Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,494 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( (13569 Views)

Ambode, Lai Mohammed, Omotola, John Mahama At Lagos Tourism Summit / Ambode, Lai Mohammed, Mo Abudu At The Lagos City Marathon / Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by phemmie06(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Please how many youth were employed through the masquerade job Lai Mohammed rolled out early this year? Genuine beneficiaries should signify
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by Adebowale89(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Angelb4:
PDP will win Lagos in 2019 when Jagaban is in APGA, Ambode joins Labour, Obanikoro contests under APC, Igbokwe will be PDP candidate.

guy howfar? who's your political mentor?

Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by OYAY(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2016
The way Fashola is seperating himself from his source is surprising may be will relocate to Katsina and nationalise their after Buhari's administration meanwhile whether he likes it or not Lagos state made him and Tinubu is his benefactor. Odo to ba gbagbe orisun,yio gbe ni.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by lordfizco(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Jayson1:
Lol, wetin you talk wen pain me for there? Ode ni. grin
ode ni Baba é
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by Jayson1: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2016
lordfizco:
ode ni Baba é
No wonder........ You're smelling yabaleft.

Oya, STFU and receive it Omo Ode. grin

Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
KingRex1:
Did I see lagbaja there? cheesy
The guy don lean finish shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016
OYAY:
The way Fashola is seperating himself from his source is surprising may be will relocate to Katsina and nationalise their after Buhari's administration meanwhile whether he likes it or not Lagos state made him and Tinubu is his benefactor. Odo to ba gbagbe orisun,yio gbe ni.
I don't get it why do people think ones life depend on the other
Even you
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by ettybaba(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Angelb4:
PDP will win Lagos in 2019 when Jagaban is in APGA, Ambode joins Labour, Obanikoro contests under APC, Igbokwe will be PDP candidate.
Always use the drugs given to you in psychiatric hospital before posting on NL.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by OlaMiki: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Jagaban of Nigeria, Always Happy cheesy, let the flat head ipod minitants/ e-rats go and die
Atiku2019:
The Great Jagaban smiley
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by OlaMiki: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2016
seriously, the drugs are either finished or expired or no more working. quite unfortunate
ettybaba:

Always use the drugs given to you in psychiatric hospital before posting on NL.
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by obontami: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Angelb4:

Haha grin

That's crazy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by obontami: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2016
TashaGirl:
Lagbaja, the mysterious man. If only you know that this man will walk pass you and you won't even know he's the one. If I'm to be a musical, I will be his female version smiley. I love his style.

Meanwhile, can't believe it's xmas already angry sad

What's this one saying ?
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by rocknation62(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2016
KingRex1:
Did I see lagbaja there? cheesy
NO...(IT'S TAMEDU) A MAN WEARING A MASK AND HOLDING A SAXOPHONE
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by KingRex1(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2016
rocknation62:
NO...(IT'S TAMEDU) A MAN WEARING A MASK AND HOLDING A SAXOPHONE
Which one is Tamedu again undecided
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by rocknation62(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2016
KingRex1:

Which one is Tamedu again undecided
LOLS...ARE U NT YORUBA
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by KingRex1(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2016
rocknation62:
LOLS...ARE U NT YORUBA
Nah I'm not
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by skedman(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=megrimor post=52058291]Thieves oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/quote Despite the fact that,they are thieves however,they are better than the thieves in your state

Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by OYAY(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

I don't get it why do people think ones like depend on the other
Even you

Truly you don't get it because nobody is making others to become a dependant of others but to recognise your helper and no matter differences should know that and not having a thought of superman.
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
OYAY:

Truly you don't get it because nobody is making others to become a dependant of others but to recognise your helper and no matter differences should know that and not having a thought of superman.
If you help someone must he remain your slave
Loyalty comes from the heart. One thing you should know is if you help someone whom you believed in but he does not have the sane value as you, he would remain grateful whenever there is need for it but not clinging to you because your ways are not the same. embarassed
There is differences between grateful and loyality.

Fashola will never abandon Tinubu if he needs him but I don't see the two of them tagging along.
Seriously their characters are not the same and it is birds of the feather that move together grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu,Ambode,Lai Mohammed At Evening Of Music 2 Usher Yuletide Season In Lagos( by OYAY(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

If you help someone must he remain your slave
Loyalty comes from the heart. One thing you should know is if you help someone whom you believed in but he does not have the sane value as you, he would remain grateful whenever there is need for it but not clinging to you because your ways are not the same. embarassed
There is differences between grateful and loyality.

Fashola will never abandon Tinubu if he needs him but I don't see the two of them tagging along.
Seriously their characters are not the same and it is birds of the feather that move together grin grin grin

In as much as I understand your point of being grateful and loyal but I want you to know that if your benefactor is been rubbished or abused in your presence and you joined them in the act,you can not afterward profess gratefulness to such a person; if there are differences between both of you and you wants to be grateful to such person the peak you can do is to walk away or stay aloof; not to have helped carry out an hatchet job and later turn arround to say u remain grateful;it does not work that way! The vibrant and most outstanding southwest senator in the sixth assembly senator Mamora was dropped passively because of BRF second term quest but you can not associate misgiving with him(Mamora) concerning Asiwaju because of his maturity, that is being grateful which might not neccessarily mean't loyalty.

Please get my point am not saying we should turn to dummy and syncophant but give honour to whom it is due is my submission!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo / Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. / Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.