Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" (22033 Views)

Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition / Shettima Denies Involvement In Leaked Tape On Igbos' Request For Biafra / Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by henryanna36: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the government and people of the state will not be party to the Police phoney probe panel , saying that the Police cannot deliberately  murder Rivers people in cold blood and turn around to investigate.

He further declared that the phoney probe on the rerun elections, has a predetermined  goal, which is to indict PDP members  and commence their  politically  motivated  prosecution.

He spoke on Sunday at the Victory Thanksgiving  Mass of the PDP at Our Lady Chaplaincy of the Catholic Institute of West Africa  for a successful rerun/supplementary elections.

He said: "We are  not a party to their so-called panel.  We have passed that stage and we cannot fall into the trap of  a panel of inquiry.

"After killing our people, you want us to assist you unravel what? It is the police that killed our people."

The governor  wondered why the  police would claim it wants to investigate issues surrounding  the  Rivers Rerun Elections, when it is one of the interested  parties involved in the attempt  to  subvert the will of the people.

He pointed out  that it was the Police High Command that refused to prosecute  the APC  chieftains  caught on camera printing fake result  sheets  ahead of  the  elections.

He added that  Petitions  to the Police High Command  on the negative  activities  of ACP  Steven Hasso and the Commander of Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Mr Akin Fakorede were disregarded.

He noted that even when Akin Fakorede  was videoed beating up electoral  officers at the Rivers East Senatorial District Collation centre, the police swept  it under the carpet.

"If it is a country that believes  in its image, so many people  would have  lost their jobs. They cannot ask themselves  why 28,000 policemen, yet to be ascertained  number of soldiers, Police  Dogs and  Horses, gunboats and helicopters  could  not police  ordinary  legislative elections.

"It is because  the police were the ones committing  the fraud, violence  and election  materials snatching.  We are accusing the police of mass murder and  they turn  around to set up  a panel  of  inquiry.

" After killing our people, you  fraudulently  set a panel  of inquiry.  Up till now they don't  know that we are far ahead. This panel is a mere booby trap to indict PDP Members.  If they cared about lives, they wouldn't  do what they did ".

The governor  said  that Rivers State survived the onslaught  of the Federal Might because of God's  grace and intervention.

"We are here to thank God for the victory he has given  Rivers State.  We came out from a battle and God was our leader during  the fight. We owe God a lot", he said.

In his sermon, Rev Mosgnr Pius Kii prophesied that the coalition  of forces will never defeat Rivers State.

The thanksgiving service was attended  by PDP Leaders, Senators, House of Representatives members, House of Assembly members and Local Government Caretaker Committee Chairmen.

Simeon Nwakaudu ,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,Electronic Media.
18th December, 2016

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerun-rivers-people-will-not.html

2 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by henryanna36: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2016

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by TheTrueSeeker: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
I feel the Nigerian Police Force should as a matter of unbiased intention and fairness also request the Call Data of the Former Governor of Rivers State and the current Minister of Transportation Rt. Hon. CRA for the roles he played before, during and after the Legislative Rerun election in the State.

Amaechi was the C-In-C of the Nigerian Army and Police. He ordered the Uniformed men to maim, harass, intimidate and kill innocent electorate who had gone to exercise their civic right during the Dec 10th Rerun Election.

I hereby call on the Investigative panel of the NPF to also request for the call log of Rt. Hon. CRA as a matter of fairness....!!!

My Take though....!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by psucc(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Truly it was a war.
But those blood will certainly haunt those who murdered them Wike or whoever.

19 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by tit(f): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wike/Fayose 2019!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by ddippset(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
lol, its not in my character to judge people's relationship with God but I can't resist this one. is that Felix obuah on the altar? wonders shall never cease.

19 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by figment232(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
V
ddippset:
lol, its not in my character to judge people's relationship with God but I can't resist this one. is that Felix obuah on the altar? wonders shall never cease.
What about OSIBANDE "the mere commissioner" that went to MFM to preach today?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by kcnwaigbo: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Well said Wike,allow the police to continue to make a fool of themselves

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by nnachukz(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Police are not investigating the killings but the gut of the people to resist them even at the point of death. They want to know what Wike told or gave the people that propelled them to withstand the onslaught. They want to avoid a repeat of such courage come 2019.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by dechriscool(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
They can only try but they will not succeed.
Rivers indigenes are solidly behind you Ebube dike.
Akin Fakorede,Steven Hasso et al that perpetrated evil against Rivers indigenes are walking freely.
All this kangaroo panel is aim at diverting attention from the real issues of police misconduct and shameful act during the rerun election.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by effty(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
In saner climes, that Fakorede of SARS will have been on administrative suspension, but nay, this is Buhari's Nigeria. Bunch of masquerades who came into government without an inkling of how to run a govt. The situation is getting worst everyday, but the blind bats seem to be oblivious of the situation. Same thing that happened in the years gone by is still happening. Buhari, u think say ur children go die better abi?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by kcnwaigbo: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
nnachukz:
Police are not investigating the killings but the gut of the people to resist them even at the point of death. They want to know what Wike told or gave the people that propelled them to withstand the onslaught. They want to avoid a repeat of such courage come 2019.
They will meet a worse scenario in 2019.People will be armed policing their votes at the various polling stations.

