Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Seven Year Old Nigerian Girl Win,i Phone 7 Gift At The Palms Mall. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seven Year Old Nigerian Girl Win,i Phone 7 Gift At The Palms Mall. (591 Views)

Biden Isn't Everywhere, If I Don't Win, I Don't Win - Donald Trump / Lucky Nigerian To Win The Palms Mall Brand New I Phone 7 Today / The Palms Shopping Mall To Give Out New I Phone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Year Old Nigerian Girl Win,i Phone 7 Gift At The Palms Mall. by edikes: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
A Young Nigerian girl on Friday won a Da Viva Fabric at The Palms Shopping Mall, Ibadan courtesy of the The Palms Christmas promotions tagged "12 Days of Christmas". This years Christmas promotions is held all across all Palms shopping centers in Nigeria and winners can pick up their prizes at the Palms Mall in Ibadan, Lekki, and Polo Park (Enugu).

Many Nigerians have won up gifts after participating in easy-to- participate contests on their social media accounts eg @ThePalmsMallng ranging from Hampers, Nigerian hen, Make Up kit + Professional Beat Face and most recently an original Premier League jersey after individuals were asked to predict the Sunday match between premier league rivals Manchester City vs Arsenal at the Etihad Stadium.

The Grand price of the "12 Days of Christmas" is a brand new I Phone 7 which any The Palms Shopping Mall customer can qualify to win if they spend fifty thousand naira or above at any of their Mall Nationwide. This Christmas promotions comes to an end on Christmas day December 25th, 2016.

Re: Seven Year Old Nigerian Girl Win,i Phone 7 Gift At The Palms Mall. by beycity(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2016
Impressive.
Re: Seven Year Old Nigerian Girl Win,i Phone 7 Gift At The Palms Mall. by Teniolasmart: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2016
wish she was my younger sister...............................................................................................so i can replace it for her with a nokia torch light...........................dat should be what should fit her

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Explodes Killing One Person After Dangerous Build-up Of Human Waste / Breaking News: MMM Nigeria Is Back.. / APC Has Failed This Nation? Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.