Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Corpers Serving In Niger State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Serving In Niger State. (11207 Views)

Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / Affordable Accommodation For Corpers Serving In Abuja / The Plight Of Corpers Serving In Abuja(fct) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 5:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Morning to y'all. For corpers serving in Niger state, I need you peeps to pls share light about the situation in Niger state, cost of living, human to human interaction and lastly how much is the Niger state government paying as allowance...God bless!
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by galadima77(m): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2018
I'm no corp member but Niger is a nice place to serve provided you're sent to one remote village. But the people are quite hospitable and i hear d SG pays 10k stipend

1 Like

Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2018
galadima77:
I'm no corp member but Niger is a nice place to serve provided you're sent to one remote village. But the people are quite hospitable and i hear d SG pays 10k stipend
really??
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by dania02(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2018
niger state is a peaceful state but job oppunties r vry few. And i dnt think dy pay up to 10k.... Living in suleja but just graduated from futminna 2017
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by harjibola4: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
Morning to y'all. For corpers serving in Niger state, I need you peeps to pls share light about the situation in Niger state, cost of living, human to human interaction and lastly how much is the Niger state government paying as allowance...God bless!
Na lie ooo d state govt is paying ntn,am currently serving in niger state

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by hitchowoyemi(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2018
I served at Suleja, passed out last December. Note that Niger state gov doesn't pay a dime, we survived on FG allowee and some of us who served in considerate private schools got BTW 5-7k stipends as allowance from our PPAs. I can speak for Suleja alone cos I served there, its a cool place and d indegenes are not hostile at all; cost of living is okay as you still get to buy 5tubers of yam at Maje market for #800; You may wanna see football/chill at Mac hotel at Kwamba on weekends. Touch not Nupe girls that you intend not to marry unless you're ready for Snakes, the gwari girls don't give a bleep as they just flex freely without threats. Niger state was fun; Maje was my zone. Enjoy your service brother but flog not the wrong student if u happen to be sent to school to teach.

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
harjibola4:

that's serious..but how far with standard of living?
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by harjibola4: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
Niger state is okay guy....the only problem is that the state govt who did nt pay and u may be lucky with ur ppa
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
harjibola4:

Niger state is okay guy....the only problem is that the state govt who did nt pay and u may be lucky with ur ppa
lucky?? how?
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
dania02:
niger state is a peaceful state but job oppunties r vry few.
And i dnt think dy pay up to 10k....
Living in suleja but just graduated from futminna 2017
okay.. someone just said they don't pay a dime.
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
hitchowoyemi:
I served at Suleja, passed out last December. Note that Niger state gov doesn't pay a dime, we survived on FG allowee and some of us who served in considerate private schools got BTW 5-7k stipends as allowance from our PPAs. I can speak for Suleja alone cos I served there, its a cool place and d indegenes are not hostile at all; cost of living is okay as you still get to buy 5tubers of yam at Maje market for #800; You may wanna see football/chill at Mac hotel at Kwamba on weekends. Touch not Nupe girls that you intend not to marry unless you're ready for Snakes, the gwari girls don't give a bleep as they just flex freely without threats. Niger state was fun; Maje was my zone. Enjoy your service brother but flog not the wrong student if u happen to be sent to school to teach.
Thanks for the info.. it seems serving in private school better pass ooh!
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by harjibola4: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
lucky?? how?
Ur ppa may pay u,like my own nw am working in private school and my ppa is paying 5k with accommodation
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
harjibola4:

Ur ppa may pay u,like my own nw am working in private school and my ppa is paying 5k with accommodation
okay.. I just did my registration yesterday and Niger state is included, although I have never been to Niger.
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by harjibola4: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
okay.. I just did my registration yesterday and Niger state is included, although I have never been to Niger.
Best of luck
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
harjibola4:
Best of luck
thanks alot
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by hitchowoyemi(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
Thanks for the info.. it seems serving in private school better pass ooh!
You go work oo but you go gather experience, plus some private school PPAs give necessary aid to their corpers like good accommodation, allowances and stipends. Which LGA and PPA were u posted?
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2018
hitchowoyemi:

You go work oo but you go gather experience, plus some private school PPAs give necessary aid to their corpers like good accommodation, allowances and stipends. Which LGA and PPA were u posted?
OK. that's good.
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by emmaze2000(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
I camped in Niger State Paiko camp and the state govt pay nothing, i was posted to Federal Poly Bida and they pay 6k but did not stay or even go there because i redeployed. The state is peaceful, Minna is quite expensive to stay, house ranges from 70 to 120k also in Suleja. The camp was fun with a large land mass
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Mustack: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2018
galadima77:
yea if you're posted to remote area. That hear say is a false hearing. They #0.00kobo
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Mustack: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2018
harjibola4:

heres a bro serving in niger state. They #0.00kobo
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Mustack: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
u hv to conform urself wit d ur allawee. #nyscpaymarchallawee
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Mustack: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2018
harjibola4:

bros u forget to make mention there all round bad road. Take note.
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Mustack: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
i can guarantee you that you're coming to niger state. Tel me why?
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Mustack:
i can guarantee you that you're coming to niger state. Tel me why?
why do u said so?
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Mustack: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
why do u said so?
they have the largest land mass and there education section teacher. So they take more coper
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by galadima77(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mustack:
yea if you're posted to remote area. That hear say is a false hearing. They #0.00kobo

hahahahahaha
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mustack:
they have the largest land mass and there education section teacher. So they take more coper
Really?
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Mustack: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
Really?
my eye see gbegen.
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 2:06am On Apr 02, 2018
Mustack:
my eye see gbegen.
May Almighty choose the best for me

1 Like

Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by STENON(f): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
lucky?? how?
If you are lucky to be posted to FUTMINNA, They pay 10k for corpers
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Hasheem1hash(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2018
STENON:
If you are lucky to be posted to FUTMINNA, They pay 10k for corpers
Really? make God make it easy for us.
Re: Corpers Serving In Niger State. by Ilerioluwa02: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Niger state ws one of my choices as well, no allowee from SG cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Reposting To Another Ppa / Urgent: Can A Serving Nysc Member Travel For Summer? / Corper Get 8-months Jail Term For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.