Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! (7524 Views)

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Damogull:

Can we talk about it? Others have given it a shot and it worked out superbly. Take me for example. What did i do right that you didnt? Thats what a scientific mind would try to find out and not draw a conclusion. A scientific mind would want to know if they fulfilled all requirements.

Can we talk about it?
Sure, what do you need to know?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by niyihawking(m): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Deists can interact with God . And have a personal/transpersonal relationship with God .

Without religion , Enoch , Noah and even papa Abraham walked with God . wink

Its funny how a Christian is more cognizant of your beliefs than you tongue

don't do this, do not display the height of your ignorance here. Pick up a dictionary and look up the meaning of a deist undecided
KingEbukasBlog:

Deists can interact with God . And have a personal/transpersonal relationship with God .

Without religion , Enoch , Noah and even papa Abraham walked with God . wink

Its funny how a Christian is more cognizant of your beliefs than you tongue

don't do this, do not display the height of your ignorance here. Pick up a dictionary and look up the meaning of a deist
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:04am On Dec 19, 2016
niyihawking:

don't do this, do not display the height of your ignorance here. Pick up a dictionary and look up the meaning of a deist undecided

don't do this, do not display the height of your ignorance here. Pick up a dictionary and look up the meaning of a deist

List five types of deism you know , let's see who needs to read more .
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:56am On Dec 19, 2016
4kings:

That's the thing about me, I didn't read about deism, before I took the label, I just discovered that the label was in line with my personal beliefs, ( when I was reading about Aristotle, was when I first heard the word "Deism" )

If "interaction" however is a tenet of deism, then I think that label is not suitable for me.
Maybe everyone should from now just call me a freethinker.

Some deists don't have personal relationship with God . They just acknowledge the existence of God that's all .
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by wirinet(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2016
I am sometimes amazed at how dishonest some Christians can be, you tell bare faced lies just to denegrate others who do not share your religious views.
A conflict that started way before Plutarco ElĂ­as Calles got into power is now be being attributed to him, under a very dubious heading of "atheist president of Mexico who killed 400 priests in just 4 years". First there is no evidence Calles was an atheist and no evidence the priests were kill to promote atheism or fulfil atheist obligations.
Secondly, the conflict was strictly a political struggle between the catholic church and the state which started with the promulgation of the liberal constitution in 1857 which attempted to oust the power of the Catholic church in state affairs. This lead to the Mexican revolution between 1910 - 1920. When Calles took over power in 1924, Mexico was on the verge of a civil war between the catholics and the government, and a civil war actually broke out two years after he took power, and you think it think 4000 catholic priests would not be killed during the civil war? Do you have an idea of how many government soldiers and supporters that were killed during the same period? And you are maliciously blaming atheists for killing priests.

Nothing surprises from dishonest Christians like the OP, they even claim Hitler, a baptised catholic who never renounced the religion, an atheists and so come out with very stupendous headings like atheists murdered hundreds of million during the second word war.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Some deists don't have personal relationship with God . They just acknowledge the existence of God that's all .
OK, you should know my standing.

And also, why u avoid my question, I think you can see by now that if indeed the deists(those that interact), don't interact with Yahweh, then one of you are in a very big big delusion. undecided
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2016
4kings:

OK, you should know my standing.

And also, why u avoid my question, I think you can see by now that if indeed the deists(those that interact), don't interact with Yahweh, then one of you are in a very big big delusion. undecided

Yahweh, Christ are one . Even in the bible , pre-incarnate Christ was believed to have appeared to Adam , Moses etc .
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yahweh, Christ are one . Even in the bible , pre-incarnate Christ was believed to have appeared to Adam , Moses etc .
But these deists don't interact with Yahweh, or do they?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2016
4kings:

This is NOT my belief.
Interaction does not make any sense, that's not deistic.
I know you might try to bring examples of those that claim there are deist and subscribe to this "interaction", but that's another belief(theism) entirely.
Aristotle is a good example.

For God's sake how can a deist interact with God, and still holds his stance of "non interventionist".
ive been trying to tell him that...
He wont listen...
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2016
MrMontella:

ive been trying to tell him that...
He wont listen...
This is now your default moniker, right?

I need you to educate me on, polydeism. wink
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
4kings:

This is now your default moniker, right?

I need you to educate me on, polydeism. wink
yes...for now..

Polydeism...

Everything we see in this universe naturally points to some form of ''collective order of things'' (let me use that)

who knows?
Multiverses may exist also.

be it galaxies...planets..groups,,societies...colonies..species of a genus,,members of a specie but never a singular thing...

Even in survival...
Groups are more efficient than singularity..

A pride of lions are always deadlier than a single lion..

In intelligence..

Man's creative abilities points to ''Men''
Etc..

No being is an island of its own..
If life was created in the ''image'' of its origin...
Then it all points to ''creators''

If a being exists outside of this universe...
There's nothing that stops beings from existing outside of this universe
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I never said "ALL" I said this is a case of "use your tongue to count your teeth"

I gave you instances of atheists here who are angry for no apparent reason at theists like we are the reason why they were born into the world and they lash out without restraint. Surely you know them but does that mean its all of them?