10 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by kcnwaigbo: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
effty:
In saner climes, that Fakorede of SARS will have been on administrative suspension, but nay, this is Buhari's Nigeria. Bunch of masquerades who came into government without an inkling of how to run a govt.
Don't be surprised if the probe panel ends up recommending Fakorede for promotion at the end of the day

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
The wicked runneth when no one chases him.
We do not need you to participate, wicked wike because you have immunity, but beleive me, your boys will participate by force or else they will hear Oba!b

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by effty(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Don't be surprised if the probe panel ends up recommending Fakorede for promotion at the end of the day
Exactly...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by nnachukz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

They will meet a worse scenario in 2019.People will be armed policing their votes at the various polling stations.
I pray so. But I doubt they won't succeed, remember with a mild force they took Edo and Ondo against the choice of majority. But here in Rivers, with Max force they still met a resistance. That is unusual and must be investigated. Our democracy has been killed and buried by this administration, by 2019 all will witness its burial ceremony.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by nnachukz(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
divicode:
The wicked runneth when no one chases him.
We do not need you to participate, wicked wike because you have immunity, but beleive me, your boys will participate by force or else they will hear Oba!b
2019 election is just around the corner, pray that a bullet from these security agents on a mission to snatch ballot boxes doesn't send you on a journey of no return. You know karma detests supporting evil for whatever reason. Selah

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by nnachukz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
divicode:

I think you should pray more that the bullet does not send you and families to the great beyond since you have chosen to support evil.
Pray the stray bullet will not waste your life, son
I have just told you. Retrace your footsteps, it is somebody's life we are talking about. Even an INEC officer was seen in YouTube complaining of being manhandled by security agents for not doing their bid. It was well covered that SARS shot a guy and killed him in the process. Supporting such because of politics will bring you similar fate. Getting annoyed will not change it but retracing your step will.

16 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by 1zynnvn(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tell that plateau man to return our something, or else I will kee him, tell him I said so, if he doesn't return our something, he won't live this state alive

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
nnachukz:
I have just told you. Retrace your footsteps, it is somebody's life we are talking about. Even an INEC officer was seen in YouTube complaining of being manhandled by security agents for not doing their bid. It was well covered that SARS shot a guy and killed him in the process. Supporting such because of politics will bring you similar fate. Getting annoyed will not change it but retracing your step will.

I returned back every thing you wished me to you and all yours, Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by Adamz1016(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=henryanna36 post=52046940]Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the government and people of the state will not be party to the Police phoney probe panel , saying that the Police cannot deliberately  murder Rivers people in cold blood and turn around to investigate.

He further declared that the phoney probe on the rerun elections, has a predetermined  goal, which is to indict PDP members  and commence their  politically  motivated  prosecution.

He spoke on Sunday at the Victory Thanksgiving  Mass of the PDP at Our Lady Chaplaincy of the Catholic Institute of West Africa  for a successful rerun/supplementary elections.

He said: "We are  not a party to their so-called panel.  We have passed that stage and we cannot fall into the trap of  a panel of inquiry.

"After killing our people, you want us to assist you unravel what? It is the police that killed our people."

The governor  wondered why the  police would claim it wants to investigate issues surrounding  the  Rivers Rerun Elections, when it is one of the interested  parties involved in the attempt  to  subvert the will of the people.

He pointed out  that it was the Police High Command that refused to prosecute  the APC  chieftains  caught on camera printing fake result  sheets  ahead of  the  elections.

He added that  Petitions  to the Police High Command  on the negative  activities  of ACP  Steven Hasso and the Commander of Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Mr Akin Fakorede were disregarded.

He noted that even when Akin Fakorede  was videoed beating up electoral  officers at the Rivers East Senatorial District Collation centre, the police swept  it under the carpet.

"If it is a country that believes  in its image, so many people  would have  lost their jobs. They cannot ask themselves  why 28,000 policemen, yet to be ascertained  number of soldiers, Police  Dogs and  Horses, gunboats and helicopters  could  not police  ordinary  legislative elections.

"It is because  the police were the ones committing  the fraud, violence  and election  materials snatching.  We are accusing the police of mass murder and  they turn  around to set up  a panel  of  inquiry.

" After killing our people, you  fraudulently  set a panel  of inquiry.  Up till now they don't  know that we are far ahead. This panel is a mere booby trap to indict PDP Members.  If they cared about lives, they wouldn't  do what they did ".

The governor  said  that Rivers State survived the onslaught  of the Federal Might because of God's  grace and intervention.

"We are here to thank God for the victory he has given  Rivers State.  We came out from a battle and God was our leader during  the fight. We owe God a lot", he said.

In his sermon, Rev Mosgnr Pius Kii prophesied that the coalition  of forces will never defeat Rivers State.

The thanksgiving service was attended  by PDP Leaders, Senators, House of Representatives members, House of Assembly members and Local Government Caretaker Committee Chairmen.

Simeon Nwakaudu ,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,Electronic Media.
18th December, 2016

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerun-rivers-people-will-not.html
[/quotehow can you explain the beheading of the two police men, or you want to tell us the police are responsible for that. abeg katapo from here, baga

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by fuckfuckman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Why should Wike climb the alter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by nnachukz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
divicode:

I returned back every thing you wished me to you and all yours, Amen
I wish you no evil. I'm just reminding you of the danger in taking the steps you seem to be taking because of politics.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by nnachukz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
fuckfuckman:
Same reason Osinbajo climbed MFM alter.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by grownaira: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
politics,
Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
I stand with wike ... cool

7 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rivers of blood
Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by nagcas: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
fuckfuckman:
undecided
Re: Wike: "I Won't Participate In Leaked Video Probe, Police Murdered My People" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's only a stupid person that will support all these Nigerian politicians. Whether Wike oooo or the other side. All their kids are schooling in England while u will be hailing them. Rubbish people. Are African leaders cursed?

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets / Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port / Tony Kabaka Added To APC Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.