Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter (2723 Views)

Who Won That Programming Competition By Afonja12 An DHTML... / Android Developer How Is Tweakware Vpn App Created Dhtml And Other / Github Profile Finder App Using Angular 2 Featuring DHTML (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by adenuga558(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
i got to android studio download page am confuse on which package i should go for. my system specification are: ram: 1gb processor: Intel celeron 1.50ghz window 7.
and in android studio download page i found This three packages
1. android studio include SDK ,
2. android studio no installer, no android SDK,
3. android studio no android SDK
i don't want d one of emulator pls help and guild me. and which one should i download
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by hardebayho(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Just select the second one and you should be good
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Minimal requirements for Android Studio is said to be 2GB RAM. The lowest i ever tested with was 4GB RAM - and i was not happy
I believe the optimal RAM for Android studio should be 8GB ram and above
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by hardebayho(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
dhtml18:
Minimal requirements for Android Studio is said to be 2GB RAM. The lowest i ever tested with was 4GB RAM - and i was not happy
I believe the optimal RAM for Android studio should be 8GB ram and above

But it's running on my 1.5 gb ram pc with no problems
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
hardebayho:

But it's running on my 1.5 gb ram pc with no problems
That is good, what are your system specs, i guess the board/processor specs too make a lot of difference.
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by hardebayho(m): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2016
dhtml18:

That is good, what are your system specs, i guess the board/processor specs too make a lot of difference.
Ah, the PC's pretty crappy.. I guess its the OS (i use kali linux, xfce).. the PC's processor is just 1.6GHZ
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by adenuga558(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2016
have install but it does not lag at all . it ask for sdk pls help i need the sdk url
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2016
The lag i am talking about is when you are doing serious work with like, compiling your app, gradle compile - that is what i am talking about.
My present 8GB laptop can sometimes do gradle compile in 5 secs, 11 secs etc but when i was using the 4GB RAM, sometimes 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes before you can compile and run stuffs.

Hmn, i normally just install with SDK directly, this one of separate downloading SDK, i never do am before.

hardebayho:
Just select the second one and you should be good
Oya, come and explain it to the OP before i bring out my long e-whip. . . .

@op, better send the dude a PM in case he is sleeping somewhere

Me, i dey busy trying to finish one tough android app like that, before i jump to website, today, i must meet many deliveries, i am trying to COMPILE money buy cow for this XMAS.
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by lekropasky(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
hardebayho:

Ah, the PC's pretty crappy.. I guess its the OS (i use kali linux, xfce).. the PC's processor is just 1.6GHZ

Android Studio works more nicely on Linux.
Let's say you are using a windows laptop, no one will tell you before you run from it.

@OP...try increasing your RAM to 2GB, then download the one bundled with the SDK to save time and energy, its very easy.
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by adenuga558(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
but android studio ask me to download android studio 936mb but i don't have data but i found sdk tools on android studio download page. and for d build time i was ask to disable emulator
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by adenuga558(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
dhtml which type of lag are u talking about for window, is it hanging why coding?
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by asalimpo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
hardebayho:

this is belated but i wanna know:
was d linux on a vm (virtualmachine-virtualbox etc)
. Could the phone emulator display on such specs?
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by oyolohi: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin grin

Appropriate title "Help On Riding My Bicycle Through 2 Meter Deep Mud"

grin
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by adenuga558(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thread close
Re: Help On Android Studio For 1gb Ram Pc Installation Dhtml And Other Should Enter by hardebayho(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2019
asalimpo:

this is belated but i wanna know:
was d linux on a vm (virtualmachine-virtualbox etc)
. Could the phone emulator display on such specs?

I guess it could.. Since the processor is independent of the graphics device, it now depends on how much work your processor is doing.

And no, I installed Linux on my hard drive (Linux is my primary OS)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help I Want To Build An App Like Whatsapp! / I Want To Build An App That Can Translate Igbo Languages Into English Language / Top 15 Websites To Learn Programming/coding - Best Sources To Learn Quickly.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.