Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

See The Difference Between The Rich & Poor In Nigerian Prison (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Difference Between The Rich & Poor In Nigerian Prison (photos) (894 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Difference Between The Rich & Poor In Nigerian Prison (photos) by BOX555(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
These photos exactly show the differences between the poor and rich in Nigerian prisons. You can even see that the rich like Fani Kayode was pictured showing off swag in prison and are offer food and water to enjoy while the poor look ‘kwashiorkoic’ in prison. Which way naija? Please drop your comment.

click link for more photo http://www.angle909ja.com/2016/12/see-difference-between-rich-poor-in.html

Re: See The Difference Between The Rich & Poor In Nigerian Prison (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
There has always been a gap between the rich and the poor.
Re: See The Difference Between The Rich & Poor In Nigerian Prison (photos) by Blue3k(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
I hates it when the supreme court justices were complaining about prison. It made me sick to see the old morons looking for sympathy. My question is when have you advocated for reform? How many of these abused prisoners did you see? Why do you act surprised after over 20 yrs in profession.

Prison reform should be sought out but nobody really cares about prisoners anywhere.
Re: See The Difference Between The Rich & Poor In Nigerian Prison (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
it didn't start today... Nigeria is 4ked.... yh i know it happens every where...buh nigeria is smtin else

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Said That Nigeria Must Remain As One, Do You Agree? Join The Survey / ​NLC May likely Go on Nationwide Strike Over N56,000 Minimum Wage / Who Is Atiku??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.