Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) (34744 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Step-mother Crucified Little Boy For Eating Food With A Piece Of Fish. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lusola15:
good one from the man
U wicked o
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by COdeGenesis: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
trustyshoess:
I blame the mother here. She knows the wickedness of the man she married and still left them with him and another woman? How does she sleep at night?
Most women don't reason d way u do o. SOME JUST THINK ABT THEIR BODY. THEY SEE XHILDREN AS STRESS
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by bayocanny: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tuoyofelix:
buhari why
Have u eaten?
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by COdeGenesis: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
K
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by mekuso89(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
stealing is a bad habit okay?
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by Rekyz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
What should be done to our polithiefcians
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by Opakan2: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
na Ondo shey? not surprised

na those flat heads wey dey rejoice over igbo first lady I pity.. this is a tip of the ice berg

ugwu replubicans be warned.. Ondo people don't take shit

1 Like

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by samtee37(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
End Time father.
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by wtfCode: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
I remember when u took meat 4rm our pot during my childhood days, my pops caught me n' forced me to finish the whole meat in the pot in front of my siblings.
He didn't beat me or flog me,but since then i learnt not to steal again.
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by tyav7: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
If only we had a viable child protection agency in this country
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by dangotesmummy: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmnn

Efemena
kanwuliajara
Cococandy

Come and look at awon mad parents o

Iron on children's bele?
On behalf of Nigerian children that have been thoroughly abused epele.I wish God gave you the power to choose your parents and/or the country you were born into

I don't get it is it that some Nigerians don't know the difference between child discipline and child abuse or what

Seriously government should start checking the number 6 of some people before they bring children into the world

No single regards for child protection in Nigeria

After now they will be blaming witches and wizards or devil.be praying hot prayers in church but their behaviours towards people they know they can easily take advantage of IS mind boggling. Devil sef go dey learn wickedness FROM some Nigerians

Abi if them put hot iron for him bele he go enjoy am? The thing you know as an adult you cannot take why will you be doing it to children. Abi na them frustrate your life? Transferring aggression to the wrong people. The children too will grow up to be bullies,violent and a nuisance to everyone around. Nansense and ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by easiest(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Forget the economy recession in this matter jor, was there economy recession when he married to first and second wives? This is just a useless father without doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by depezee(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fustration everywhere. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by bionixs: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Wat an evil dad undecided
very good children
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by chiefojiji(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
dad was trying to force out the fish from their belle!!!

Iya alagbo yaf jazz dere daddy with agbo ife

2 Likes

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tuoyofelix:
buhari why
bfre i open dz trend i knew sum1 ll blame buhari
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by Maslow80: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
When the state Governor refused to pay.
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tuoyofelix:
buhari why

I don't know y I found this funny. Buhari is now the cause of everything Nigerians pass through. gringringringrin
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by Balkan(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Why in some home, children are being begged to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by honourocube(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
He needs deliverance!
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by davidmoyes(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
They should burn the animal

1 Like

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by lielbree: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
9 and 6! cry
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by princeakins(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
zarakay:
Na wa oo

Real na wa ..

Its outta wickedness frm some over discipline n military men..

Btw

Happy sunny day to u, how u doin today... smiley
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by lielbree: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Balkan:
Why in some home, children are being begged to eat.
Like my own.

Give my kids rice and chicken they will eat the rice and leave the chicken for you.

Their best food is ijebu garri with groundnut!

1 Like

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by zarakay(f): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
princeakins:

Real na wa ..

Its outta wickedness frm some over discipline n military men..

Btw

Happy sunny day to u, how u doin today... smiley

Am fine..happy Sunday to u too
Not all military men behave like that
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ximenez:
Africans and ignorance, the man is 41 already. It's these children that need the fish the most because they are still growing, but reverse is the case here it's the old people who will take the big chunk of meat and fish while leaving crumbs for little children who genuinely need it for their growth and nourishment. That was how one woman came to our house a long time ago and told my mum not to allow us to serve ourselves cos she thinks it will teach us to be greedy. When she was gone my mum just instructed us to always eat on the dinning table and never to bring our food to the sitting room again.
Lolzz grin d woman wan spoil show for una grin grin
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by leofab(f): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chai
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by princeakins(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
NotOfThis:
Wickedness.

U spoke ma mind.. am satisfied smiley

1 Like

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by princeakins(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
trustyshoess:
I blame the mother here. She knows the wickedness of the man she married and still left them with him and another woman? How does she sleep at night?

I find lotta sense in ur write up.. u understand wah is goin on..

Nyc dp.. how u today? smiley
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
bionixs:
very good children
Hey, am nt saying wat the kids did were gud . His corrective method wasnt cool either o .There re berra ways to hv gone abt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Pastor & His Daughter Stab Nurse To Death In Imo / Nigerian Man Charged After A Strangled Lady Was Found In His Bedroom In US / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.