Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) (34746 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / Step-mother Crucified Little Boy For Eating Food With A Piece Of Fish. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by princeakins(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2016
zarakay:

OK sir

Join the whatsapp group alrdy in place wr all d plans are goin on.. ur ideas n suggestions is highly needed dr..

To join, check ma YIM on ma profile, dr u ll see ma digit, then hit me up wit a msg on whatsapp n u ll b added to the Beachlanders Group

Dts all, simple n promises to b funfilled . wink

Dont miss out..

En Good morninMiss zarakay wink
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by EfemenaXY: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Hmnn

Efemena
kanwuliajara
Cococandy

Come and look at awon mad parents o

Iron on children's bele?
On behalf of Nigerian children that have been thoroughly abused epele.I wish God gave you the power to choose your parents and/or the country you were born into

I don't get it is it that some Nigerians don't know the difference between child discipline and child abuse or what

Seriously government should start checking the number 6 of some people before they bring children into the world

No single regards for child protection in Nigeria

After now they will be blaming witches and wizards or devil.be praying hot prayers in church but their behaviours towards people they know they can easily take advantage of IS mind boggling. Devil sef go dey learn wickedness FROM some Nigerians

Abi if them put hot iron for him bele he go enjoy am? The thing you know as an adult you cannot take why will you be doing it to children. Abi na them frustrate your life? Transferring aggression to the wrong people. The children too will grow up to be bullies,violent and a nuisance to everyone around. Nansense and ingredients

I thought you support discipline and corporal punishment? lipsrsealed
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by zarakay(f): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
princeakins:

Join the whatsapp group alrdy in place wr all d plans are goin on.. ur ideas n suggestions is highly needed dr..

To join, check ma YIM on ma profile, dr u ll see ma digit, then hit me up wit a msg on whatsapp n u ll b added to the Beachlanders Group

Dts all, simple n promises to b funfilled . wink

Dont miss out..

En Good morninMiss zarakay wink

Kk
morning

1 Like

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by princeakins(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2016
zarakay:

Kk
morning

WOts u up to dz morning?

Stil expectin ur whatsapp msg.
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by zarakay(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2016
princeakins:

WOts u up to dz morning?

Stil expectin ur whatsapp msg.

Am fine dear
Nothing much s happening
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by princeakins(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
zarakay:

Am fine dear
Nothing much s happening

GUess ur mornin is startin out well.

Wots ur plans for d day?
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by dangotesmummy: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I thought you support discipline and corporal punishment? lipsrsealed
this one is no longer discipline. It's abuse and no one especially children should be treated with this level of indignity
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by zarakay(f): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2016
princeakins:

GUess ur mornin is startin out well.

Wots ur plans for d day?

Ve got an exciting day ahead

work @ d moment
have 30minutes break
trying to round up activities for d year
can't wait for d holidays to begin
get back home an find something fun to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by princeakins(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
zarakay:

Ve got an exciting day ahead

work @ d moment
have 30minutes break
trying to round up activities for d year
can't wait for d holidays to begin
get back home an find something fun to do

Woww... uv got lots to do then, errm enjoy ur day n hv fun gist me bou it at dusk on whatsapp. kiss
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by zarakay(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
princeakins:

Woww... uv got lots to do then, errm enjoy ur day n hv fun gist me bou it at dusk on whatsapp. kiss

ohk dear

1 Like

Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by bayinq25(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
kentus123:

E pain am oooo- Na true e talk ooooo

Afonja and wickedness and marry/ Sent packing

are 5 and 6
a pathetic f0ol from an inferior tribe speaks....Omo ale jati jati,eleeriibu
Re: Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) by Corah(f): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Kuku kill them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Charged After A Strangled Lady Was Found In His Bedroom In US / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. / Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.