Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) (66234 Views)

Onofiok Luke As Best Man To Kufre Okon, His Chief Press Secretary / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by LoveDecay(m): 2:17am On Dec 19, 2016
famosh:

You know Nigerians like to unnecessarily overdo things. Same way they overdo religion pass the white man wey even give them.

A man with no "trusted" male friends ... is a loser

Madam your husband is a loser .... spits ... what sort of bad omen is this !
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by obiemurphy(m): 5:54am On Dec 19, 2016
D wife should have called her own male bestie too to become her Chief brides maid.....dat way, e go make sense
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Lekison(m): 6:04am On Dec 19, 2016
IVORY2009:

I always tell u to close ur teeth grin
close ya own
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2016
Nonsense thing interfere, so no Nigga for your side to be ur best Man.
Guy U need to move closer to guys, jooooooo.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2016
damn poor guy, the reception hall is too small and the car that convey then is Siena TUFIAKWA
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by tolumanzy: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2016
that's his own ideal he is making history.... first man to Invent best woman!
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by toprealman: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2016
tchimatic:
Feminists trying to make a bold statement
Silly one if you ask me. His type will see no fault in this but trust me, when the wife brings in her own male "bestie" into this wack equation......world war 3 must be activated. Look at him.....it is all written all over his face. Bridegroom KO, best woman ni!
KO+ NI= Kon*i.....one letter missing to form that bastard thing.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2016
My thoughts exactly . The bride better shine her eyes grin
AK6464:
Gigolo uses mistress as best(wo)man

1 Like

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2016
grin[/color]
dayowunmi:
BESTMAN not BESTWOMAN. The world is turning upside down nowadays. So a guy can do BestLady too? Even the whites bringing up this feminism thingy i don't think they use guys as best ladies... At least haven't come across one yet
[color=#990000]
dayowunmi:
BESTMAN not BESTWOMAN. The world is turning upside down nowadays. So a guy can do BestLady too? Even the whites bringing up this feminism thingy i don't think they use guys as best ladies... At least haven't come across one yet
dayowunmi:
oga shush!

1 Like

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2016
dayowunmi:

We created the rules, it can be changed by us
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2016
NobleG1:
There's a reason why the title is called Best Man. It is a title for a male not for a female. The same way a Bridesmaid is meant for a female and not for a male.

You can call me an old school, I don't care. A female can't be a Best Man because she's not a man! If he didn't have a male friend, then there's a problem with him. Even if you don't have a "best" male friend, you could use your brother or any other male person in your life. Even a male kid can be used as Best Man. So this guy had many options but chose to be weird!

This lady should have joined the Bridesmaids if the man really want her in some kind of position. Or he could have created an entirely new title like Best Mate. That would have been awesome because a Best Mate can be a male or female.

Anyway, as long as he's happy and his wife is happy and has no issue with it, who am I to judge him?

Who made the rules?
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2016
LoveDecay:

A man with no "trusted" male friends ... is a loser

Madam your husband is a loser .... spits ... what sort of bad omen is this !

Lol, your definition of loser is hilarious hahaha what would you call a man who snatches biscuit from a child?
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by hurrycane: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2016
which church is he attending first of
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by emmaadigun(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Guys what's your take on using your female bestie as your best man/lady on your wedding day? Is it something you can do?

Nigerian Twitter user @AlabaOginni used his female friend as his Best Man and had this to say about it:

Feminism no be only by shouting or fighting. The beautiful lady behind me was my best man at my wedding today, and she did a darn good job.

Photo of his wife below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-guy-uses-female-friend-as-best.html
that's my plan too, me and my friend, agreed if. Per adventure I got married before her,she'll be my best man.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by chiefojiji(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2016

I said it before but nobody is taking it serious!!!

I'll be saiding it again.

the world is ending from nigeria.

Mr husband, please will you be comfortable seeing a beautiful man best ladying your wife on una welding day?

oga, with respect, u daft sir.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by pamcode(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Alright noted. Next
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2016
This is serious n the wifey no frown at am undecided She may b related to d hubby sha who knows

1 Like

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by ggoldmine: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by kdfemi(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2016
dayowunmi:

It's not unacceptable because i haven't come across it but because it's odd. It's called Best man for a reason. Above all, things are rapidly changing in our world and the scope of right and wrong is getting thinner by the day. Ultimately it's his choice to make.
see because you haven't come across it makes it wrong, your assumption is funny so that means the next time you see this kinda stuff it will look right because you have seen it now, remember because majority said is right doesn't make it right
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Jonnic1(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2016
make una look well o. No be the guy sister be that?
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2016
ggoldmine:

grin I like to be friends with u *Nothing sexual attached* grin

I would also love to,

I have a female bestie now, my partner in crime.

Having u as a friend too is not a bad idea.

Nothing sexual attached,

Btw, don't come and be forming to catch feelings oh, " winks"

1 Like

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by ganie(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Geez...i get every tendency to fine like dis guy na pepper never rest....Oluwa bless me today.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by okilingtete: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2016
Bestgirlfried
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by olowobaba10: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2016
THAT'S BS , THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BEST MAN AND A BEST LADY !
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by taribojacob(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
perhaps the girl in question is his main girl friend whom he dished to marry the bride.....just so as to compendate the girl friend, he asked her to name her wish...and am sure she demanded to be his bestie on his D-Day.
some girl friends who never made the bridal spot often demand as their last wish a marathon sex on his wedding night to show the bride that before Abraham "i am"
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Emmenyk(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:
my bestie comes to mind

so you finally don jail that guy for life.
inside the Friend zone dungeon.

1 Like

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Koboland(f): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by NobleG1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pidgin2:

Who made the rules?

Humans made the rules of names and descriptions of things in order to different one thing from another!
You won't call water...fire or call a toddler....a teenager or call Earth...Jupiter or call a man...woman.

I'm not saying you can't call anything whatever you like. And anyone can also be st*upid if they want.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by mithras(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sammypope4all:
If this is true, bros you're a loser in the men's circle aka the wolf park. No real nigga to get your back on your day? Dafuq. You need to start doing something wrong bro. Drink beer, smoke w**d, do bet naija, just do something to belong to a "park". I rest my case.

$6000 worth of btc for sale, call or whatsapp 08065704533
"Pack"
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by Bigcake: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin Handsome guy grin
Is it ur business?
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
kdfemi:
see because you haven't come across it makes it wrong, your assumption is funny so that means the next time you see this kinda stuff it will look right because you have seen it now, remember because majority said is right doesn't make it right
Bruh! My argument is that it's odd using a female as Best Man. My argument is not that I haven't come across one before. I only said i haven't come across one before as a support for my main claim. Maybe you should review my initial comment again albeit slowly. Dunno how/why you ignored the major part of my response and focus on the minor part.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) by kdfemi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
dayowunmi:

Bruh! My argument is that it's odd using a female as Best Man. My argument is not that I haven't come across one before. I only said i haven't come across one before as a support for my main claim. Maybe you should review my initial comment again albeit slowly. Dunno how/why you ignored the major part of my response and focus on the minor part.
If you want to make point you shouldn't put any controversy go straight to the point, you shouldn't use an invalid argument to support you claim even if it is just minor, it only creates controversy as such this case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) / Groom Kisses Bride's Ass At Their Traditional Marriage In Festac / Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.