Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married (1872 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Buhari Isn't President: See How A Friend Explained It In The Court Room / Donald Trump And Muhammadu Buhari: Isn't The Resemblance Uncanny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by AdoraAmadi: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tayo asked the question:

Y'all think Zahra is in love with the man she just married ? #curious

Responses he got continue below. You agree?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/these-nigerians-think-zahra-buhari-not-in-love-ahmed-indimi.html

Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by MayorofLagos(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Marriage contract is an open ended arrangement. You can marry someone for child bearing, for joy and happiness, for sustenance,for liberation from enslaved ccircumstance, for love, for sex, for benefits......any situation to provide opportunity for upliftment is a welcomed instance to contract marriage.

1 Like

Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
its crystal clear that their marriage was an arrangee one, the girl may mean well but that man looks like who want just collect oil subsidy money from the father-in-law and dump her come 2019 when the old mango retire to daura to cater for his 150 cows(150 since 2003) grin

3 Likes

Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by casttlebarbz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
anyhow sha...buh i no sure is dem court b4 marrying, dia culture is full of arangee mariage

3 Likes

Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
All I see : enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by tchimatic(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
They just sealed a billion dollar deal jooor

who love epp

1 Like

Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by BlackDBagba: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Love....Oh my! lipsrsealed
Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by Chibuhealth(f): 2:01am On Dec 19, 2016
how did you come to that conclusion? everybody is not good at internet love where couples will love up and fight every day at home. at least, there must be love before anything . you think haus.a people are into lust love like other tribes do?
Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by blessedvisky(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Chai. Nigerians oo

Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
its crystal clear that their marriage was an arrangee one, the girl may mean well but that man looks like who want just collect oil subsidy money from the father-in-law and dump her come 2019 when the old mango retire to daura to cater for his 150 cows(150 since 2003) grin

Lmao...d cows don't reproduce, they dnt fall sick n they dont die... grin

1 Like

Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by Caseless: 3:20am On Dec 19, 2016
These internet infestations must always have something to say .

Buhari's daughter married a man who's already a family man and the wedding was low-key and these same miscreants told us how 'unbefitting' such a wedding is to be held in the name of the president's daughter. Fast forward to 2 weeks later, another of his daughter married a billionaire's son and they're questioning the "authenticity " of the love in the marriage.

Bunch of jealous dogs crying where they're not supposed to.

5 Likes

Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Men marry women for four reasons

For her lineage
For her beauty
For her wealth and lastly
For her faith.

As for me, I no de dia heart, so I give no phuck about it. Their own their Wahala. Na how to make money de worry me now, cos my marriage too don near
Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2016
I love sinaj
Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by MalcoImX: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2016
Tell us who she's in love with then!
Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by Atiku2019: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

grin grin
Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by sinaj(f): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Candycrusher:
I love sinaj
they talking money u talking love grin

1 Like

Re: These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married by sinistermind(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2016
The marriage is just the sealing of another business deal.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osibanjo & Peter Obi 2019 Presidency / Nnamdi Kanu's State Of The Union Address 20/06/2017 - Video / Obituary Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.