Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Christians Please Let's Talk About Your Personal Encounters/experiences With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Please Let's Talk About Your Personal Encounters/experiences With God (274 Views)

Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Christians , Please What's Your Take On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Please Let's Talk About Your Personal Encounters/experiences With God by Codedrock(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
OK I'm tired of this. I saw this post on FP and I saw comments and I just got really fired up. It's funny how Christians keep repeating this "personal experience" and personal relationship with God thingy, and the sad part of this is that these people strongly believe they really did had an encounter with God.

Let's use our senses here please don't be blinded by your beliefs just think.

Please talk about your encounter with God, like a real encounter worthy of mentioning, not some prayers you prayed that you think were answered.

In a real sense we would consider a real encounter to be God himself or an Angel sent by God appearing to you and you conversing with him like Moss, Jacob, Paul and more did in the bible, maybe you even heard his voice talking to you I'm talking physical not in your dreams.

We would also consider an encounter to be a miracle you've done like; heal the blind, the cripple, and more... Just like other Christians did in the bible. If you haven't had anything related to the ones in the bible you can talk about the personal encounter or experience you believe you've had with God and we'll all reason about it together.

I'm not an atheist I'm just trying let us reason together maybe even learn from you guys.

So keep the comments coming.. .
Re: Christians Please Let's Talk About Your Personal Encounters/experiences With God by matrix199(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Like seriously, what's going on? Is there a sort of religious marginalization on NL?

Mr seun Osewa created a thread on why muslims love their prophet and react to any utterance or caricature of their prophet more, than they do with their God. I tried to comment, but was shown a verification page to confirm I'm a muslim before I can comment. But here's a thread on christianity without any verification page shown before anyone can comment.

@Seun, you don't mind clarifying, do you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Blessed Christmas / Five Dietary Patterns To Stay With In 2017, As Per A Dietitian / Love Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.