Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Bitcoin Investment - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Investment (3957 Views)

Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / How I Make 2% ROI Daily From My Bitcoin Investment. / The Most Reliable Bitcoin Investment I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Investment by Japhoriko: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
for more information on bitcoin investments at bitcome, please call or add me on whatsapp and I will guide you. 08094175193
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Japhoriko:
for more information on bitcoin investments at bitcome, please call or add me on whatsapp and I will guide you. 08094175193
Those sites that promises you bitcoins without doing anything will take your bitcoins and disappear. I only pity those that will fall victim because of you.

Always research very well about a site and they should have at least one social media account. Check how long they have been operating. Their longest life span from experience is 1-6 months. At the end they all go the same which is prevent users from withdrawing their investments.
Re: Bitcoin Investment by luvlyoracle(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
eph12:

Been making lots of researches about bitcoin and will drop my findings in my whatsapp group later today. What's your number so I can add you?
add me to ur group pls..08162776090
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Do you know you can shop on overstock newegg ebay amazon with your bitcoin and have your items sent to your doorstep? Do you know you can get a bitcoin atm card that can be used to withdraw directly from atms around you?

Whatsapp 07033771198 let's discuss wink
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year folks. I wish you all a prosperous and wonderful 2017.

Those that have foresight are either already earning in dollars or researching on how they can. Don't be left out please.
Re: Bitcoin Investment by atima4: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
chrisatima@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Investment by y4code(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2017
britneyknox99@gmail.com 07033818556
Re: Bitcoin Investment by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bitcoin available for sale. 490/$. Buy/Sell. WhatsApp me on 070yter
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
eph12:
Do you know you can shop on overstock newegg ebay amazon with your bitcoin and have your items sent to your doorstep? Do you know you can get a bitcoin atm card that can be used to withdraw directly from atms around you?

Whatsapp 07033771198 let's discuss wink
wink
Re: Bitcoin Investment by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good day everyone. I know some of us that haven't registered yet are trying to settle down into the new year. Hopefully this happens quick and then we can invest in bitcoin early in the year so you experience the expected Returns on Investment as soon as possible.

There are so many schemes so why bitcoin? This is simple. Bitcoin is a currency that continues to increase in value compared to any other fiat currency such as dollar euro pounds etc. You have $10 worth of btc today, tomorrow it becomes $15 even while it sits in your account. And no its not all fake. You can actually spend your bitcoins like you spend naira or exchange it for naira easily.

Drop your contacts and I'll contact you
Re: Bitcoin Investment by Masterhi: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Yea bro hear you
Re: Bitcoin Investment by Mickeyj: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Bitcoin Investment by Jaxx123: 5:28pm On May 14, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #245 per one .

He eventually bought over 98,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / M.m.m. Has Crashed Again / $25 Bonus: How To Make Money With Payoneer Refer A Friend Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.