and apparently they were also known in the old days(this is the only factor that makes it so weird and unnecessarily spiritual), anything apart from that, I no follow.

But I'm still waiting for Sir DeepSight to tell me more about his spiritual views, he hasn't replied yet.

4kings i sense that you are so close to the truth but just seek to act as if you would diminish in intelligence if you decide to have a personal relationship with God. God will not come pleading with you...he already did that in Jesus..

You are the one to seek him out just as ebuka said. If you are as intelligent as you say you are then how would asking or seeking or knocking be such a hard thing to do? Its as simple as having a conversation with someone.

You can just talk to God as you imagine him in your heart and i guarantee you that if you are sincere enough he would respond to you in a way that would blow away deism from you.

I know you are not as intelligent as i am wink But i gave it a shot and have never looked back ever since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Damogull:

4kings i sense that you are so close to the truth but just seek to act as if you would diminish in intelligence if you decide to have a personal relationship with God. God will not come pleading with you...he already did that in Jesus..

You are the one to seek him out just as ebuka said. If you are as intelligent as you say you are then how would asking or seeking or knocking be such a hard thing to do? Its as simple as having a conversation with someone.

You can just talk to God as you imagine him in your heart and i guarantee you that if you are sincere enough he would respond to you in a way that would blow away deism from you.

I know you are not as intelligent as i am wink But i gave it a shot and have never looked back ever since.
I've given it a shot already(when I was a believer) , but it ended so sad for me. embarassed
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
4kings:

One God bro , One God

I know.

Oh dear oh dear

So you abjured your Christian "beliefs" because a New Age Teaching undecided

Are you high ?

Anyway I downloaded so a few e-books on the power of sub conscious mind .
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by Damogull: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
4kings:

I've given it a shot already(when I was a believer) , but it ended so sad for me. embarassed

Can we talk about it? Others have given it a shot and it worked out superbly. Take me for example. What did i do right that you didnt? Thats what a scientific mind would try to find out and not draw a conclusion. A scientific mind would want to know if they fulfilled all requirements.

Can we talk about it?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

One God bro , One God
So deists are not going to hell, and it's alright to reject Christ divinity.

Oh dear oh dear

So you abjured your Christian "beliefs" because a New Age Teaching undecided

Are you high ?
This has NOTHING to do with my beliefs, it's just a about my Interest in learning about the Subconscious mind.
what's new age teachings??

Anyway I downloaded so a few e-books on the power of sub conscious mind .

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? / Jihad: The Sixth Deadly Pillar Of Islam / Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.