Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] (16336 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos) / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by jordinsparkles(f): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dis one wey she dress like human being..first day o!!
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
tkpoint2:

PABLO I SEE YOU! ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN EVER LIVETH
Na so. His legacy lives on
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Dis one wey she dress like human being..first day o!!
meaning?
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Tobycharles: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dear seyi shay, letter from A loyal fan down here, Am tired of d stunning outlook dat headline any award giving event u graced, Pls do a fan proud by winning something lately. Yours sincerely...
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by dayskid: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Perfect.

Never heard her name before,make i Google am quick quick.

Is she single?Tall and Dark skin? (Please give this girl my mumu remote to press)

Wow. Like I am wowed right now. Natural beauty Nigerian women still dey? I give this lady 10 over 10.

Damn. Such beauty and grace.

I still don't forget the 10k grin
HungerBAD:
Perfect.

Never heard her name before,make i Google am quick quick.

Is she single?Tall and Dark skin? (Please give this girl my mumu remote to press)

Wow. Like I am wowed right now. Natural beauty Nigerian women still dey? I give this lady 10 over 10.

Damn. Such beauty and grace.

I still don't forget the 10k
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by DEWKID(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
my celebrity Crush cheesy her name turns me On :-) cool
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by jordinsparkles(f): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
meaning?
wetin concern you? Are you seyi shay?
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
jordinsparkles:
wetin concern you? Are you seyi shay?
why are Nigerian girls so rude?
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by jordinsparkles(f): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
why are Nigerian girls so rude?
what's your problem? Shey na u I dey follow talk? Attention seeker..
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
jordinsparkles:
what's your problem? Shey na u I dey follow talk? Attention seeker..
Jeez! Seeking for your attention? Wow! You must be some goddess

Please don't quote me again
Bye
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by jordinsparkles(f): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Jeez! Seeking for your attention? Wow! You must be some goddess

Please don't quote me again
Bye
you're very stupid! Was I the one who quoted you in the first place? Nonsense talk! It looks like what is on your neck isnt a head but a calabash!
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
jordinsparkles:
you're very stupid! Was I the one who quoted you in the first place? Nonsense talk! It looks like what is on your neck isnt a head but a calabash!
This one is very stubborn. Cussing upandan all over nairaland and then she complains she can't find boyfriend on nairaland. Shame!

Keep cussing and you won't find man on nairaland. True talk
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by jordinsparkles(f): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
This one is very stubborn. Cussing upandan all over nairaland and then she complains she can't find boyfriend on nairaland. Shame!

Keep cussing and you won't find man on nairaland. True talk
so nairaland has now become a platform in finding boyfriends? You're very senseless to think that way. Don't ever in your miserable life quote me.
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2016
jordinsparkles:
so nairaland has now become a platform in finding boyfriends? You're very senseless to think that way. Don't ever in your miserable life quote me.
Why you swearing for? Is it my fault you can't find man on nairaland? Is it my fault you're not beautiful? Even sef, is it my fault that MMM crashed with your money? Or is it my fault that there is recession?

If you don't stop all these gongikostopic swearing and cussing I will ban you for good 9 months
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by jordinsparkles(f): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Why you swearing for? Is it my fault you can't find man on nairaland? Is it my fault you're not beautiful? Even sef, is it my fault that MMM crashed with your money? Or is it my fault that there is recession?

If you don't stop all these gongikostopic swearing and cussing I will ban you for good 9 months
this one is senseless.
Re: Seyi Shay Stunning Outfit To NMVA [PICS] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
jordinsparkles:
this one is senseless.
look at your head like bean cake with four corners from Congo. I can tell you are not a real lady. Real ladies don't cuss or swear at real men like me. Maybe you're just a tranny. Big shame on you

Anyways who is that girl on your picture profile? Why you steal people pictures to use for dp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane / See The 20 Sexiest Women In The Philippines / Speed Darlington Calls Obasanjo An International Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.