Some of them may still be transitive while others have arrived at that point or others have moved on from that point and just do not want to be bothered but how are their emotions controlled? How are they balanced?

If an atheist here on NL could wish death and extinction upon everyone i am surprised it does not bother you. If this was abroad and the law enforcement happen upon that thread they would be keeping a close eye on that Nairalander as he fits the profile of a mass murderer or is suicidal. Am i wrong?

tell that to pidgin2

she said she can kill her child if a stupid voice in her head tells her to

she fits that profile too

2 Likes

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrMontella:

yes...for now..
For now! .... undecided

Polydeism...

Everything we see in this universe naturally points to some form of ''collective order of things'' (let me use that)

who knows?
Multiverses may exist also.
I agree with this, so does Michio Kaku.

be it galaxies...planets..groups,,societies...colonies..species of a genus,,members of a specie but never a singular thing...
Hmmm

Even in survival...
Groups are more efficient than singularity..

A pride of lions are always deadlier than a single lion..
But a single lion is also deadly.

In intelligence..

Man's creative abilities points to ''Men''
Etc..
Sure when talking in general terms.
But creative abilities can also be expressed by a Single Man.

No being is an island of its own..
If life was created in the ''image'' of its origin...
Then it all points to ''creators''

If a being exists outside of this universe...
There's nothing that stops beings from existing outside of this universe
So how do you address Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Will.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
CoolUsername:

Every group perpetuates despicable acts. If we were to tally up the body count of every single theist who ever lived with that of every single atheist for whatever reason (motive is never a problem when atheists are involved, anyway), you probably won't like the results.

You sound like a broken record.
he is a broken record..
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Young man only 52 atheists world wide have trumped deaths caused by religion or civil wars world wide. Can i show you the records?
can we?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Joke ?

How did this elude you my dear friend , Christ's teachings deplore the acts of ostensible Christians while the despotic atheists justified their reprehensible acts with subjective morality .
ehen?
And subjective morality tells us that murder is wrong...
Even the laws of the state outlaw it so what rubbish are you still saying?

Pls dont say individual interpretation!..it can alos apply to christians..
''I come not to bring peace but a sword''

''whoever does not hate his father..mother.....cannot become my disciple''(Kjv or so)
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
4kings:
For now! .... undecided
grin

I agree with this, so does Michio Kaku.
Hmmm

But a single lion is also deadly.
of couse..but never compareable

Sure when talking in general terms.
But creative abilities can also be expressed by a Single Man.
general is the keyword..

So how do you address Omnipotence, Omniscience, and
i dont believe omniscience is possible...
Same with omnipotence

Will.
will is a very tricky aspect of life...

Sometimes ''will'' is an illusion..

Some actions are performed subconsciously..while we think we are performing them..

We do not have a choice in reflex actions..

Sometimes our brains make decisions and our body carries it out but we never had an intent of such actions...

Our will can be manipulated and be made to do what another person wants...
both magnetically and pschologically.

The researches seem to be favouring a materialistic ''I''

But i take the relationship betweeen '' I '' and the brain/body to be simple..
Like a block and its cubical shape..

Destroy the block..you destroy the shape..

Also Will is not exclusive to humans...thats one of the reasons(Major) i favor a materialistic pattern.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by niyihawking(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

List five types of deism you know , let's see who needs to read more .
lolz. .......lmao

you have to do your own growing no matter how tall your dad is(go do the jacking yourself).

by the way, saying that a deist interact with a deity removes the "d" and replaced it with "th" (I no you'll wanna claim that a deist is also a theist, but it is clear that they are two different phenomena)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrMontella:

tell that to pidgin2

she said she can kill her child if a stupid voice in her head tells her to

she fits that profile too

I hope you are okay upstairs?

Why these attempts to tarnish my image, if you don't believe in God what's that got to do with me? Let this be the first and last time you label me as such.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrMontella:

grin

of couse..but never compareable

general is the keyword..
I see
A lion to a pride or one's abilities to that of a society, are incomparable, and also we know their limits.
But do you know the capabilities and limits of a(one) God

i dont believe omniscience is possible...
Same with omnipotence
wink
Same here.

will is a very tricky aspect of life...

Sometimes ''will'' is an illusion..

Some actions are performed subconsciously..while we think we are performing them..

We do not have a choice in reflex actions..

Sometimes our brains make decisions and our body carries it out but we never had an intent of such actions...

Our will can be manipulated and be made to do what another person wants...
both magnetically and pschologically.

The researches seem to be favouring a materialistic ''I''

But i take the relationship betweeen '' I '' and the brain/body to be simple..
Like a block and its cubical shape..

Destroy the block..you destroy the shape..

Also Will is not exclusive to humans...thats one of the reasons(Major) i favor a materialistic pattern.
I lost you from "materialistic I"
Please shed more light.

