Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (57571 Views)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Two Men Fight Over A 15-Year-Old Girl In Enugu State (Video) / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by tendingNews: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
*Igbo guy with EU passport vs Yoruba guy with Visa

*"Do you know me? I will slap you".

Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, shared this video of two Nigerian men exchanging words on an airplane.

The Igbo guy had EU passport while the Yoruba guy had Visa.

One was heard saying "Do you know me?", "I will slap you".

The exchange was so hot despite the air hostesses trying to calm the situation.

Many Nigerians have reacted to the embarrassing video and Condemned the two Nigerians over their shameful conduct. They say that Nigerians are always embarrassing themselves everywhere they go.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/igbo-man-and-yoruba-man-exchange-words.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by tendingNews: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
angry

Watch the bet9ja , sex styles and work from home online guys will soon come.

Followed by the deranged data sellers

angry

I feel for the mods

angry

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
I can bet you it is the Igbo guy that said "Do you know me"?

Holding an EU passport doesn't change the fact that you're a foreigner in Europe, racism go still clear your doubt.

The Ozuo that has visa, visa that will expire and they might not give you another one.

Instead of loving yourselves as brothers from the same country, they were displaying their animalistic tendencies and disgracing themselves internationally.

Tufia

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by mcjohny(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
y the fight every time Igbo v Yoruba back to back

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by mcjohny(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
y the fight every time Igbo v Yoruba back to back.

39 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mtcheww, two fools. They fit get wife and kids like that.

We Nigerians no get shame at all.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by nepapole(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Saltybear:
angry

Watch the bet9ja , sex styles and work from home online guys will soon come.

Followed by the deranged data sellers

angry

I feel for the mods

angry
That sex guy is getting stronger everyday.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Mraphel: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yorubas are too accomodating. They should stop accomodating us it is very detrimental to them in future.

My people like to dominate by fire by force.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Born2Breed(f): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin grin

See broda...
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
dynicks:
while the afonja aka fallen descendant was on his way in search of a foreign skull to either mine or scavenge...

Sharap jare. Oyinbo skull is mine-resistant. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bede2u:
why are yorubas so tribalistic? U are talking about racism in a foreign land while u guys were hating on igbos and killing them for voting pdp in lagos...their own country.

God pls gv us biafra...even if its landlocked

You only chose the bolded cause you expect everyone to be tribalistic when what I did was to reprove what both men did.

It is sad, so sad.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Bede2u(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
kennygee:

You only chose the bolded cause you expect everyone to be tribalistic when what I did was to reprove what both men did.

It is sad, so sad.
u were the only tribalistic one here...u and the kemi girl who is also yoruba btw...2 people fought on a plane and u and her found a way to make it about tribe...shame on u boy

37 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bede2u:
u were the only tribalistic one here...u and the kemi girl who is also yoruba btw...2 people fought on a plane and u and her found a way to make it about tribe...shame on u boy

Girl actually. You chose to defend the one who is your tribe, the one I called an Ozuo, as e no be your tribe, you no bold that one.

Carry your wahala and go.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
I trust Igbo men, any little achievement like this. You'll hear the phrase "do you know who I am" Do you know who you're talking to" With that their Igbotic accent.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by PrettyGist: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
cool
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by APOPTOSIS: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
sisipelebe:
I trust Igbo men, any little achievement like this. You'll hear the phrase "do you know who I am" Do you know who you're talking to" With that their Igbotic accent.
PLEASE how did you Guys come to the conclusion that the Man hails from the Eastern region....??
I have keenly watched that video severally but nothing to show...

Is Quarrel now a prerogative of the IGBOS...?

By the way, the said MAN is the one that is FOOLISH...
WHO IS HE by the way...!!!

....just a walking CORPSE making Noise...
Don't be surprised to realise that he is on ANTI-DIABETIC, ANTI-HYPERTENSIVE medications.

He deserves to be disowned by his KINSMEN
He is an INTERNATIONAL MALADY.

NONSENSE

15 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Westsida: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
cool
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by naijaguy123456(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lmao, even without checking the name I already knew the idiot bragging must be a biafuro slowpoke. Who brags over citizenship of their colonizers? Very petty and insecure mofos

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
kennygee:
I can bet you it is the Igbo guy that said "Do you know me"?

Holding an EU passport doesn't change the fact that you're a foreigner in Europe, racism go still clear your doubt.

The Ozuo that has visa, visa that will expire and they might not give you another one.

Instead of loving yourselves as brothers from the same country, they were displaying their animalistic tendencies and disgracing themselves internationally.

Tufia
Lol @ Ozuo, both of them are behaving like toddlers grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali / Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.