Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

"I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane (16323 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

"I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by TunezMediaTV: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2017
DMW music act, Dammy Krane has declared his intention to acquire a private jet sometime in the future after one of his recent journey almost landed him in jail.

The popular singer was in the eye of the storm weeks ago after booking a private jet with fraudulent credit cards. He has been fully discharged according to reports but this has only encouraged the singer to lavish huge sums in using it as his means of transport even within the country. In this vein he announced on social media that he will be getting his own jet soon with more photos.

See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/11/im-going-to-buy-private-jet-dammy-krane.html

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by GloriaNinja(f): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2017
undecided HE IS GIFTY'S TWIN BROTHER WHEN IT COMES TO LYING AND LIVING A FAKE LIFE.

43 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Okay but make sure you don't use a fake credit card

19 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Wenebadu(f): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2017
If you can...

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Donshemzy1234: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Goodluck bro

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Excelboi(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Wishful thinking.

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by dessz(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
hmm angry

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Better dont use stolen credit card thats all

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Andyblaze: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
How these guys de carry get these clients na... Facebook dey bounce me up and down

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by GoodiOG(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
You are Going To End Up In a Private Jail grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by XXLDICK(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Okay. Double your hustle.

Not your musical career but the main one grin

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
DMW music act, Dammy Krane has declared his intention to acquire a private jet sometime in the future after one of his recent journey almost landed him in jail.

The popular singer was in the eye of the storm weeks ago after booking a private jet with fraudulent credit cards. He has been fully discharged according to reports but this has only encouraged the singer to lavish huge sums in using it as his means of transport even within the country. In this vein he announced on social media that he will be getting his own jet soon with more photos.

See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/11/im-going-to-buy-private-jet-dammy-krane.html

Good luck to your stupidity

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by BruncleZuma: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
With whose persons credit card edakun?

22 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by free2ryhme: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Smartjob1(f): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is 100% possible. Work towards it and be legit.

Need a job? Easy HR solutions? See my signature.
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by chillychill(f): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
With someone's credit card again? Well Its not my business continue d lord is ur strength...

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Strobe(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Set realistic goals man!

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by junnaiskye(f): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Orezi over to you ....make another video.
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by XXLDICK(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Andyblaze:
How these guys de carry get these clients na... Facebook dey bounce me up and down
buy an old FB, Bro

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by gabi98(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Shey it fit fly you to heaven
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by SeniorZato(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Propaganda
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by asawanathegreat(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
U dey use mouth dey price monkey for up iti.
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Kylekent59: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
I am gona own a private jet
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by danieljessy: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Andyblaze:

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Vizboy1: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Andyblaze:
na you no sabi bomb fb so o
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by inotice: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
God bless your hustle.Nearly everything is possible in life to those who believe and work towards their goal unrelentlessly which ever way.He said ask and it shall be given you..Mat7:7.but He also said, ye ask and do not get because ye ask amiss.
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Olibboy: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Credit Card And The Scammer
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by longsnake(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Money miss road.
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by cbrezy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
So?

Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by Greatmind23: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
go there bro slay queens would suffer it 15 heads dey okay 15 clients million dollar
Re: "I Am Going To Buy A Private Jet" - Dammy Krane by muller101(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
He is about to steal a private jet soon grin

'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities / Take A Look At Wizkid’s Family – His Mum, Dad, Sons And Babymamas / The Three Divas Of Talk Show In Nigeria, Who Do You Consider The Best?