Also note that I was talking about the WILL of the Creators(individually and collectively) not humans
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
4kings:
I see
A lion to a pride or one's abilities to that of a society, are incomparable, and also we know their limits.
But do you know the capabilities and limits of a(one) God
i do not tho...

wink
Same here.

I lost you from "materialistic I"
Please shed more light.
i mean the concept of an immaterial soul as the source of ''i'' doesnt seem likely...

Also note that I was talking about the WILL of the Creators(individually and collectively) not humans
oh!

Well...how do i know the will of the creators..if i dont know their nature?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrMontella:

i do not tho...

But you don't think one of them can create the universe alone....

i mean the concept of an immaterial soul as the source of ''i'' doesnt seem likely...
OK
What is your opinion of what happens when we die, do we cease to exist, or if we don't, is our soul MATERIAL?
Why do you think it is Material?

oh!

Well...how do i know the will of the creators..if i dont know their nature?
There are many Gods.
You think they all decided to create the universe.
Do u think that they are free to make different decisions?

Do you think they are ALL deistic or some could be interacting?

Of course you don't know their nature.
I Just want to know your philosophical standpoint.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrMontella and his many lies grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Forgive me...this mention slipped from my memory
4kings:

But you don't think one of them can create the universe alone....
not at all...

OK
What is your opinion of what happens when we die, do we cease to exist, or if we don't, is our soul MATERIAL?
i believe when we die...we die

and yes..the ''soul'' is material...i believe it is a property developed/exhibited by the brain and body..

Thats why our ''grip of our consciousness'' has been increasing..

Our '' I '' at two years old is weaker than our '' I '' at 20 Years old..
And our '' I '' reduces at old age..when the body is dying

by dying..i dont mean at the point of death...i mean..the last 15,10,5 years of a persons Time on earth..

Why do you think it is Material?
the evidence seems to be pointing the ''soul'' towards that direction...

Electromagnetic stimulation of
OBE's and NDE's

False Memory implantations

Split-brain patients

etc

Also in Nature...we have many conscious animals...they do not have a heaven or hell when they die..

also..alcohol intake..
I dont know how some chemicals can cause an ''immaterial I'' to become ''high''

There are many Gods.
You think they all decided to create the universe.
Do u think that they are free to make different decisions?
Yes...but maybe not pertaining to their works..

Do you think they are ALL deistic or some could be interacting?
Trust me...if a GOD has interacted with humans...it would be clear as the sky on a Sunny Day..

Also..Gods who want to interact with humans do not create the universe and then wait for billions of years to pass..before creating earth..

Of course you don't know their nature.
I Just want to know your philosophical standpoint.

i see..
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
MrMontella and his many lies grin
Mr star trek..

How is your portal doing today?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrMontella:

Mr star trek..

How is your portal doing today?

What portal ? It is defunct . wink
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrMontella:
Forgive me...this mention slipped from my memory

not at all...
because....?

i believe when we die...we die
What do you think is the source of LIFE?

Yes...but maybe not pertaining to their works.
*maybe*, presents a huge possibility.

Trust me...if a GOD has interacted with humans...it would be clear as the sky on a Sunny Day..
Why would it be clear, what if the God wants it otherwise, or are you now defining its nature?

Also..Gods who want to interact with humans do not create the universe and then wait for billions of years to pass..before creating earth..
What if they had other things to do before earth, or the earth is not their priority?
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
na wa oo 4kings
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by MrMontella(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
4kings:
because....?
it doesnt seem possible

What do you think is the source of LIFE?
i dont know...
But i'd say...an abiogenetic process set/programmed to occur since inception of the universe...

*maybe*, presents a huge possibility.
Why would it be clear, what if the God wants it otherwise, or are you now defining its nature?
i am not...but your idea is only possible if
Quetzalcoatl(an aztec God) is a real God.

What if they had other things to do before earth, or the earth is not their priority?
then humans were not central to the creation of the universe..like theistic theology suggests

2 considering the enormous time gap...then humans to them should be just another form of life...
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2016
MrMontella:

it doesnt seem possible
You still have not given any reason.

Also, you are unclear, on the will of the creators.
They all have a mind of their own right?
If there is a conflict of interest, and one subject his will to another, then he is not a GOD, but a servant or demigod.

i dont know...
But i'd say...an abiogenetic process set/programmed to occur since inception of the universe...

programmed by the Creators right?
Living conscious creators.
Can "Absolute death" come from "Absolute Life"?

Is consciousness subjected to a central nervous system for the creators too?, or how would you explain this?

i am not...but your idea is only possible if
Quetzalcoatl(an aztec God) is a real God.
huh?, what are you saying?

then humans were not central to the creation of the universe..like theistic theology suggests

2 considering the enormous time gap...then humans to them should be just another form of life...
So, your refutation against "interactions" does not stand.
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by 4kings: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
na wa oo 4kings
Wetin I do??
Re: Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2017
4kings:

Wetin I do??

You dey ask me shey ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? / 10 African Myths And Legends! / Can A Lie Be Justified Under Any Circumstance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.