Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Mmm New Rules In January - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm New Rules In January (2257 Views)

3 Things Not To Buy In January / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm New Rules In January by IRAPADA(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good news to all MMM participants!!! Important information from Sergey Mavrodi.

MMM is coming back stronger and better on January 14 2017. But new rule has been implemented for those who like to GH(withdraw) on 14 January, you must provide help(PH)of 30% on your initial capital that you provided before i.e if you have provided help of 100000 before the freezing of account on 14 December and you want to withdraw (GH) on 14 January you must provide 30% help(PH) of that 100000 which is 30000. The 30000 must be paid and confirm before you will be giving access to withdraw(GH). This measure is provided in other to balance the number of people GH and PH so that the system i.e the MMM community will be sustained and last longer for me and you. So, the better time to PH is now when MMM is giving out 20% bonus so that u can be able to GH on 14 January 2017.

This message is from Sergey Mavrodi and MMM admin. Let us join hands together and save this community called MMM. MMM belong to all of us, MMM belong to me and you. Let us share this news to all MMM participants in Nigeria. By doing this you can contribute in saving this great family MMM that have benefited many Nigerians.

Ignore the media & the government, they only want this system to crash so that we can suffer. Keep providing help so that you can unfreeze your own mavro when you have PH 30% of your money inside the system.

Pls share to your friends. Long live MMM, long live Sergey Mavrodi. Together we can change the world.

GUIDER NTOR#copied
Re: Mmm New Rules In January by Abbeyme: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Link Pls
Re: Mmm New Rules In January by IRAPADA(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abbeyme:
Link Pls
i got it from a guider
Re: Mmm New Rules In January by Godfullsam(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Coming from a greedy guider....

1 Like

Re: Mmm New Rules In January by deebrain(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Interesting....
Re: Mmm New Rules In January by yemmy66: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
This is enough. Stopped all this mmm of a thing and invest on things that pay like a magic
Re: Mmm New Rules In January by hotspec(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sleeping with one eye closed...in case....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm New Rules In January by panpadre: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
IRAPADA:
Good news to all MMM participants!!! Important information from Sergey Mavrodi.

MMM is coming back stronger and better on January 14 2017. But new rule has been implemented for those who like to GH(withdraw) on 14 January, you must provide help(PH)of 30% on your initial capital that you provided before i.e if you have provided help of 100000 before the freezing of account on 14 December and you want to withdraw (GH) on 14 January you must provide 30% help(PH) of that 100000 which is 30000. The 30000 must be paid and confirm before you will be giving access to withdraw(GH). This measure is provided in other to balance the number of people GH and PH so that the system i.e the MMM community will be sustained and last longer for me and you. So, the better time to PH is now when MMM is giving out 20% bonus so that u can be able to GH on 14 January 2017.

This message is from Sergey Mavrodi and MMM admin. Let us join hands together and save this community called MMM. MMM belong to all of us, MMM belong to me and you. Let us share this news to all MMM participants in Nigeria. By doing this you can contribute in saving this great family MMM that have benefited many Nigerians.

Ignore the media & the government, they only want this system to crash so that we can suffer. Keep providing help so that you can unfreeze your own mavro when you have PH 30% of your money inside the system.

Pls share to your friends. Long live MMM, long live Sergey Mavrodi. Together we can change the world.

GUIDER NTOR#copied
r*bish mmm and ignorant people this is stealing and you can't say let's change the world when you're stealing from Paul to pay Peter greedy Nigerians leave mmm alone it's pure stealing
Re: Mmm New Rules In January by IRAPADA(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
yemmy66:
This is enough. Stopped all this mmm of a thing and invest on things that pay like a magic
what is that business that pay like magic
Re: Mmm New Rules In January by segebase(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
panpadre:
r*bish mmm and ignorant people this is stealing and you can't say let's change the world when you're stealing from Paul to pay Peter greedy Nigerians leave mmm alone it's pure stealing

is it ur money?... can u gimme 50k without saying no
Re: Mmm New Rules In January by eph12(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
panpadre:
Maybe you don't understand what stealing means. I think you should look it up in the dictionary or google it

1 Like

Re: Mmm New Rules In January by georgeotaru: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Perfect...saw this coming, good way to make people pledge and also keep the program running. Oh well let me pledge my own

Anybody that has money in MMM will definitely pledge to get their money back, 30%? Ok for me, I know what MMM Has done for me so no stopping now. I see MMM is going to be strong come next year
Re: Mmm New Rules In January by georgeotaru: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
panpadre:
Pls who you epp? I'm Paul and I'm not complaining that my money is going to peter. You not doing MMM, keep it like that, just mind your business and sleep jejely this night ko.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Donation Hub Pls Help / / Sell Bitcoin At N365 / 1 USD Buy At N370

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.